[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Traveling solo around Europe as a girl from the states >Saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>Traveling solo around Europe as a girl from the states
>Saw a homeless man smiling at me when taking photos of a building (he lives next to there)
>Pretended that I didn't see him and ingnored him
>Later discovered that I dropped a hat when walking to a tourist attraction
>Passed by that building and the homeless man returned the hat to me when he was me
>Gave him 3€
How stupid is it for me to give him 3€?
>>
Not as stupid as traveling solo.
>>
>>17310416
When sorry English isn't my first language. I mean, I was solo for that day coz my friend wanted to visit another part of the city.
>>
>>17310429
Ah okay, that's better.
>>
What are you even asking? What's the big deal?
>>
>>17310392
seems about right, what is odd about that situation?
>>
>>17310392
It's nice of you if you can afford it not stupid at all. As long as you didn't indicate how much money you have or are well off and you'll never see him again, it shouldn't have any bad repercussions.
>>
>>17310434
Well I walk around publci areas only
>>17310442
I feel like it wasnt worth three euros?
>>17310455
I am a tourist from Asia so I guess he can deduce that I am not exactly poor
>>
>>17310472
Jesus it's three euros, let it go. There's people with real problems here lol.
>>
>>17310392
stop being poor
>>
>>17310484
I am not poor
>>
>>17310647
>gives losing 3€ any thought
>cares about it so much she even feels the need to make a thread about it
>not poor
>>
>>17310392

you didn't make him homeless, and nothing you have to give him would have made him not homeless. Release your guilt.

I would have given at least half the value of the hat, if you were worried about being cheap.
>>
>>17310678
I got the hat as a gift so i dint know its cost
>>
You're a bitch. Those 3 euros are nothing to you.

Wow. Kill yourself.
>>
>>17310429
>girl from states
>English isn't first language
What?
>>
>>17310392
Three euros is less than 5 dollars. It will buy him lunch or some cheap booze. Was your hat worth $5 to you? If not, consider the remainder a handout.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.