[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would a girl suddenly stop answering your texts/ignore you,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20151227_153919.jpg (38 KB, 702x304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151227_153919.jpg
38 KB, 702x304
Why would a girl suddenly stop answering your texts/ignore you, any advice on how to solve it?
pic not related
>>
>>16615391

she lost interest. happens to me all the time. one day ill be texting a guy like his dick is made of jewellry. the next ill be like 'ugh, this guy? again?'.

if its only been less than a day, consider the idea that shes busy. if shes just less frequent / disintereted, she wants you to impress her. no one wants to be text seduced. feel free to ask her to hang, make it something specific, no one likes it vague.

if she hasnt responded to more than two messges across two days time, shes already given up on you, dont bother
>>
>>16615391
that's the common shitty attitude that girls have nowadays

instead of actually handling things like a mature person, they prefer to just ignore
>>
File: IMG_20150715_191015.jpg (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150715_191015.jpg
35 KB, 300x300
>>16615412
Yeah my problem is that texting is not my thing and so makes me feel rather insecure and then i fuck up and conversations usually turn to shit and so idk
>>
>>16615429

as the other girl said it can be either loss of interest or she was simply busy

the best thing to do is to not worry about it too much and focus on other things, you will have other opportunities
>>
>>16615391
She's just not into you.

>>16615412
Would you really rather a girl that you barely know whatsoever text you "You talk down to me, you criticize me often, you try to push me into doing things I'm not comfortable with, and if I say one thing about it you fly into a psychotic rage; please go the fuck away and never contact me again". What is that going to accomplish really. Besides start an unnecessary fight with no good end result.
>>
>>16615467

except that lots of guys these girls ignore are not being assholes like you made them to be

a simple "that guy is boring" is enough for them to ignore

trying to solve things by being complete silent is something that kids usually do
>>
>>16615467
Who in their right mind thinks all that of a person through a few texts? All she needs to say is the truth: im not interested. Sugarcoat it or make it harsh, just be fucking honest
>>
>>16615467
And she give signals indicating opposite that? Like whenbim person being rather close by sobbing you, hugging you and also asking for pics and that shit? What the fuck does it mean then?
>>
>>16615467

i saw on 4chan many times, guys asking a girl for a second date or something along the lines

they try to talk to them and the result is always the same, the girls ignore because they don't have the balls to be honest

they take the easy route and completely ignore the other person's interest/feelings
>>
>>16615486
Yeah, but they have nothing to gain by solving, and all to gain by ignoring, if they are not interested. As it seems that real empathy is fading from society
>>
>>16615495

there's nothing to gain lol

you are interested on a guy, you go on a date with him and wants to go on a second one

you text him about and he never texts you back

do you really think that him ignoring was the best thing to do?

there's something called being honest and polite, that's true empathy
>>
>>16615391
I need context, motherfucker. I can't tell you shit from just a one sentence summary.
>>
File: ISIS_meets_Russia.jpg (80 KB, 744x960) Image search: [Google]
ISIS_meets_Russia.jpg
80 KB, 744x960
>>16615506
>>16615489
>>16615429
This
But yeah basically she is clearly into me or those are the signals she intends to give, but when texting I just fuck up and now she just didn't answer my messages.
>>
>>16615501
Dude.. No you misunderstand me. In their mind, and especially if its devoid of empathy, it seems to them as the best option.
>>
>>16615486
>>16615488
>>16615494
Oh I see. There's a misunderstanding, I'm sorry. I thought you meant ghosting a guy that you've been on a few dates with, like say a good month of dating plus texts. But then you come to realize the guy is bad news. The kind of guy who might show up at your door unannounced and chop your hand off. That is the type of situation I was referring to, when you have no idea how to end it properly because it's just bad all around. So you sort of disappear to avoid any more drama... Isn't that why you would have an emotional response to getting ignored by a girl?

Like if someone, boy or girl, ignores you after 2 or 3 texts, I don't see a reason to get upset. Who would care in that situation? If a first date isn't good, a normal person would say "You are not my type physically/personality wise" while on that date, because there is no emotional investment at that time so who cares.
>>
>>16615391
see >>16615527
>>
>>16615391
All sorts of reasons.

Younger women are more desirable.
Young men have high libidos.
Women are pursued a lot more when they are young.
Because of all the mating opportunities, their standards are higher.
Women also have lower libidos at a young age. Because they desire sex far less frequently, they can stand not having it, unless it's with a guy they are super crazy about.
Even a girl who is "interested" initially will reject you eventually because she's bored or because a better guy came along.

Exceptions to any of these 'rules' exist, but in my 23 years on this earth this is what I've noticed. Apparently, it gets better as you get older. I hope that's true.
>>
>>16615731
Forgot another obvious one, which is that because young men are rejected so very often, they become very desperate and needy for sex and relationships. Women are put on an exceedingly high pedestal in this case.
>>
>>16615686
See >>16615535
>>
>>16615392
OK but that adds another problem, because one time I was texting this one chick for like weeks but she never wanted to meet up. She wasn't fake, I met her in real life once but I felt like I was being used like a tool because she took me with her to get a nipple poercing that I had to give her a ride for cus she didn't want her parents to know I guess, and (get this) she brought a friend with her so she could "have someone to squeeze", but I could already tell that that is was just a lame excuse to bring her friend so she could talk to her instead of me the whole time :/. Was she just a bitch?Or am I a pussy?
>>
File: IMG_20151229_115949.jpg (51 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151229_115949.jpg
51 KB, 500x377
>>
File: 1436502513776.png (29 KB, 613x556) Image search: [Google]
1436502513776.png
29 KB, 613x556
>>16615391
>>16615391
Imagine a girl you are dating is texting you really often, you are very interested on her, you like her a lot and you are going to date soon. Then, imagine that another girl wants to text you too. How enthusiastic would you be about her texts?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.