[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SEX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 152098148.jpg (3 KB, 170x113) Image search: [Google]
152098148.jpg
3 KB, 170x113
Ive only been with one girl, im able to last 30 minutes effortlessly and make her orgasm over and over. If im that good at pleasing one woman will i get the same results with other women?
>>
Some women can't orgasm from vaginal sex and many don't like sex where the penetration lasts too long.
>>
>>17325920
Ok so those women wouldnt really bother with a sexual partner then? I am very skilled at foreplay and i stimulate the clit. Im more than willing to go down on a girl.
I love being dominative and rough and i love being hit and scratched and bruised,
I love the idea of bending a woman to my will and showing her an amazing time, making them feel good.
>>
>>17325964
Just ask what the woman likes. If she doesn't know, just try stuff. Women who can't orgasm from vaginal sex do want sex still but you might have to lick that pussy a lot. You sound like you're doing okay, just remember to communicate with your sexual partners.
>>
>>17325984
Thanks for the advice. Apreciated.
>>
Communicate and have fun, experiment and enjoy not just what you think looks good to your partner.

I rarely orgasm from vaginal sex but I love foreplay and jacking him off. We experiment and he is annoyingly good at making me orgasm quickly before the main event (and its NOT all about the clit!)
>>
>>17326044
Thanks, the advice is apreciated
>>
What works good with one woman, might not work with the next. If you figured it out one of them, the next one you might have to start all over again.

Anecdotal evidence inc:
My first gf told me she trained herself a lot to be able to orgasm from PIV, but still the only way she was able to come that way was from riding me. She came within minutes when doing a tongue and finger combo on her clit and tits or vag.
My second gf is unable to come from oral, she tenses up like mad before it would come to that and pushes me out from between her legs. I suspect it's some trust issue with someone being there with their fingers other than herself. She doesn't have enough stamina to ride me either as she is very frail. But she loves it when I come inside her and fill her up, especially in vanilla missionary position, and usually goes at that time as well. On the other hand I can not always cum in that pose, but the one that I consistently come in myself is prone-bone.

But this is after daily sex for a month, trying to figure out what works for us best. Obviously after the first I have experimented around with stuff that I didn't do with that one on the second.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.