[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Like holy shit, I can't stand this anymore. I feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: 1413573977465.jpg (123 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1413573977465.jpg
123 KB, 500x375
Like holy shit, I can't stand this anymore. I feel like a walking meme, interacting with other memes.
I'm a girl, I'm a football player at a club and I have short hair, and I'm a bro and le not like other girls. Like holy fuck I was out with some school mates today and we talked about stuff and it turned to a discussion about girls and they were all like "nah anon is not like other girls" "anon is one of the guys" and stuff like that.
And then it hit me that I don't like other girls (and they don't like me either) and my whole life is basically a meme. No guys approach me ever and all of my bfs I approached them myself and I feel they only dated me for the novelty of it. There was nothing there, I felt nothing from my past relationships.
I don't understand why can't I find a proper guy, it's bloody impossible.
I overheard some guys talk shit when I was playing the ball with some colleagues in the university yard. One dude got outplayed and the others said something like "kek, outplayed by a girl", and I overheard some tards say "that's not a girl lmao".
It's like nerds talk shit because they are intimidated, /fit/ only wants 8+/10 and bimbos, normies wanna party and drink, bikers are looking for skinny trashy girls, librarians are looking for cute girly girls with glasses.
I don't fit anywhere.

What do, pic not related
>>
Just use tinder or something.
>>
Gotta keep looking. I for one have always had a weakness for tomboys. Something kinda neat about getting with chicks who might could kick my ass if I piss them off. Don't let the way one group of people perceives you color your perception of yourself. You're more than just a guy~ish looking girl with dude hobbies.
>>
Go black. It'll be no different but at least you'll get a big cawk and genetically superior children. And diversity points. I know a nice man from Senegal if you're in London and you like to share ;)
>>
post pics
>>
>>17307114
Be my qt tomboy gf pls I got rated 10/10 on a facial aesthetic thread on /fa/ once but I'm a manlet
>>
>>17307120
I don't want nor do I need casual hookups. I'm 21, almost 22 anon. If I want to have sex with a guy there's plenty to pick from and tbqh, I'm not even that active sexually.

I want to meet a guy that is suited for me somehow, not walking memes who're in just for the novelty of fucking a short haired girl or whatever fetish is that.

It's just that it's basically impossible for the aforementioned reasons. I study history (almost done with masters) and while I have many Bros (yeah....) many of colleagues are obnoxious (read example above, happened a couple days ago) and generally not what I'm into.

I feel like it'll only be harder once I get older.
>>
95% of people are retards that only view others in stereotypes (short hair girls = tomboys/lesbians, black girls = loud/sassy, girls with tattoos = sluts, etc.) and it's impossible for them to comprehend anyone who doesn't fall into their neat little categories. Basically, you need to stop hanging out with dumbasses. Easier said than done, I know.
>>
>>17307141
No, the fetishists will always be weird, but lots of people find history interesting. Smart chicks are awesome. The appreciation for that sort of thing only goes up as people age and stop looking their best and quit paying so much attention to physical features.
>>
>>17307114
You sure are the special snowflake aren't you? It must be so hard being unique and different. Gosh, OP, whatever will you do? Oh! I know what you'll do! Go on 4chan and bitch about it!

Sod off.
>>
>>17307141
Maybe stop going after jocks if they're mostly just feeling threatened by you (or at least go for the one who says "yeah, she's really good" instead of laughing at another guy for getting beat by you or saying that you're not a girl) or disinterested because they just see you as one of the guys.
>>
>>17307133
> diversity points.

I just threw up in my mouth
>>
If you don't like something about yourself, change it. Guys like a lot of different kinds of girls, and you might not get the specific guy you want, but if you work on yourself some people will notice. I don't really know much about you, so it's hard for me to say much, but I think you get the point.
>>
>>17307141
Meh, you are my type; since i'm not a special snowflake i assume there are other men that can be into you.
Honestly this thread looks like compliment fishing.
>>
>>17307154
It's because of people like you none of us are ever truly happy. Fuck off, mate. Life is shitty for all ofnus, but unless you lose that neckbeard, you'll never realise it. You'll always think you have it the worst and you'll never grow out of it.
>>
>>17307114
Pseudo-intellectual here. If you ever come to southern Italy, I'll gladly pound your ass doggy style.
>>
>>17307173
Oh boo hoo. Did I hurt your fee fees? Fuck off, dude...or dudette. Whatever.
>>
>>17307114
you are the worst kill yourself
>>
>>17307173
Seriously? That guy was right. You're not the special snowflake you think you are. Wah, I'm different from every other girl and no guy likes me because I'm too much of a cool tomboy and no one gives me a chance. Every girl they're going for is shit compared to me, they're all going after girls for dumb reasons. The thought that they're going after girls who are better because they don't consider themselves special snowflakes above their entire gender didn't cross your mind. Female version of the fedora.
>>
I thought most girls grew out of the whole "tee him, I'm not like other girls, I'm DIFFERENT" thing in their teens?

Also, being like other girls isn't bad at all, after all, they're the ones that guys are interested in. You're fucking yourself over by separating yourself from them
>>
>>17307164
I bet there's many men into me, but there HAS to be chemistry there, anon. I've had all sorts of relationships because I learned to stop waiting for prince charming, but a lot of guys are MOSTLY in for the novelty of it.
What I'm saying is that, like 99% of threads here, I'm having a real hard time to find somebody who to be in a relationship with. I'm almost 22 man, I'm almost ready to start my career, I can't be fooling around anymore, I'm not a kid. I really hate how everyone's so focused on "having fun lmao" and shit's only going to get harder for me as I grow older.

Y'know, I really don't like how it's almost expected of girls to be party sluts till in their late 20s then settle for a guy to raise their kid. God forbid you step out of this line, yet if someone is trying to make it work and not jump from dick to dick their whole youth years, everyone says "lol girls have it easy I don't see the problem u just retarded and picky"
>>
>>17307216
People like you who think you're above everyone else because you don't do XYZ are awful human beings and don't deserve happy relationships.
>>
>>17307216
Girls do have it easy. You literally are retarded and picky.
>>
>>17307209
But I'm not the one claiming this shit. It's how I'm perceived by memers without even given a chance. I have short hair because I sweat a shit ton and it gets in the way. It's not like I'm some violent dyke that acts tough and talks smack or whatever people think a tomboy is or whatever they call it.
I get mad over how people are so insanely quick to jump to conclusions, yourself included. It's like if making up your mind fast enough would generate energy, we'd never have an issue left in this world.
>>
>>17307216
More "tee hee I'm so different and better than other girls".

No wonder you can't get quality guys you are insufferable.
>>
>>17307247
>But I'm not the one claiming this shit
But you are.

You are literally no different from the guys here who claim that their failures when it comes to dating is because of the world around them, not themselves. You want a guy? Be more like the girls you think you're better than.
>>
>>17307216
I don't understand what you are asking then.
You stated some things about you that i find interesting and i said i could see myself dating you.
What do you want exactly? I never said i am going for a stereotype and just like me there are other men like that.

You want chemestry on first sight or something?
>>
>>17307252
More obnoxious remarks.

No wonder I can't get quality guys. There aren't any left. Someone should delete this fucking thread, I thought I'd get some replies, not fags like you repeating the same shit like a broken recorder.

I'd just focus on improving myself and maybe once I get done with Uni, I can focus on this stuff better.
Like, cheers.
>>
>>17307247
You are.

>I get mad over how people are so insanely quick to jump to conclusions, yourself included.

You've made like 40 posts whining about your situation and your writing gives us insight into your character. No one is jumping to conclusions. You sound like a narcissist who thinks themselves better than anyone and doesn't believe they have flaws (as further evidenced by the fact that you can't handle people criticizing you here, they're all "misunderstanding~").
>>
>>17307280
Cry harder into one of your 'bros' arms.

Oh wait, you're one of the guys and they'll never let you live down crying in front of them.
>>
>>17307280
I'm a girl. I don't sleep around, my interests aren't Disney princesses and sewing, I'm in a long term relationship with a really decent hardworking ambitious guy. Neither of us slept around. Neither of us are special. Get over yourself. The reason people are repeating it is because it's true fucking autist.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>>17307114
If you want to become more feminine and only have the short hair for sports, why don't you try Bale's current hairstyle? It appears to wkrk for him.
>>
>>17307114
You sound prewttt close to my ideal. I just need someone fun who isn't afraid of the whole world.

I'm sure there are other's like me. Just keep seeking them out and they'll come around sooner or later.

Besides all the guys you describe sound like pussies anyways. Fuck em.
>>
>>17307302
>You sound prewttt close to my ideal.
Please date her so the rest of the male population doesn't have to deal with such a despicable person.
>>
Find a desperate virgin. You can be 400 pounds and have acne all over your vagina and they'll bow down and kiss your feet
>>
>>17307141
Yea look for fit guys a gyms, they appreciate fit and active girls. They probably aren't smart, but hey, you can't have everything.
I wouldn't date you because I'm weaker than you, and probably less active.

>I study history
You're living the meme alright, but things could be worse I guess.
>>
>>17307307
Not that anon, but I'd rather have a smug bratty gf than some party girl tbqhwy fampai
>>
Easy fix

Grow your hair out & style it nice.
put a little bit of make up on.
dress a little more girly.
Dont be too overly aggressive with guys or girls.

Theyll flock to you. Of course you'll have to spend some time getting to know them to see if they match with you, but changing your appearance will help attract more guys.
>>
>>17307318
See OP? Two guys who'll date you. You're basically rolling in dicks now.

Btw, it's so obvious you haven't read the thread
>>
ITT OP is dumb sperg cunt and men still want to date her. Yeah, you have it real hard, ladies.
>>
>>17307340
I don't think it counts if it's desperate guys on 4chan
>>
>>17307144
it is way more than 95%.
>>
>>17307144
You know that stereotypes aren't necessarily a bad thing, right? Imagine if they didn't exist and you had to use all your mental resources to make a mental judgement about a person. They're a quick shortcut that helps us focus on more than just the person in front of us
>>
>>17307326
Nm OP. I read your whiny replies to other anons. Disregard my advice and keep your short hair. You should dye it blue while youre at it, snowflake.
>>
>>17307307
Sorry fimfam I'm taken.
>>
>>17307114
I'm a muscular American man and if you resemble anything like pic related and you've got that accent then I'd wife you up instantly.

Plenty of guys like girls like you
>>
Well this thread has gone very well hasn't it.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.