[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I've fucked up /adv/ I've been dating my current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: watdo.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
watdo.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
I think I've fucked up /adv/

I've been dating my current gf for over a year now but for the last few months or so I've been feeling less and less happy. Not just in the relationship, but in general. We haven't been speaking much either.

The other day when I was at work, I work at a supermarket, I had to go clean some isle and a girl behind me started laughing and said "I wouldn't want to be him". I noticed, looked and her and just chuckled as I didn't really care honestly. I happen to run into this girl a few times more during that same shift. One of the times I ran into her she said "Next time you run into me you're gonna have to give me your number". I awkwardly laughed and said nothing as this has never happened to me before. As she was leaving the store she stopped and said to me "You could have done something", I replied with "I don't want to offend your boyfriend" as she was leaving with some guy. She said it wasn't her boyfriend so I just straight up gave her my number.

We've been speaking a little bit now. Seems like we're hitting it off, however, I haven't told her that I'm still in a relationship. She asked for my last name so she could find me on Facebook but I said that I had deactivated it for a little bit. My Facebook is just littered with my girlfriend and I hate it but whatever. I don't want to tell her I have a girlfriend.

What the fuck am I going to do? She just messaged me saying I should activate my FB but I haven't replied yet. I hadn't even decided if I should break up with my current GF but I just jumped the gun and now I feel like I'm in a shitty situation. I feel like breaking up with my GF now will hurt her a lot and I'm just a pussy and don't think I can do it. I also feel like I'd regret breaking up with her even though I'm not really happy anymore.
>>
>>16860511

tl;dr
>In relationship for over a year
>Not really happy anymore
>Give another girl number
>Hit it off
>Haven't told this girl that I have a girlfriend
>Wants me to activate my facebook - which is littered with my girlfriend
>Don't want to break up with gf as I don't want to hurt her and I feel like I'd regret it even knowing I'm not really happy
>What do?
>>
I'll be blunt: stop being a selfish cunt. You've emotionally cheated and you're very quickly crossing the line to the next level of cheating.

Cheaters always justify their behaviour by saying how unfulfilled or sad they are and it doesn't matter. Your unhappiness does not give you a right to hurt someone else and drag them down with you.

Assume for a moment you don't man up and do the right thing though, and that you continue to talk to this girl. There are two possibilities for you:

A. She doesn't find out you have a girlfriend, and when she inevitably does in future both she and your girlfriend hate your guts and cut you out of their lives.

B. She does find out you have a girlfriend (or you tell her) and she pursues a relationship with you anyway, indicating she's a homewrecker and will probably fuck you over as well in future because she has no morals or self-control.

Drop your girlfriend or drop the new girl, you don't get both. Yes you'll cause pain, that's a direct consequence of your decisions so far, so man up and face those consequences.
>>
>>16860511
kill yourself, I guess?

if you don't want anything to change, you can A. stonewall the new cutie or B. set her straight on exactly how you feel about her

I like option B because it will probably make her uncomfortable and make you feel better so long as you never see her again.

But, if you want to keep her respect or whatever, you should tell new cutie that you'd prefer to get to know her first before you friend her, and peace your girl if newgirl doesn't seem like she's just after the dick
>>
File: l4lWo7l.gif (2 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
l4lWo7l.gif
2 MB, 700x394
>>16860530
aw man, you did that A/B thing two

twinsies
>>
>>16860511
>Not happy in my relationship
>WHAT DO I DOOOOO

Are you a fucking idiot? You didn't have to say anything more, the other girl is completely irrelevant. Leave your current relationship. Simple.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.