[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been with gf fo 2.5 years >haven't seen her for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>been with gf fo 2.5 years
>haven't seen her for a few days
>yesterday within a message I wrote "I love you"
>she writes "stop please"
> W T F ?
>turns her phone off and lies about going to her piano classes and says it was cancelled
>lost my shit at her, she says im being crazy, I asked what she was trying to hide,
>she turns phone off
>havent spoken to her nor has she tried to contact me since
>always acts smart when she preoccupied with her girlfriends
>her original friends out right left because when she got with me she was being smart to them
>she has a really childish behavior
>she also trying to imply she cheated on me in a group chat

how should I handle this properly without her manipulating me?

she strives of manipulating me and controlling me and never stops until she can destroys someone life with their mental state, sort of like in gossip girl, but I dont know why shes trying to do this
>>
just leave her, life's too short

>she also trying to imply she cheated on me in a group chat
Do you know what 4-letter word I'm thinking of, OP?
>>
>>17348357
This is your one and only golden ticket to leave hell.
Get on board the leaving train now!
CHOO CHOO!
>>
Does she know she's your girlfriend?
>>
>>17348378
Kek
This
>>
>>17348378
yes were all friends
>>
time to depart

shes psycho
>>
>>17348357
She cheated on you. Dump her now.
>>
>>17348357
Just get rid of her mate, plenty of fish in the sea. Not worth the hassle, she sounds like a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>17348357
had a similar situation except i dated the chick for 1 month. knew her years ago as friends of friends too. we had problems because she wouldn't keep her mouth shut about us to other people... and to me she wouldn't open her mouth about what was going on.

basically found out indirectly through her evil fb posts about me. she was extremely i mean extremely insecure and paranoid about herself. like how she marketed herself as an individual female in this world. a crisis.

she was also like 18 at the time and i was 21. so that was the last teen i dated since then. also ditched a lot of friends cause they got clique-y and secretive around me. i'd assume she is just pulling some immature thing so she can feel more secure about her decisions. she may not want to admit her own faults to herself, whatever they may be.
>>
>>17348357
Cheat on her, break up with her.
You'll feel better about it.
If you don't have any women to cheat on her with, just break up with her and try to find a different girl, the emotional pain goes away eventually.
>>
>>17348357
mate you sound like a clingy child. She did probably sleep with the piano teacher though.
>>
>>17348785
clingy? she turned her phone of and starts acting all secretive wtf is the point of that, we never communicate like that as well, we are usually very open with eachother
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.