[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female orgasms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1456523714721.jpg (39 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1456523714721.jpg
39 KB, 1024x768
Hey, /adv/(speaking to girls), my gf told me she has never had an orgasm before. We talked about it and did some research and found that she is kinda stuck in a stage of sex called "the plateau phase" described as the stage of high sexual excitement that just goes away and builds back up and this can occur several times and is the stage right before the orgasm. She says she just always stays on this stage of getting really close and all the feeling just goes away and she stops after about 10 min. Of the back and forth. Do you or have you ever experienced this? What are some reasons you think are preventing her from an orgasm? Is there something your bf does that just pushes you over the edge to get an orgasm? I think she is losing hope that she can have an orgasm and that's kind of bad to me, because I've never had sex and she might be my first and id like to think I could give her an orgasm.
>>
Give her a cleaveland steamer on her chest and then pee it off.that works all the time with me.
>>
>>17316753
>calls her a girlfriend
>hasn't had sex
what is it like being 14?
>>
>>17316753
>hasn't even had sex yet
>worries about the girl having an orgasm

That should be the last thing to think about now.
>>
>>17316753
Femanon here, I dont't have much advice but I can share my story if it helps, I only had my first orgasm at 20 or 19, after years of having sex and masturbating.
Sex was good, but like you said it felt good until it got to a point where it faded.
Masturbating was good too but it usually ended up lefting me frustrated so I didn't do it that much.

Orgasming was something I wish I could do and that I actively "tried" when I was having sex, and my partner at the time and my partner at the time (still currently my partner) wanted me to give me one too, we did shit tons of research and tried a bunch of different stuff but to no avail. There where like two times where It was really "different" and I thought that it would be it but it stopped midway leaving me incredibly frustrated, eventually after a year or something I stopped caring about it or trying.

Then there was one random time that I was fucking and It was really good and kinda different, but I didn't know for sure if it was an actual orgasm(now in retrospect I think it was but maybe a super shitty and super faint mini orgasm), and then in that week I masturbated and I was almost certain I had one, but it was still very faint.
After that I managed to have one almost always but only with clit stimulation, and they where getting progressively more intense with each
time.
I don't know what triggered the first one but what it felt like was that there was some kind of "break" or "cap" that after I got through it the first time it became something easy to do.

Nowadays I can orgasm in almost 5 minutes or something if I'm really in the mood, and can do it like 6 times in a row, sometimes I can go at it even 10 times in a row and get in continuously orgasmic state somewhat often. This with clit stilmulation, peneteration only usually takes longer and sometimes I can't cum from that alone but I can like 90% of the time.
1/2
>>
>>17316753
>>17317068
2/2

My only advice is, first of all like>>17316972
said, stop caring about it until you've had enough sex with her to lose count, secondly make sure that she doesn't care too much about it, I think that the fact I was frustated and sometimes sad for not being able to come made it harder.
If after that you still can't and tried different shit, then buy a vibrator, I'm almost 100% that I'd have come even back when I couldn't if I used one.
>>
>>17317070
Fuck vibrators
>>
>>17316827
18*
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.