[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Break Up Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
Currently having a hard time going through a recent break up.

How have you gotten over it?
>>
depends. why and how did you two break up?
>>
>>17095842

I mostly focus on living my regular life. if you built your life around your gf its hard i imagine, but i spent more time trying to avoid my relationships so i can focus on the things i actually like to do.

if you find yourself wiht lots of free time its time to pick up a productive hobby of sorts. also asking for extended hang out time with friends can help
>>
>>17095842
Time.

Heartbreak is one of the worst feelings in the world, but it DOES pass.

Immerse yourself in everyday life. Make yourself carry on. One day you'll surprise yourself by realizing you haven't thought about her for hours. Then for days.

Meanwhile, there is some small comfort to take in this - the fact that your heart is broken is proof that you have a heart. That you feel this pain is evidence of the depths of feelings you're capable of. If you ever wondered if you had it in you to really love, you now know.
>>
File: bee.gif (18 KB, 342x305) Image search: [Google]
bee.gif
18 KB, 342x305
>>17095842
Oh, that's so sad.
I'd suggest you to be urself.
>>
line up another girl to fuck and give it 6 months you'll be fine
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.