[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is actually a serious question, and I hope i get at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 137578534481.png (437 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
137578534481.png
437 KB, 500x666
This is actually a serious question, and I hope i get at least a semi-serious answer.
Me: 21 years old guy, never had a girlfriend, studying in a University, have a job, my life is pretty ok.

Since I started University I have a best friend (girl) and we never actually talked about anything more than that. I always kind of liked her, but from her it didn't seem that she sees me as an interest at all. So I always assumed we are friends, close friends, kind of like family. Also, she had a boyfriend until November.

Recent months, I found a girl which I think I like a lot. We go to dates, we don't do anything, but we are dating and I love it.
However, my best friend then tells me that she likes me as a guy and doesn't want me to be with the girl.

Two days ago my head is a fucking hurricane. I go to my best friend's place to tell her "just no, sorry, you had your chance", because I'm a dumbfuck and I figured that you need to tell these thigns in person. And I end up kissing her. I have no idea how that turned out but I am a fucking dumbfuck and I do it. At that moment I realise, that I do not want her.

Right now my head is a fucking hurricane. I kind of want to say "no" to my best friend, but she's a really important friend and losing her hurts. However, hurting the girl I'm dating also hurts a lot, because I like her and I don't want to see her be sad.

The biggest problem is that I think I like both of them, however I like only one of them in a way like a girl. The other.. At first I liked her, but after about a year of being just friends she's now kind of family. And I really have no idea what should I do, because I don't want to hurt either...

Pic kind of related
>>
Well you have to choose: friendship with one or relationship with the other? Keeping in mind, you will never have a relationship with the friend.

Honestly, to me it seems like dropping your friend is the better option. Friends don't try to dictate who their friends date like that. Sure, if the other girl was bad news it'd be different, but if the girl you're dating is completely normal, then your friend is not acting like a friend.
>>
>>16614151
But it's kind of not about dictating.
The friend told me she didn't understand what I meant to her until she actually thought that she might lose me(to another person, since obviously you can't be spending 50% of your free time with another girl if you have a soul mate). People would often think we are actually a couple since we would spend a lot of time together.
That's why the relationship would most likely work and that's the stupidest part.

The girl is not bad news, but I don't know her as well as I know my friend... If I choose her and she turns out to have things I hate? Well then. That's that. Here's your crown King Nothing.
>>
>>16614224
>But it's kind of not about dictating.
But it is. She's basically saying "You're mine so no one else can date you, but I'm not going to date you either", which is incredibly selfish. Are you okay with that in your life?

>If I choose her and she turns out to have things I hate?
Then things turned to shit with your girlfriend (which happens), and you lost a selfish friend. Life goes on.
>>
>>16614140
Op the friend is flexing her muscle cause you finally moved on she's is worried that her friend zone guy is leaving.

Think about it.

She only said she liked you once you got a girl.

She's had plenty of bfs and you were there like a sad sack.

She's noticing that she's losing you so she played her trump card cause she want to remain dominant.

If you accept your friend as gf she will leave you.

Like you said she had her chance.

This is your integrity as a man at stake.

SHE HAD HER CHANCE?
>>
>>16614140

Well, looks like it boils down to two options, then.

1. Tell your best friend that you were mistaken to have kissed her and while she is very special to you, there isn't and never will be any romance between you, and hope she understands and things will be good between you, eventually if not immediately.

2. Go ahead and marry her because you're a giant hurricane-headed moron and afraid of upsetting her because then EVERYTHING MIGHT BE RUINED.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.