[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I find out if a girl has a boyfriend or not? She also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1465741949198.jpg (210 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
1465741949198.jpg
210 KB, 1368x1026
How can I find out if a girl has a boyfriend or not? She also happens to be my superior... But on the bright side she has shown me a lot of signs of interest
>>
>>17312806
That's the fastest fucking way to destroy your livelihood. Search on Facebook.

Or, do this "Hey, I saw you at the movies last weekend with your boyfriend, what did you guys watch?"

She will respond two ways, "I don't have a boyfriend" or "We didn't go to the movies last weekend."

Machiavelli, Art of War, read it.
>>
>>17312818
Unless she actually did go to the movies with her boyfriend.
Also chances are you just think she's interested, when she isn't.
Also don't fucking fuck your fucking superior, that shit will blow up like a Muzzie at a Bar Mitzvah.
>>
>>17312839
Well she is really attractive and dtf if I am not completely mistaken. I also don't care that much about my job
>>
>>17312839
>Unless she actually did go to the movies with her boyfriend.
Yeah, that's the point. She'd tell you what movie they watched, eh?

>can't see past the sentence itself.
It's okay, give advice on 4chan.
>>
Don't think she is on facebook. Just created a fake account to check
>>
>>17312949
Then do the movie thing above ..
>>
>>17312852
Or she says "what are you, a fucking stalker?"
>>
>>17312970
Spoken like a true pussy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.