[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this "scar" be permanent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
Don't want to go into details. I got into a physical fight with my boyfriend last night, and I was left with these two lines that only hurt when touched in certain spots. I scar very easily, even for small and fine cuts. Though there was no blood drawn nor evidence of a cut from when this occurred, I'm worried I'll have this "scar" lifelong.

Do you figure this'll be a lifelong scar and if it's merely a bruise, how long until you figure it'll heal? Thank you.
>>
>>17360258
Kek it's a scratch, no it won't scar
>>
Jesus Christ, I know this is an advice board and all. But this to me seems like you're more keen on having people ask about the fight, than the scar. Of course that won't turn into a scar. I don't have to be a doctor to see that. Don't even think about that baby bruise, and go on with your life. Ditch that abussive boyfriend of yours. So you don't have to ask for pointless advice here
>>
You're way overthinking it, it's just a bruise. Apply some ointment and give it time to heal.
>>
>>17360291
I just wanted to mention how I got it and from whom just to gage the severity. Thank you for responding though, I was getting anxious because I'm going to see family tonight and I was hoping that I'd only have to cover this thing up temporarily.
>>
>>17360304
No worries love. Just seemed like a bit drastic to ask /adv/. Have you never been hit by a branch? Because those bruises look and heal similar.
>>
>>17360311
Haha, no I haven't actually. I've always been a cautious person because of how badly I scar. I'm just worried because he put a lot of pressure on my forearms and the abrasion doesn't hurt so much as it is visible. I was just paranoid.
>>
>>17360318
No worries, not that it's any of my business. But he didn't hit you, right?
>>
>>17360258

You need to leave him, honey.
>>
>>17360365
Honestly, he has raised his fist at me a couple of times, but he's never gotten to the point where he hits me.
>>
>>17360403
I think I might sooner or later. Although if I do right now, I won't be in a very good financial or mental state. It sounds sad, but it's the unfortunate truth.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.