[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Addicted to revenge sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Twenty bucks for a tea party.jpg (55 KB, 523x604) Image search: [Google]
Twenty bucks for a tea party.jpg
55 KB, 523x604
>Back in high school
>Girl whose daddy is a lawyer and mommy runs a bank decides she doesn't like me
>Starts a rumor that I'm gay
>Goes out of her way to make life hell for me for years
>Fast forward to college
>She's using adderall, ritalin, vyvance etc as a study aid
>Gets heavily addicted to amphetamines
>Can't afford them anymore
>Switches to meth
>Drops out
>Fast forward further
>After work
>Spot someone familiar looking standing on a corner shortly after rush hour
>Isn't that....?
>It is!
>Roll up
>She visibly cringes as she leans into the window and recognizes me
>Doesn't walk away though
>Ask her how much
>$10 for her mouth, $20 for her pussy, $50 for her ass
>Give her $10 and pull into empty parking lot
>Bust in her mouth
>Come by the next day
>Bring a $20 this time
>It becomes a habit
>Mon-Thurs I come by during lunch with $10, and during rush hour with $20 to have some fun while waiting for traffic to clear
>Every Friday I bring $50
>Started taking her to a hotel room to spend the night with me a one Saturday a month
>Now I do it every week
>Did the math
>I'm going to blow over $10k on her over the course of a year

Not sure what to do.
>>
>>16916778
that cheap?
she must be hideous
>>
File: censored.jpg (139 KB, 517x624) Image search: [Google]
censored.jpg
139 KB, 517x624
>>16916789

Not hideous, just very desperate. She hasn't worn clothes this nice in a looooong time though.
>>
>>16916778
Brother, I can't say that I can really condone these kind if actions. I just can't see the appeal in revenge sex, and the fact that she's on the streets as a hooker saddens me, to be honest.

Sure she was a terrible person to you, but I would try to help her out, get her off drugs, and at least try to get her back on her feet.

Do her parents even know she's like this? If not I'd try and get in contact with them, because if they are as wealthy as you claim, then they most likely could afford to get her treatment, if they cared to.
>>
>>16916807
>duck face
>fat face

She looks like a real slag. m8
>>
>>16916807

t-this is the BEFORE meth photo?
>>
>>16916820

Spoken like a true person who has never been abused.

Enjoy the fucks OP.
>>
>>16916834

She looks more or less the same, but slightly skinnier.
>>
That's some hardcore revenge, becoming a regular paying customer. Kill 'em with kindness I guess.
>>
>>16916839
Dang. She's lucky, considering the addicts I've met.
>>
Are you bad at sex? Because most chicks I know enjoy sex. And your paying her a bunch of money too? There are much better ways to get revenge... unless ofc you are bad at sex. (Gj getting revenge then)
>>
>>16916778
if you know her that well negotiate a bit

cut anal out of it or just slip it in her ass whenever you feel like it.

you don't have to respect her
>>
>>16916778
LOL.... there's nothing wrong with what you're doing except that you're allowing it to "creep" on you. Instead of you running her, she's getting what she wants again from you.

Instead of doing this all the time, have some fucking self control and make her earn it/make it count. When you take her to a hotel room, tell her to bring her meth with her, get her high on it, and then have a fucking field day. I'm talking you record yourself pissing in her mouth and making her swallow it for a hit of meth. I'm talking about recording you degrading the shit out of this girl on video. Make some nice memories for yourself.

Don't blow your money (or your load) unless you're getting something truly special for it.
>>
>>16916820
> Cuck cuck cuck. Cuck cuck cuck cuck. Cuck cuck?
>>
>>16916778
Pictures. Mail. Family. Really isn't that difficult
>>
>>16916778
This saddens me.

It saddens me that, due to circumstance, she has taken to prostitution, and that you, having been treated so poorly by her, have decided to degrade her in such a cheap manner. It saddens me because you could be doing way better.

Become her pimp instead.
>>
>>16916820
>Sure she was a terrible person to you, but I would try to help her out, get her off drugs, and at least try to get her back on her feet.
How much more cucked can you get.
>>
>>16917206
Fucking gigantic cuck

>>16916971
DO THIS OP!!!!
Post it later.

Holy fuck op you are one lucky motherfucker
Stay based man.
>>
>>16917223
>calling me a cuck for encouraging OP to pimp her so he can get money from her
Really, dude?
>>
>>16916778

This sounds like a complete waste of time. Do you know why you keep wanting to fuck her, to debase her?

Because you're a pathetic moron with absolutely no self-confidence.

I mean, if you had any self-esteem at all, why would you bother wasting your time fucking a dirty whore to the tune of $10k.

You're a fucking pathetic weakling, grow the fuck up and move on with your life.
>>
>>16916778
does she have a pimp who looks after her well-being? if not just start raping her without paying
>>
OP. What you need to do, honestly, is spend some money on her and then eventually call the cops on her.

Set the whole thing up. Call the cops on her and watch and laugh.
>>
>>16916778
So you're wasting thousands of dollars of your hard-earned money to fuck an ugly, diseased (or soon to be) meth casualty, all because you can't let go of the fact that she called you a faggot in high school?

You could be using that money and time to travel the world, experience new things, meet new people, study something that interests you, take up a hobby, and better yourself for through it. Instead, you choose to pay $170 per week to blow your load in some discount Snooki lookalike's leathery, baseball-sized asshole and pick the bits of corn off your dick the morning after.

Leave her to her own misery, move on from yours, and be content in the knowledge that your life didn't hit rock bottom.
>>
How is it revenge? You're still obsessed with her and you pay for all her shit. She's winning bro.
>>
People can say what they want but at 20$ that's a great deal for that kind of pus, OP is killing it.
>>
>>16916778
>I'm going to blow over $10k on her over the course of a year
And you call this revenge?
>>
>>16917214
>Sure she was a terrible person to you, but I would try to help her out, get her off drugs, and at least try to get her back on her feet.
>How much more cucked can you get.
Paying for the privilege of having sex with her when 20-30 other men are doing the same every month would be more cucked.

Oh, wait...
>>
>>16917689
You feel it too, don't you?
>>
>>16917574

Maybe so but he's caught in her web. OP'd be better off just paying her for a BJ or fuck once a week, htat way he saves money and she knows she has no power over him.
>>
>>16916778
Just look at what addiction did to her and realize what it can do to you.
You've already admitted you've got a problem.
>>
wait, you're taking her to a hotel every saturday?

isn't it awkward?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.