[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I'll cut straight to the chase with some green
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: hudson-hotel-new-york.jpg (123 KB, 1024x542) Image search: [Google]
hudson-hotel-new-york.jpg
123 KB, 1024x542
Hey /adv/, I'll cut straight to the chase with some green text
>be me
>match with chick on tinder
>notbad.jpg
>get to talking
>been talking for about four or five days now
>we're both flirting and definitely interested in one another
>keep feeling like something about this isn't right tho
>be today
>invites me to new years eve party she's throwing
>says her friend is bringing a guy and she wants to bring me
>still haven't responded cuz i'm scuurddd
I'm not going to lie, I'm a pretty big weenie. I don't really drink, smoke, or party for that matter. I have this creeping suspicion that things won't go so well in a party setting for me. I'm also a virgin, so the prospect of getting laid with this chick spooks me too. Suffice to say, I hardly know this girl, and I don't know how I'd do in a party. I can't tell if it's my instinct telling me it's a bad idea, or an inferiority complex creeping up on me and trying to fuck with my confidence. Should I overcome this and go to the party? Or should I hang back and wait for a better opportunity so we could be more intimate with one another? Halp
>>
>>16619156
Cut loose boy. Have a drink and get your dick wet and fuck everything.
>>
>>16619156
If you don't do this, you will be intentionally and willfully wasting an opportunity to learn and grow. You will think back to opportunities like these and remember your decision and its consequences. Did you have the balls to seize what life is giving you? Or did you choose to remain where you are, a self-professed "big weenie?"

>I can't tell if it's my instinct telling me it's a bad idea
It's both. This party will be challenging for you because you don't seem to know the ropes yet about parties, as in:
>How much do I drink to not throw up all over myself in the bathroom and fall asleep on the toilet?

So my advice is to pick a poison and then remain calm and controlled with it while also making small talk with strangers. That's all partying is:
>Excuse to gather (illegal drugs, underage drinking, w/e) + People Gathering x Time = Party
You say you don't drink or do drugs. Have you ever been curious to try any of those things? Now is a great time to dabble. If you don't drink, nurse a mixed drink for hours at a time and make small talk.

If you're curious about being high, tell everyone you've never been high casually while you make small talk. if there are any 420 real deal stoners (shout out Denver), we will smoke you out instantly "Hit this pipe brother." I'm a firm believer that you can tell how friendly a party is by how quickly people smoke each other out. or if people try to sneak weed instead of bringing a bit to share, etc.

But you'll need to pick a poison sir. Even if you just dabble with it (NEVER go overboard at your first party. Don't even go medium board.)

What's the harm in trying? Embarrassment? Short-lived.
>>
It's possible she just wants a guy there so other guys wont hit on her.
But ignore that unlikely scenario . Go anyway. Make sure you befriend her friends. If she likes you she might invite you to be alone together. You don't have to force the situation. Its actually classier anyway. Put on some music or whatever activity is there where youre alone. Start touching her arm or kiss her. Make sure you tell her that you want to do this but you are a virgin. Whatever other speech you might have should not be said. Use a condom. Have some sex. If the condom breaks get some plan b. Tell her she was great.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.