[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf fell for the short hair meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 274x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 274x274
What the fuck guys.

My gf got her hair cut today, very similar to pic related but a little longer. She is an engineering student so I'm used to her acting a little masculine but this is full dyke mode. She's a devout Christian, dresses modestly etc so I still always thought of her as feminine. but this outweighs all that. When I asked her why she says she likes how little effort it takes to take care of.

I'm not going to dump her, but in my mind I already think of her now as a pseudo dyke and very masculine. I always thought she was pretty but she honestly looks like shit now.

Any thoughts on this? Girls, when you cut your hair short do you really just not give a fuck? Is short hair on girls like the neckbeard for women?
>>
>>17334806
OP you sound like an asshole.

Some girls just really like having short hair.
>can look cute
>is practical
>>
>>17334867

Why? Does their gf like it? I agree with you it can look cute on like 1% of women but let's get real, it screams "I want to be a man"
>>
>Girls, when you cut your hair short do you really just not give a fuck? Is short hair on girls like the neckbeard for women?
nah, someitimes it's purely aesthetic. but she should atleast have warned you. try to see the bright side. now you can finally live out your homosex fantasies.
>>
>>17334894
No it really doesnt.
>>
And now you're known as the guy who likes masculine women.
>>
Catie Wayne did and make it look ok.
Get a stick and poke your GF in the arm with it and tell her to be more like Catie Wayne.
Just kidding.
It's hair. Who the hell cares as long as you get to cuddle someone.
End of life.
/fin.
>>
A "devout Christian" would submit to her man's authority. Of course, she would also be a virgin.

How "devout" is this bitch?
>>
Lol are you serious? Short haired qts are my fetish, send her my way if you're gonna be a little butch about it. I could understand if she got like the sides of her head shaved but what's she's got is fine, all you can do now is deal with it you nutsack.
>>
Does she wear glasses too?
>>
Well, scientists did recently and find out that the gay gene only shows up in short hair. Once she grows her hair back out though, the gene gets stretched out and turns her straight again. It's science.

Don't worry OP, I'm sure you'll be okay.
>>
A girl can be 5ft1 with full face of makeup shaved legs and a dress but have short hair suddenly she's manly? Why do people think this
>>
>>17334967

No

>>17334959

>short hair
>qt

Why don't you just date 12 year old boys instead faggot, they look the same.

>>17334981

Cause she looks like a fucking man? Really not that hard desu.
>>
File: 1464954906217.jpg (180 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464954906217.jpg
180 KB, 960x1280
>>17334806
Can I have her?
>>
>>17334806

Girls will deny it but yes, it is like the female neckbeard, especially if she wears jeans and a t shirt all the time-doesn't care about her appearance.
>>
>>17334984
Yep. Shut it down guys. OP is just an asshole.
>>
File: before 1.jpg (141 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
before 1.jpg
141 KB, 1600x1200
>>17335043
Woah woah woah. No. Female neck beards are the ones with the long frizzy hair. Like pic
>>
>>17335044

Do you really not see how a woman cutting her hair that short screams "gender identity issues?" Are you a woman?
>>
Is this thread for real
>>
You are an asshole and also insecure who feel threatened by your girlfriends new "masculinity".
>>
>>17335143
You bet on it.
/adv/ is a magical place.
>>
>>17335682

>if you're not ok with dating a butch you're insecure

Ok chief. Got any advice on whe she wants to start pegging him?
>>
>OP's girlfriend suddenly does something that that drastically changes her appearance
>OP finds it very unattractive
>butthurt short-haired girls and short-hair fetishists cry "asshole" and "insecure"

Nah, OP I'm a girl and I agree with you. Short hair looks masculinizing and awful on 99% of girls. The 1% who look good only look good because they are otherwise so feminine that it offsets it. Just like how long hair looks awful on 99% of guys, and the 1% who look good with it are so masculine that it offsets it. Either way, both of those small groups would still look even better with a different hair cut.
>>
Once again women continue their time honored tradition of half assing things men do...

Girls, if you want to wear short hair and be a man just come out and do it. Don't half ass it and try to say you can make it look cute. You can't. Like pant suits, just wear a fucking suit, don't try to feminize it.
>>
>>17334867
>OP you sound like an asshole.

Dude, you sound like an asshole.
You think she'd be okay with OP getting a green fucking punk Mohawk?
Bitch please.

Seriously, OP, get a green fucking Mohawk. Don't mention it to her, just fucking surprise her, because now she can't say shit without being a hypocrite.

People are allowed to not be attracted to things, assholes.
And this is coming from a virgin creeplord robot over here. I've been rejected (harshly) because women weren't attracted to me, and I don't lash out or call them shallow or assholes.

They don't find it attractive, then they don't find it attractive, fuck all anyone can do about that.
And if OPs gf actually gave a shit, maybe she should have asked him what he thought about short hair beforehand.
>>
>>17335889
Suck a nut whore. A simple haircut shouldnt be enough to drastically change an entire persons facial features. If she is ugly now she was ugly then.

OP is an asshole because he cant handle a haircut on his girlfriend.
>>
>>17335922
A green mohawk is not the same thing as a fucking pixie cut.
>>
>>17335927

Yes it is. What if op wanted to grow his hair shoulder length and wear dresses? Go back to tumblr cow, let me guess, bright pink dyed pixie cut?
>>
>>17335927

>Going from one extreme to the other is not the same as going from one extreme to the other.

How so?

After all, it's just a 'haircut' right?

Besides, if she's gonna go for a haircut that has become a female neckbeard symbol for feminazi man-hater, why can't OP get a political haircut that says 'anti-establishment'?

Bitch you're just pissed because you know you'd flip your shit if your man did this when you got a pixie cut. You're pissed that you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>17335923
Didn't say it changed any facial features, just that the haircut itself is super ugly. You're pretty dumb if you think facial features are the only factors in attraction.
>>
>>17335941
Obviously you didnt read what i said.

Ugly before = ugly after
Pretty before = pretty after
>>
>>17334806
OP is an idiot.
>>
>>17336062
Obviously you didn't understand what I said because you're apparently retarded

Haircut = an import part of your overall attractiveness

Bad, ugly, masculine haircut = making you look subsequently more bad, ugly, and masculine

OP does not like this haircut because it looks bad, brings down his gf's overall attractiveness, and it's normal and understandable for a person to want their partner to look good.

Only the MOST feminine and pretty of girls can still look attractive with it because they have enough other very attractive traits to cumulate into overall attractiveness. On an average to normally pretty girl, like how OP's girlfriend probably is, a bad haircut can really damage their overall appearance, as evident by OP's reaction.
>>
>>17336099

t. pixie cut legbeard
>>
>>17336102
>assigning gender significance to hair length

pixie cuts are adorable on cute girls, and who gives a fuck about the not cute ones.
>>
OP is a little shit and doesn't even lift. I'll fucking beat the shit out of you and crank your neck you little meat wagon.

Short haired women are fucking hot you cocksucker. Don't like it? Go move to Europe and get assraped by Abu and his friends, since you're obviously a dick-loving pixie.

Kill yourself. Short haired women are the master race.
>>
>>17336126
>>17336132

>shilling this hard

Go make another body shaming thread already
>>
>>17335131
It's fucking hair.
Do you think men with long hair and beard look feminine? No, because it's just hair.
Just break up with her so she can date someone worth her time.
>>
>>17336148
Go get fucked by Mohammad and Tyrone
>>
>>17336126
>pixie cuts are adorable on cute girls
To you maybe they are, but to not OP and many other people.

>>17336157
>Do you think men with long hair and beard look feminine?
Beard no, but long hair absolutely yes. I don't understand why people get so mad when others don't like the things they like.
>>
>>17336157

Again, most men look like absolute shit with long hair and a beard. Maybe 1% can pull off the Viking warrior look without looking like a drugged or hobo.

You think you're pulling off the Audrey Hepburn look but you just look like you want to be a man.
>>
>>17336102

>legbeard

/adv/ with the laffs tongiht
>>
>>17336176
lol you're a faggot and your daddy touches you at night
>>
>>17336174
OP feels insecure about his gf sexuality because of a fucking shortcut

how much of a faggot can OP be?
>>
>>17336183
>>17336188

>leg beards getting this triggered because men say they don't like short hair
>>
>>17336188
Wut. I thought he just thinks it looks ugly? Honestly, I'm getting the most "insecurity" vibes from everyone else raging in this thread. I want to know how many of them are girls with short hair/have gf's with short hair lol
>>
>>17334806
short hair is gross af

desu she just let you know that she is not marriage material
>>
>>17336100
Meh. I still say youll stay ugly/pretty no matter the cut. Chill it homeboy.
>>
I'm sorry girls, you don't get to choose what's attractive and what isn't. You're free to get an ugly haircut if you'll bear the cost of looking less pretty. I can attest that long hair looks great on nearly all girls, and short hair looks great on almost none.
>>
>>17334806
>She's a devout Christian

OP worries about her haircut but doesn't care she believes in fucking fairytales.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 523x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 523x592
>>17336378
You got rekt dude
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 960x960
>>17336434
>>
File: what-ya-gonna-do-500x334.jpg (29 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
what-ya-gonna-do-500x334.jpg
29 KB, 500x334
>>17336437
At some point you just gotta agree to disagree. Getting a haircut aint just gonna make you magically ugly/pretty. If you choose to be wrong thats your choice.
>>
File: 1453220351533.png (347 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
1453220351533.png
347 KB, 500x543
>>17334806
Do you have long hair OP? Or do you keep it short?

It's fucking hair, if it's more important to you than what she wants you should break up with her anyway.
>>
>>17335922
Stopped reading at bitch please.
>>
>>17335889
As another grill I agree with this completely. What is it with the retards in this thread?

It's okay to find short hair attractive if that's your thing, but OP obviously doesn't and his gf made a mistake for not telling him beforehand. Why does he have to force himself to like it when he doesn't?

OP have a conversation with her.
>>
>>17337136

And yet you still got the general jist of what I was saying.

Legbeards are hypocrites.
Shit 9 out of 10 of them will judge a guy fr having a beard (or green mohawk) but then try cry when a guy says he aint attracted to dyke cuts.

Bitch, please.
>>
>>17334867
What if it looks like shit on her?
>>
>>17337144
quotes from op:
>acting a little masculine
>full dyke mode
>pseudo dyke
>very masculine

Having aesthetic preferences is fine, but this shit's just retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (1017 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1017 KB, 2576x1932
>>17335009
She's beautiful op if you don't find her cute you're nuts. Post gf
>>
>>17335889
Disagree. This is so subjective, honey. Long haired men are groegeous as long as they take care of their hair and have a nice cut.. Likewise with females.
>>
>>17335935
>twiggy, a classy, white, British model had a pixie cut
>Anne Hathaway, beautiful, mainstream, feminine has pixie cut
>many high fashion European models have them
>you can have a class short cut without dying it a stupid color and dressing like a dude.
>>
Next OP's gf step:
>scream RAPE when he get nearby
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.