[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ i need some word on this. Having trouble deciding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: i feel.png (465 KB, 680x762) Image search: [Google]
i feel.png
465 KB, 680x762
Hello /adv/ i need some word on this.
Having trouble deciding if a should ask a girl out or not.
I think there's a 90% chance of her saying yes and i'm not fearing rejection here because we are somewhat friends and by our conversations i assume she likes me. We're in the same law school class and she's told me i'm smart because i've been helping her with some tests so there's that.
My problem is she's loves parties/social events/social media and already had like 3 bfs at the age of 20 and i don't really like that. I'm as introverted and lonesome as the next guy but i'm not insecure or resentful about it i just accept that as who i am and try to find someone who compatible with this.
I'm still very young and there's the >tfwnogf bothering me so i really don't know how to handle.
>>
>>17370357
>My problem is she's loves parties/social events/social media and already had like 3 bfs at the age of 20 and i don't really like that. I'm as introverted and lonesome as the next guy but i'm not insecure or resentful about it i just accept that as who i am and try to find someone who compatible with this.
You're far from compatible. It won't work out unless one of you goes through a dramatic change. Also,

>3 bfs at the age of 20
You realize this is normal, right?
>>
File: 1468718441292.png (213 KB, 289x356) Image search: [Google]
1468718441292.png
213 KB, 289x356
>>17370365
>>3 bfs at the age of 20
>You realize this is normal, right?
It shouldn't be
>>
>>17370419
>It shouldn't be
That doesn't mean cocks taken. You know how kids in elementary and middle school will like someone at random and will be all, "You wanna be my boyfriend/girlfriend?" Then they talk, get to know each other a little, fight over petty things, and then jump to the next person. It's kid stuff.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.