[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Might of had a stoke today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463921420469.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463921420469.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1600
Im fucking terrified. so today I was smoking pot with my friend and we were smoking about 3 grams of some "good stuff". i just got off of a break from smoking and i just got back from a trip. after a while for a bit i stared to faint and all i remember was waking up and thinking i was some where else. my friend told me i was out of unconscious for like 80-90 seconds and i was convulsing on the floor. when i sat up i felt half of my face go limp and i felt weak and flushed. i was also sweating profusely. i dont know what to do. someone please help me.
>>
>>17368209
See a doctor. There's nothing that we can do to help you, seeking medical advice from the internet is fucking retarded. Clearly SOMETHING is wrong, get a diagnoses from a professional who can potentially save your life.
>>
You just got super stoned, that's all. It happens to me sometimes. At least you had a friend around because yeah, a super-strong hit will knock you flat on your ass.
>>
this
>>
are you sure you were smoking weed. "good stuff" could mean that spice shit or something which is known to cause what you mentioned.
>>
I once woke up with half my face being numb.
I only noticed it after trying to drink carbonated water out of a bottle only to see it shoot out of my mouth.
that was after one of my "get drunk as fuck on my own" episodes, watching the human centipede probably didnt help.

doctors had no fucking clue as usual, after a week everything went back to normal.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.