[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend is a GIGANTIC slut, yet no matter how many gross horrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1441071116554.jpg (73 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
1441071116554.jpg
73 KB, 495x636
My friend is a GIGANTIC slut, yet no matter how many gross horrible things she does, she still ends up with great stuff happening to her... Is that just the way to do great things? has everything I've been told all my life a gigantic lie? She has a dude and chick harem, fucks other people's girlfriends / boyfriends, has fucked for money / gifts... What the fuck? she isn't even attractive, shes cool to hang out with but her body is fucked up and she has kind of a weird face.
Yet shes showered in money and gifts, one of her dad's friends who she is fucking on the down low pays for her apartment, these nerdy guys who she fucks pitched in and got her a new computer that is fucking amazing, she plays a lot of computer games but doesn't play them competatively or anything, yet they bought her like, a competition grade computer, mechanical keyboard and a really fucking great mouse. I don't get how she does it, nothing seems to implode, theres no drama, she just lets every dick around her drag through her and she is showered in affection and material posessions.

How is she doing it so effectively? is it a good way to get through life? She isn't attractive, so I don't think age is going to prevent her from from getting more dick.
>>
>>17295926
Eventually she will get AIDS, just let time do its work anon
>>
>>17295926
How old is she?
>>
>>17295926
>Most likely hot even though you don't think so
>Probably a nice person if EVERYONE is willing to do stuff for her
>Puts out on the reg
>Seems to enjoy life
I don't see the problem here
>>
>>17295926
So you think she's gross and horrible but you want to know if it's a good way to get through life? If we said yes it is, would you do it too? If not, then why does it matter to you what she does?

Unless you're asking how to cope with your mixed feelings of revulsion and jealousy. In which case I would say drop her as a friend and live your own life. You obviously don't like her, and you can't change her, so any time you spend thinking about her is wasted.
>>
>>17295936
She honestly is very safe about it.
>>17295947
shes 28 now
>>17295961
That she's fucking literally every guy around her, including ones who have girlfriends, hell one is married.
>>17296029
I want to know why she does it, and why guys go for it... she has sex with so many different guys, a lot of them know eachother, even hang out together, and they just seem cool with it. I even have suspicion shes having sex with my boyfriend to be honest, even though I know hes not into fat women.
>>
>>17295926
you ever see an old slut? pretty sad
>>
>>17296040
I think it'd be best if you let her live her life and you live yours. It shouldn't matter to you if she's fucking ten guys a day, focus on yourself and how to be successful in a non-sexual way.
>>
>>17296040
The reason why? Because she's clearly getting things for free by having sex.
>>
File: IMG_20160309_133744824.jpg (2 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160309_133744824.jpg
2 MB, 2340x4160
Life's easy to live
for someone unscrupulous,
cunning as a crow,
corrupt, back-biting,
forward, & brash;

but for someone who's constantly
scrupulous, cautious,
observant, sincere,
pure in his livelihood,
clean in his pursuits,
it's hard.

It's easy to see
the errors of others,
but hard to see
your own.
You winnow like chaff
the errors of others,
but conceal your own —
like a cheat, an unlucky throw.

If you focus on the errors of others,
constantly finding fault,
your bad qualities flourish.
You're far from their ending.
>>
>>17295926
Now when you say fucks do you actually mean intercourse or is she just a sociable, likeable person?
>>
>>17295926
The benefits of virtue are not material. You follow principles and sacrifice pleasure to them to be a good person in the world, and the knowledge that your actions are noble and you can live fully without the shame of betraying, corrupting, or hurting others creates fulfillment of the spirit. You will not ever receive material rewards for this, except by cosmic accident.

If you want material benefits, go be hedonistic, fuck your principles, and live for you. You'll find it an emptier inner life, and the inner life is where feelings of happiness arise
>>
>>17296119
intercourse
>>17296146
She seems really fricken happy... she does whatever she wants, when she wants... and doesn't seem to have many problems except for cussing out the occasional angry girlfriend
>>
>>17296157
Can I ask why this bothers you so much?
>>
Your friend will never be capable of a healthy meaningful relationship.

Just wait, you'll see.
>>
>>17296157
Post a pic of her
>>
>>17296157
Comparing the way things look outside for her to the way you feel inside is a sure recipe for misinterpretation.
>>
>>17296158
I was about to say this.

>>17295926
Op you can't be envious of people's success. It's not healthy. You start trying to bring them down in your head with all these negative qualities, but that brings out the worst of you as well.

Eventually whenever someone is doing slightly better than you, you'll start to think all sorts of things: "I'd be better off too if it weren't for x,, y, and z."

Don't compare yourself to others.
>>
Tell her to stop being a slag
>>
>>17296040
Guys like to have sex
Guys are giving her free shit for sex

That's literally it. What's so hard to understand?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 320x569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 320x569
>>17296040
You sound petty as fuck
>>
This is the worlds oldest profession. Why would it be and wouldn't die out if it didn't work?
>>
>>17296040
Does she fuck everyone but you?
>>
She's a prostitute who occasionally works for free. I don't understand what is so confusing about this. Just think of her as a prostitute, and move on with your life.
>>
>>17296040
Look OP, there's a disparity between what people are attracted to in theory and what people are attracted to in real life. Sure, no one dislikes beautiful people, but it's hardly the most important thing for a casual fuck. If she's

>approachable
>fun loving and fun to be around
>makes the guy feel good about himself
>flirts and is sassy
>is a good, enthusiastic lay
>one to take initiative herself

do you really think most guys would tell her thanks but no thanks, you're not up to my standards? Especially after some drinking and laughing together? There's a huge difference between whether you'd fuck someone on paper and whether you'd fuck them after they came on to you at the right time in the right way.

As for why she gets away with everything, some people just do. She's probably disarming and engaging so people will write it off as "she has faults but she knows that as well" or "it's not my business and she's sweet to others despite this moral blind spot". These things happen all the time in many different forms. Life is not fair.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.