[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no boyfriend ever >never even held hands romantically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14
File: 1466499450378.gif (135 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1466499450378.gif
135 KB, 500x300
>no boyfriend ever
>never even held hands romantically

>don't want relationship, because it'll stress me out and i won't study
>can't study, because i shitpost on 4chan about how i'll die alone

Am i just a lazy fuck? How much time do relationships take?
>>
>>17306591
>How much time do relationships take?
you can study and have a relationship. you can just tell your partner, or potential partner that you're busy studying so you cant talk to them oor see them atm. its easy to balance both. as a girl, you can easily get into a relationship.
>>
>>17306591
>>don't want relationship, because it'll stress me out and i won't study
Only a shit relationship will, though to be fair it's not easy to avoid that

What are you studying? I think with a certain personality type you inevitably end up wasting time, I don't think it really makes a difference what it is you're wasting time on. At least, it usually happens to me.
>>
File: 1466711299579.jpg (24 KB, 293x268) Image search: [Google]
1466711299579.jpg
24 KB, 293x268
Developing a schedule and some restraint would be the best place to start with. We've all seen those pictures where you have to choose between sufficient sleep, good grades, and a social life but I'm pretty sure they were made by people who just make it up as they go along.

I've never felt like I shouldnt date a woman because of college, and no one reasonable will make a stink of you taking some time off to focus on finals and midterms when they come up. Studying and relationships are hardly mutually exclusive.
>>
If you're grill, just look good and be nice. Normal guys aren't clingy, so you will have a lot of time in your hand, just give them cunt to keep them content.
>>
>>17306599
I must have that one.
Getting anxious over little things, losing sleep, daydreaming. My lack of experience directly leads to my mind drifting somewhere else.
Plus, i'm socially awkward and have trust issues.
Maybe i'm not ready for a relationship, but how can i be.

>>17306598
It could work if we had solid relationship, but aren't first weeks very time-investing? And the search itself.
I planned to start dating when i fix my working habits, but they get shittier every day.

>>17306601
Of course they never are exclusive, i am just too self-conscious and when i'm down i really fuck up my grades.

>>17306611
My tastes are nothing special, but i want to feel comfortable around person and i don't with like 90% of them. I'll believe he'll take advantage of me or is faking it. I'm unacceptably naive.
See, issues.
>>
>>17306628
>when i'm down i really fuck up my grades.
That goes back to the restraint and schedule thing I mentioned. You should have a system set up where you still take care of your studies even if you don't want to.

It's just my perspective on things but once you're self sufficient I think you're pretty much ready to start dating. It's people that rely on others for validation that need to step back and reconsider that.
>>
>>17306637
When everything else is fine in my life i can feel self-sufficient. Guess tackling bad discipline will kill one birds with one stone.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>17306642
I'm not sure you took that advice the right way or that it even had the right message, but you're gonna be in a hole of shit if you keep putting it off until you're 30 only because you wanted to be in a stable situation before you started dating
>>
>>17306642
Im not saying everything has to be lock down. Its ok to be living with your parents for instance, or to still struggle financially for instance. Im talking about emotionally self sufficient specifically.
>>
File: 1466034373041.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1466034373041.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>17306591
>socially awkward

codeword for

I use sex to solve all my problems because I'm a dumb hooker

Guaranteed once this girl loses her virginity she's going to be a huge slut unless she already lost it
>>
>>17306591
Just date someone from your friend circle.
>>
>>17306649
>>17306664
By "everything else is fine in my life" i meant finally studying well. Maybe i rely on achievement validation too much. But current situation with it sucks dick, i don't want to be nervous about dropping out or my career options.
Sorry, it was too obscure.

>>17306670
Fuck off tripfag, i am a virgin. Don't bring that up again.
>>
>>17306676
I had a 10/10 boyfriend material friend, but i moved overseas and it'd be retarded to run a ldr, where i can be with him 1 month a year.
Now i don't have any male friends, because i stopped talking with him and our mutual friends.
>>
Would you be interested in an uncommon method for addressing your concerns?
>>
File: lubba.gif (1 MB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
lubba.gif
1 MB, 500x279
>>17306679
You can't even describe your life without using sexual euphemisms

You know I'm right, I've seen your type before

Dance for me Marionette
>>
>>17306687
Nigga you are really desperate.
>>
>>17306591
This sounds like a problem rooted in your mind and the way you think.

You wouldn't of posted this unless you had an interest in dating, but it sounds like all your logical restrictions are keeping you from putting yourself out there.

Consider talking to a therapist; a male one that you find attractive
or in the least handsome.

Binaural beats could also help. I-Doser and Wavesource are a good place to start.

If you really want a relationship to be stress free, tell your future partner you don't like to text.
>>
>>17306707
I'm not looking to get laid or meet or have any contact with OP past this thread.

Perhaps I phrased myself poorly. I'm a tarot reader, among other things. I was simply going to offer my services.
>>
>>17306591
>Female
>Having trouble getting a relationship
Pffftt Hahahahaha yeah ok, OP.
>>
File: keep-calm-and-purge-heretics-3.png (30 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-purge-heretics-3.png
30 KB, 600x700
>>17306723
Kill yourself heretic

Cardboard cards are not service they're trash
>>
>>17306723
Not wanting to offend you or anything, but i am very skeptical of anything /x/-related.

>>17306713
Thanks, anon, i'll try that.
>>
>>17306628
>It could work if we had solid relationship, but aren't first weeks very time-investing?
they are but its not 24/7. you could easy study while texting him every so often, and put time aside for dates. the search isnt that hard considering you're a girl. go on a dating site and you will get tons of men after you.
>>
>>17306628
>but i want to feel comfortable around person and i don't with like 90% of them
>My tastes are nothing special
pick one

>I'll believe he'll take advantage of me or is faking it. I'm unacceptably naive.
Then work on it, observe relationships around you, and be less naive. Nothing will change if you're just locking yourself in your tower and dreaming in over your books princess. You will only get older, desperate, and get into a shit relationship because of desperateness and naivety.
>>
>>17306723
Are you that guy that's always asking for women to post their voice
>>
File: 1460045770100.png (345 KB, 908x391) Image search: [Google]
1460045770100.png
345 KB, 908x391
>>17306736
Some high quality advice right here

But no its all my fault right
>>
>>17306733
College now, so no dating sites required.

>>17306734
Yeah, okay, i am picky, but it's not like i want to be like that.
I try to develop some red flag system to prevent being fooled, but i'm naturally very gullible. Cunning is what i have zero skill points in.
>>
>>17306752
ebic DnD refrence upboated
>>
>>17306723
Yes i know that nigga
I was talking about that
>>
>>17306731
I'm not offended at all. Normally I would explain that it is merely mean to give you a different perspective for your own self-reflection, as well as affirm that it's free, but I'm not going to bother. Good luck with whatever advice you get here.

>>17306736
As a matter of circumstance, yes. I look for the voices of particular traits, depending on whatever research I'm doing. When I was looking for LTR couples, I just did it in person, and I didn't really have to try hard to find people with mental illness or those with esoteric experience. Virgins are honestly the only ones I actually have to look for.
>>
File: Cameron_Wut.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
Cameron_Wut.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>17306628
>I'll believe he'll take advantage of me or is faking it.
>I'm unacceptably naive.
Kek.
>>
>>17306591
I can cuddle you for free, no sex involved. I'm pretty good at it, and I'll cure your loneliness. Where you from?
>>
>>17307217
Thanks, anon, i'll pass
>>
>>17306591
relationships don't need to be a physical and emotional drain. but you're being an unintentional attention whore.

>talk about never having a boyfriend
>talk about never wanting a boyfriend
WAAAAAA WHAT'S THE PROBLEM.

Here's the thing, if you get into a relationship with some one you really like, you will want to sink far more time than you should into them than you want. Even if it's not that great, you'll enjoy some of the novelties you get out of a relationship.

Decide on what you want, what you want to "settle" for and aim for that if that's what you want. it's not as hard as you would think.
>>
>>17307246
Well then, you're missing out on the super cuddles.

But seriously now, since we probably live more than 10 000 km apart
Why do you complain about being lonely if the only way out of loneliness is spending time with other people?
Why have you even posted this shit? Do you just want attention?
>>
>>17307281
I probably do want attention, because shit self-esteem and other issues.
There was a person i really enjoyed simply listening to, but i was really immature at that time.

I can't imagine how does it work in 20s.
Didn't get any crushes for a year.

>>17307300
Even if i spend time with people i feel lonely. I am used to this state, it was always this, maybe even addicted, but when 4chan helps me cope it gets better.
I realised now i don't have anyone to talk about my interests or dreams irl, it adds to 4chan shitposting.
>>
>>17307328
That's why I was ironically offering cuddles (still up if you actually want them).

You just need someone to get touchy and feel better. People, especially girls, NEED physical touch with others, just to feel accepted.

Hugs, kisses, general comfiness, a boy that reminds of a paternal figure, girls need this stuff like air. Your """sadness""" is just a symptom of loneliness. Hell, you started your thread talking about boyfriends.

If you ever want to get out of this shit, you need a very special person in your life. Give a go to one of your friends (or me :^) ).

Otherwise this state of yours, of sublimating your shit feeling to 4chan shitposting, will never go away.
>>
>>17307342
Is there something fundamentally wrong with me if i avoid any physical contact or am vary of it then?
I don't remember liking hugs ever, except maybe family ones. It's awkward and unpleasant with people i don't trust completely.
>>
How old are you OP? No offense but I believe that you will sort this 'problem' out once you grow up a bit. It seems like you are drowning in a glass of water and that somehow you enjoy it.
>>
>>17307353
Are you American by any chance, and did you grow up in the suburbs?

Well, from what I can tell, if you're a girl on 4chan, you're definitely shy, SLIGHTLY above average intelligence, had a pretty lonely childhood (usually one of the youngest kid). Maybe a pinch of undiagnosed autism or schizoid PD, like I have.

I used to hate physical touch with people... I was a VERY awkward kid. I got cured when a girl that took interest in me (after I spilled my beans on her..pretty cringy stuff) taught me to feel less awkward with another body.

So yeah, maybe you're a bit strange, but nothing extreme (being weird is not a yes/no thing, its more like a spectrum etc), and I feel you can definitely start to enjoy hugs and stuff if you find someone nice. You just need to open up with your friends more, until you meet a guy that's interested in you.

Or I can cuddle you, you know :^)
(sorry I just enjoy cuddling)
>>
>>17306591
A healthy relationship will actually make you more productive.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 500x666
>>17307385
>Or I can cuddle you, you know :^)
>(sorry I just enjoy cuddling)

I cringed so hard, holy shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_wjRUpci7M
>>
>>17306591
relationships are usually spontaneous, you cannot just predict that things will work out with a certain person. all you have to do is be open minded, everyone who has been in one before started where you are at, and it's ok.
if you want one, and yet are not seeking one, then yes, you are lazy. if you are fine without being in a relationship and are happy, then no big deal.

don't force yourself to get into a relationship with someone, because most likely it won't work out well and you will end up hurt.

a relationship can help relieve stress, that ones that give more stress are unhealthy and not really worth it. stay open and honest about everything, make sure you communicate and things usually will go well.

stay open minded and good things will come.
>>
>>17307393
Fuck off, I'm just kidding. I know I would never even meet with someone on here, so I enjoy being silly. That's anonymity for you
>>
>>17307402
Even if people post something like this in an ironic way, they would still in fact do it, given that they had the chance. And that hope thats nearly dead, but not completely dead yet, is the sad thing about it.
>>
>>17307378
Well 21?
It's still childhood now, yea.
>drawing in glass of water
That's the entire problem
>fuck up
>wallow in despair
>indirectly lead to attention whoring
>deny attention whoring and attention
>repeat x infinity
That must be some psychological validation seeking.
Okay, i am just fucked up, arrogant and private.
How can i force myself to enjoy opening up to other people in any way?
The validation words like "it's not your fault, you are normal" warm me up, but that's it. And i don't get them often for a reason.

>>17307385
Hugs are no problem, but they don't raise my spirits. I feel that they're feminine handshakes, but when saying good bye. Some tradition or a social law.
People who hug me are usually the ones who hug everyone.
I would like to hug a boyfriend or a friend who likes hugs, but they don't exist.
>>
>>17307416
Nah, I'd never actually do it with someone I don't know. A friend, sure. Plus I've actually got a gf.
Also I'm not even American so there's no chance of that happening. I just like being stupid online. Now fuck off dad.
>>
>>17307432
>I would like to hug a boyfriend or a friend who likes hugs, but they don't exist.
Well, you need to make one then. I've said more than enough.
You need to go outside, meet people and have fun until a potential boyfriend pops out. So stop being all sad and lonely, and live your life. Going to uni can make this process easier.
Do you have any other doubt? I think there's nothing to say about the subject anymore.

>they don't exist
I do exist if you need a hug
>>17307416
>>17307393
>>
>>17307464
The conundrum is about getting stressed while making first mistakes in relationships and getting depressed. I don't even remember my peers ever liking me and not tolerating.
Never mind, i'll try to confront a weeb with a 3ds in september and hope he is single.

It'd be actually funny if you were someone i know, but you aren't, so i'll pass.
>>
>>17307353
>Is there something fundamentally wrong with me if i avoid any physical contact or am vary of it then?
No, obviously not. Ever heard the word "shy"?

>>17307385
As an actual schizoid, OP is certainly not. You don't sound like it either, for that matter. Did you diagnose yourself with an online personality test or what?

>>17307483
>Never mind, i'll try to confront a weeb with a 3ds in september and hope he is single.
Sounds good. I know a weeb couple, they seem happy together. You could be next.
>>
>>17307483
Well it's normal to feel stressed about this stuff. My only advice is to put yourself out there and if you'll ever like a guy, to let him know. Boys are super receptive to girls who like them.

Also, stop being lazy if you are. And take care of yourself, and things'll take care of themselves.

>weeb with a 3ds
Shiggy diggy

>It'd be actually funny if you were someone i know, but you aren't, so i'll pass.
What would you do if I actually was one of your friends?
No there's no chance btw, unless you live in Europe.

>>17307512
That's why I said a pinch. I believe perfection does not exist, and some aspects can be more or less "autistic". It's definitely not a on/off switch.
No I've never diagnosed myself, and I believe I'm fairly normal (even though my mother is full blown paranoid schizophrenic).
>>
>>17307535
>Shiggy diggy
Are you implying i have shit taste?
If he won't act like 12yo and listen only to himself i won't need anything else.
>>
>>17307554
Are you getting defensive over your fictional boyfriend already? KEK. You got a very jealous personality.

No I was implying that you should decide on a person judging only from their hobbies, especially high risk ones like anime and videogames.
Trust me I know, cause I was a mega weeaboo once.
>>
>>17307569
*shouldn't
>>
L O N D O N
>>
>>17307569
I kind of admire weebs. Fire in their eyes is hot.
But, yeah, they have issues often, it makes things problematic.
My qualities won't interest someone who isn't a weeb, i am afraid. I can't think of anything else i could solidly use for bonding. Papercraft? Kek.
Autism-tier interests are a serious business.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nko9jrMzXE1t9g9kj.png (229 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nko9jrMzXE1t9g9kj.png
229 KB, 500x375
>>17307600
>I always regret making these threads, because i realize i am just a disgusting attention whore
>>
>thread about males killing themselves 0 replies
>thread about girl wanting a bf 300 replies
>>
>>17307616
Suicide fags and tripfags are boring as shit.
>>
>>17307601
>I kind of admire weebs. Fire in their eyes is hot.
Heh, that's funny. Sorry. Underage-year-old me would've died.

Well, I guess you like anime too? If you go to uni, why don't you go to a Japanese speaking club or something like that? You'll meet tons of people there.

Papercraft is cool, I can only make stupid cranes and stars. Unfortunately I suck at anything artistic.
You should definitely hang out with people who share your autism, and love will sprout 100%.

My most autism hobby of the bunch is watching people speedrun old games like Ape Escape or Crash. Kill me.
>>
Everybody wants purity, but nobody is willing to be pure.
>>
>>17307639
The town i'm in is small and so there is none.

>You should definitely hang out with people who share your autism, and love will sprout 100%.
Okaaaay

>My most autism hobby of the bunch is watching people speedrun old games like Ape Escape or Crash. Kill me.
Sounds neat.
>>
>>17307656
Well, move out then!
>>
>>17307616
>dog bites man: 0 replies
>man bites dog: 300 replies
>>
File: 1451295115655.jpg (42 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
1451295115655.jpg
42 KB, 398x600
>>17307664
>man fucks dog : goes to jail
>girl fucks dog : 100,000 views
>>
>>17307679
>girl scratches her arm: people around her worry
>pegasus dies in his sleep while shitting himself: no one cares
>>
>>17307679
You seemed the least annoying pegasus.
>>
File: lemur2.jpg (416 KB, 1200x895) Image search: [Google]
lemur2.jpg
416 KB, 1200x895
>>17307686
>OP posts and everyone genders her as a female

>Pegasus posts and people misgender xim

I'm actually non-gender specific and asexual

>>17307687
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RAQXg0IdfI
>>
>>17307711
you're a tripfag attention whore and you should go back to ribbit
>>
File: 1400985439735.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1400985439735.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>17307749
I've never been there

Cool your jets hombre
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.