[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I accomodate my FWB's injury? Is it customary to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 278x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 278x480
Should I accomodate my FWB's injury?

Is it customary to work around people's injuries if it's a fwb?

>be me 22/f
>23/m fwb (he's not bf material in my mind)
>he gets a hernia in his groin area
>says he can't pound me because he'd experience pain
>I say no prob, we can stick to oral
>he says sounds good, just don't be too rough

I'd like to stay fwb but not give off signals that I'm interested in anything more
>>
File: Ortel-hernia-belt1.jpg (46 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
Ortel-hernia-belt1.jpg
46 KB, 500x462
Truss; he can wear one.

This is a sfw board, so remove the underwear in your mind.
>>
File: 1375763641106.jpg (44 KB, 438x542) Image search: [Google]
1375763641106.jpg
44 KB, 438x542
>>16951769

>Is it customary to work around people's injuries if it's a fwb?

There are no customs in this area. If you don't want to blow him, don't blow him. Its that simple.

>I'd like to stay fwb

Then stay

>but not give off signals that I'm interested in anything more

Open your mouth and tell him your feelings and concerns. Be an adult. All this signal reading and coy bullshit is just going to confuse the both of you.
>>
you realize the "f" stands for "friend", right?

are you confusing "fwb" with "hookup"?
>>
>>16951787
Meaning friends understand injuries?
>>
>>16951794
Meaning what the fuck are you even TALKING ABOUT?

What does "not working around it" mean? Like you would say, "fuck you, we're done with this fwb shit?" Well if that's what you want to do, then fine. Do that. You said you want to stay fwb, so what are your options OTHER than working around it?

I honestly don't understand what you're even thinking here? The fact that you're asking whether you should stay fwb with him until his dick heals and then in the same post you say you want to stay fwb with him is ridiculous in and of itself. Suck his dick, sit on is face, then fuck again when he's healed? I mean, you have no other options and getting butthurt about it just means you're a shit person since there's nothing he can do about it.
>>
Fwb is without obligation, so the question is more if staying when there's an injury means that she feels a responsibility (obligation) to stay with him through it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.