[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bf and rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1450061121785.gif (230 KB, 512x251) Image search: [Google]
1450061121785.gif
230 KB, 512x251
i recently ffound out that my boyfriend i got back togetherr with gets raped by his dad often when he is around; i foudn out over the summer when we werent together, but i thought it was only one time, then i stopped talking to him for a bit. Bf lives in Chicago, and his dad lives in Florida. He is visiting his dad, but so far his dad hasnt done anything. But sometimes his dad goes to chicago to visit one of his children, but "requests" my bf to come visit him, and a few times he has raped him. My bf says he has been raped about 5 times, and he cant do anything about it, because he used to have mental problems and he is not yet 18, so he cant report it or people think he is crazy. What do I do? This is literally stressing me out emotionally so much that I want to die and i feel sick all the time
>>
>>16597882
i mean as in to visit him at his hosue when he is in chicago. and the last time he visited, he didnt do anything, but has before on his previous times
>>
>>16597882
>le teenage texting language
>'This is literally stressing me out emotionally so much blah blah blah'
>raped about 5 times
I can't give serious advice for a post this incoherent. Beyond that, from what I can tell, your boyfriend is an attention-seeking teenage faggot who hates his dad. I mean, shit... why the fuck would you go across the fucking country to visit your dad who raped you //about// five times?

tl;dr: OP is gullible and her boyfriend is an attention whore. Both are autistic, the end.
>>
>>16597882
tell him to film it some how next time it happens.
>>
>>16597908
>using le
anyways, this is 100% serious, I was around when his dad was caught touching, but not raping him, he wasnt allowed in the same house as my boyfriend was, so I believe it 100% And he has to go to Florida to visit his mother, his mom and (step)dad are divorced, he has to visit her, then go to his stepdad's hosue for like 4-5 days to watch his younger siblings. Could I please have serious advice?
I have known him for years, I dont know why he would lie to me,
>>
>>16597911
That would be CP, as I stated, my boyfriend is not 18 yet
>>
>>16597908
I dont like pulling the emotional card, but what if you found out your partner you loved very much was getting raped by their dad or stepdad? I asked other people and they said they would fell disgusted and angrry, as I am too
>>
>>16597912
you do type like you are super illiterate. it's really weird.

here's some advice: talk to your bf about what he wants to do about it because in all seriousness, this is abuse and should be reported at the end of the day.
>>
>>16597919
Well, it's 4chan, I didnt know i was suppose to type perfectly, I just want serious advice,
>>
>>16597912
Very well. A more serious post gets some more serious advice.

>>16597911
>>16597915
I would actually suggest doing this, OP. If you file a police report and tell them that you caught video evidence, they will know that you weren't attempting to get your hands on cheese pizza. However, at the end of the day, you need to talk to your bf and get him to file a fucking police report.

>>16597926
You don't need to type perfectly, just type like you graduated from elementary school.
>>
>>16597932
Thank you, I will take your advice. But like, it's kind of obvious on what he would be trying to do if he pulled out his phone while his dad was fucking him, so what do?
>>
>>16597950
>audio recording with phone in pocket or something similar
>if dad always takes him somewhere in particular to fug, hide camera in something like a bookcase
But really, just go to the police, they'll know the best thing to do
>>
>>16597882

If you're looking for a safe middle ground on this, you're fucking stupid.

Call the fucking cops, you silly bitch. You can do that to report rape.

What, are you afraid your BF will get upset? If your unstable incest victim boyfriend gets so mad at you he breaks up with you for rescuing him from further dad rape, guess what? You still did the right thing and, oh yeah, you're probably better off yourself for being rid of these people.
>>
>>16597882
I can't stop laughing at this
>>
>>16597975
thank you for laughing at my problems, hopefully your boyfriend or girlfriend gets raped so we can laugh together
>>
>>16597979
careful with that edge, OP
>>
>>16597882
Maybe you could try turning it into a fetish -- have sex with him and make fun of him like "Is this as good as when daddy is inside you?" He might like it!
>>
>>16597908
also, the first time he told me that it happened, in the Summer. we werent on good terms, so i have no idea why he would want attention from someone who was being a bitch to him atm
>>
>>16597992
maybe I can strap on your gf
:DDD AY?
THEN U CAN RAPE ME, OH THE FUN
>>
>>16598027
apsolutly ebin :DD
>>
Why the fuck people are making fun of this? This is so sad and disgusting for a father to do this.
But my advice is the same. You got to call the cops.
Will you?
>>
>>16598043
Because it's nigger bullshit. OP is retarded, the boyfriend is retarded, dad's retarded, everyone's fucking retarded. It's like you gotta spoon feed these bitches into helping themselves.
>>
>>16598070
Wow! Is this crazy that we are in a /ADVICE/ tab?
>>
>>16598078
Yeah, we're in /adv/, not /come-in-and-troll-the-fuck-out-of-everyone's-time/
>>
>>16598006

Because it worked, didn't it? I'll bet that your shock and sympathy at what he told you, effectively ended whatever fight you were having at the time.

Why does your boyfriend still go to visit his dad alone? When his dad "requests" him to come over, why does he?
>>
>>16598086
We just have a person here who is handling a situation unusual for her. And is asking for an advice.
Maybe she is kinda silly but what? She just wants some help.
And this agressiviness won't help;
>>
>>16598097
No it didnt, i got upset because i still loved him, but I was still mad, and when his Dad is in Chicago, my boyfriend's grandmother forces him to go visit him,(they dont know about the rape, i stated earlier why he hastn told anyone) but in Florida, his family like his aunt and siblings are around him more, so his dad would be less likely to do it.
>>16598086
You can believe what you want, but I am very serious,and i came here for advice, if i wanted to troll, I could go to /b/ and get way more replies, but I came here thinking less edge lords would show up.
>>16598070
Who's not retarded :DDD
But i talked it over with my boyfriend, and when he gets back to Chicago, he is going to report it all(cant right now because its dangerous with him being around his dad).
Thank anons that gave me advice
>>
>>16598097
also, usually his stepsister is with him, or his dad's girlfriend, but his dad doesnt rape his daughter to my knowledge, considering her and his stepdad are biologically related
>>
File: Scar.png (245 KB, 628x475) Image search: [Google]
Scar.png
245 KB, 628x475
This is fucked up, just do what must be done

1 report the rape
2. blaim mental breakdowns on rape
3 stick to the story, which is the truth
4 if anyone doent feel like its serious then keep pushing it, police laugh at male rape cases. If they do, threaten to sue the police if they will not do their job

Anyone can report a rape, rapists have a way of lying and threatening their victims telling them not to report them though manipulation. Do not listen to them you must report this either way

Your boyfriend may be embarised this is happening to him. If he is too shy to report this then you MUST report this

But ACTION MUST BE DONE!
>>
>>16598735
This

Please bring justice to evil
do not suffer quietly, do not let a cry for help go unnoticed
Please act and report this abuse
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.