[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time posting here as OP, ill try to keep it simple. >Had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1468614248938.png (427 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1468614248938.png
427 KB, 500x490
First time posting here as OP, ill try to keep it simple.

>Had one looong teenage relationship, other one for like 2 months
>Looong one ended one and a half year ago
>Left almost all friends after realizing friendship with them only caused me stress
>In fact, when i look back, i realise i cannot keep friendships longer than 2-3 fucking years max.
>All alone now, one good friend in my life

The trick is, im not sad, or feeling lonely. Actually i feel alot beather, and i mean fucking alot. Found new hobies, new music to listen too and actualy started caring about future.

Before, all my energy was wasted on worrying about mine relationship problems, but now, there is none of it.

I just feel fine, ok, beather than ever, key word is stable. I always wanted to be fucking psychologicly stable.

The question is... Am i asocial, does this shit make me psychotic in some way. I never had problem leaving people, for good. Not saying a word to them.

Should i even try to get someone new in my life?

Best period of my life is when i was with this gir for a longest time, with one/two close friends, but even then stress was there.

It would help me grately if you would ask me Q. about anything, im a bit lazy to write it all in one post.
>>
File: 1467960635318.jpg (370 KB, 742x742) Image search: [Google]
1467960635318.jpg
370 KB, 742x742
pls respond
>>
Some people just have a couple friends. What becomes a problem is when the people you care about want you to do things with them, but you are too selfish to understand that, so you just decline their invitations. That's how you'll lose them.

If you get lonely, go make some friends, if you aren't lonely, then why care?
>>
File: 1468288704539.jpg (75 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1468288704539.jpg
75 KB, 1024x768
>>17370145

If you're under the age of 25 then its a miracle that any of your friendships lasted 2-3 years in the first place.

The older you get the more you realize that the friends you made when you were a kid are pieces of shit. People change, they mature, then need new friends to replace the old shitty ones.

Teenage relationships are meaningless. Teenage friendships are meaningless. Stop worrying about it. The kids I knew in high school are either married with kids, still in the same town doing the same shit, dead or in prison. It doesn't inconvenience my life in the slightest nor is it a negative reflection on me because I'm not still friends with the stupid assholes I used to smoke weed with when I was 19.
>>
>>17370238
>>17370218
I thank you for your fast and sincere answers. Thats all i needed.
Harambe bless your kind souls
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.