[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 29 and will be 30 next month. I'm still a virgin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 38b.jpg (155 KB, 1456x777) Image search: [Google]
38b.jpg
155 KB, 1456x777
I'm 29 and will be 30 next month. I'm still a virgin.

I don't want to be a wizard (aka "permavirgin)." It feels shameful but it feels like there's nothing I can do.

Prostitution is illegal where I live. Even then, I don't have any money to hire a sex worker.

I have been trying to apply for jobs. I have an interview tomorrow. If I manage to get the job, I won't have enough money to solve this problem before August. Time is running out. How do I just accept myself?
>>
>>17357700
Lend me your powers when yoy reach wizardom
>>
>>17357725
There are no powers. It's just a way of saying you fucked up.

What the hell can I even do now?
>>
>>17357731
Nice try, lich. You can't stop me from becoming a wizard
>>
>>17357744
What if I don't want to be one?

How is it not shameful to be a 30 year old virgin?
>>
>>17357749
I don't know, bro.
I'm on the same road as you but a little back, if i knew how to help you i would.
>>
>>17357700
>
If money's the issue, sell some of your game consoles and stuff. We're only talking a few hundred.

More than likely though, what's stopping you is your pride and self respect. If you want to keep that, then you're just gonna have to accept being a virgin in your 30s.

People get too hung up on virginity. Sex isn't difficult. Any idiot can have sex. It isn't some magical, life changing event either. Chances are, the day after you first have sex, you'll feel the same way as the day before, except that you realise that it isn't a big deal.
>>
>>17357749
It's kinda too late, you've passed a certain threshold. I mean, if you're a virgin at 30, then chances are that your general social ability is severely lacking.
>>
>>17357762
>People get too hung up on virginity. Sex isn't difficult. Any idiot can have sex. It isn't some magical, life changing event either. Chances are, the day after you first have sex, you'll feel the same way as the day before, except that you realise that it isn't a big deal.

>I am a retard who doesn't understand the implications of the series of events that lead to OP being a virgin
>>
>>17357773
You can't know something that wasn't brought up, we're not mind readers. The only person at fault for OP being a virgin is OP, even the ugliest, stupidest, meanest people have kids (otherwise there would only be pretty, smart, nice people in the gene pool.)
>>
>>17357783
I'm not trying to have kids. I just want to not be thought of as a loser and thus don't want to be a virgin.

But whenever I've had the chance I've backed down and had anxiety over it. I was molested as a child, I think that may have something to do with it.
>>
>>17357773
The series of events that lead to the OP being a virgin don't matter if his end goal is to just have sex. That shit's easy.

More than likely though, what he wants is the confidence that comes with having had someone want him enough to have sex with him. That's much trickier and we can't help him there if he isn't going to get into specifics about his social situation.

But shit, if he just wants to experience sex, getting a pro to do it is easy as pie.
>>
>>17357794
You need therapy, not sex.

If you've had the chance to have sex in the past, you're not a loser. The sex part isn't where the non-loserdom comes from, it's the part where another person is willing to let you mess with their junk.
>>
If I have sex after 30, what then? I'm still a wizard. I fucking hate this label
>>
>>17357796
>But shit, if he just wants to experience sex, getting a pro to do it is easy as pie.

That was literally my point. The fact that he hadn't gotten laid in almost 30 years is more telling of (lack of) his sociability.
>>
>>17357841
You don't need to be sociable to text a hooker and set up a time with her. Do you need to be sociable to call up a carpenter to get your deck fixed up?

People are wary of hookers because of the law or because of the stigma associated with them. These things matter to people.

Anyway, sounds like the OP was molested and this messed with his head. That shit requires medical intervention, not seduction advice.
>>
>>17357700
I'm in the same boat OP, I've got 3 months left.
I've just resigned myself to it never happening at this point. OK, obviously I'm not a good enough human being for anyone to consider forming a relationship with me, but I figure if I just accept it I can move on. How to accept it and not feel like shit, I'm still trying to understand. That's all the 'advice' I've really got at this point.
>>
>>17357700
Dubs checked.

An Hero before it gets any worse.
>>
>>17357869
>How to accept it and not feel like shit, I'm still trying to understand.

Same. This is the part I can't understand.

Worse, most people don't know the answer because they're not virgins
>>
>>17357840
You'll lose your powers.
>>
Go for the powers, anon.
>>
>>17357882
So you're not a wizard anymore? I know it's a stupid meme but it makes no sense

I thought you had to lose it before 30
>>
>>17357888
You get your powers from transcending physical needs, so if you have sex it means you transgressed.
>>
>>17357888
A wizard is like a forever virgin. You lose it at 31, say, and you stop being a wizard.
>>
>>17357855
>You don't need to be sociable to text a hooker and set up a time with her.

You dense fuck, I meant with person who's not providing sex as a service for him.
>>
>>17357892
Why is there an age associated with it? Just say older virgins in general

Whatever, again its a dumb joke
>>
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/30-year-old-virgin-wizard
>>
>>17357934
Meant to >>17357918
>>
>>17357910
I addressed that by pointing out that OP was molested and is all PTSD whenever he has a chance to have sex. He could be the most outgoing guy in the world and still be a virgin.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.