[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, a guy >complete ugly socially awkward nerd in high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 213x237
>be me, a guy
>complete ugly socially awkward nerd in high school
>80% of the guys in my high school were rich attractive chads, never a part of their social circle
>they dated model-tier girls while I was a virgin until college
>go through college in a different state, bulk up, join a frat, try new shit, learn a language, date, get a job, make new friends
>go on Instagram, maybe some of the chads turned out to be early bloomers and aren't doing that well anymore
>nope
>all the rich popular chads are still rich popular chads and blow my accomplishments out of the water
>continue to feel inferior to them in my mid 20s

How do I cope? How do I fucking compete?
>>
>>17294366
Become Chad.
>>
Don't care about their accomplishments and realize that what you've done is improve far more than they have. If you want to look at them it's fine but guess what, it has no fucking impact on your life. Just keep improving and focus on yourself you whiny little faggot
>>
>>17294398
But it does have an impact on my life dude. It's a chip on my shoulder I have. I'll never be the chad with the strong jawline and the rich family connections. The image of them having all the social power I've craved for years is burned in my head...it feels like I'm being cucked.
>>
>>17294424
you know what should feel like you're being cucked? when you can't generate your own thoughts because you use 4chan so much that you just recycle things you read here. that's being "cucked"

when you give up on being a unique, intelligent individual organism and constantly repeat the same "meme cuck lel" words here. That's when you're truly cucked, friendo.

>wannnh other people are set up better than me in life!
And little girls in afghanistan who have had their legs blown off by land mines get raped by their whole village daily, and have opium blown into their nostrils so they're too dazed to even realize it.

Poor you, sittin on the computer.
>>
>>17294433
>and little girls in afghanistan who have had their legs blown off by land mines get raped by their whole village daily, and have opium blown into their nostrils so they're too dazed to even realize it.

I came
>>
>>17294448
I wish it was some horrible hyperbolic thing that I was just using as an example of how bad life can get

It isn't.
>>
>>17294366
>tfw your childhood friend became a chad
>pretty much stopped talking to you once you hit middle school
>Dude gets married right after graduating college
>Meanwhile, you're still a jobless virgin, whos gonna get a shitty art degree in a dead medium in USA
>Fucker didn't even invite me to the wedding.

It's not fair. I want my life to be better than theirs. Everyone I've known in High school can just eat shit.
>>
>>17294785
>getting married is somehow good or something to aspire to
>person you don't know didn't invite you to their wedding

really?
>>
>>17294372

Chad was Chad from day 1. You don't become Chad. You were either born with it or you'll be forever beta
>>
Frat boys are the cancer of this society.
>>
>>17294448
>>17294433
lol if you listen to this fag you are now getting cucked by a fedora/vagina

OP, man up to your genetic inferiority and have a nice life, stop being a fag, these 'Chads' have a million weak-points you don't see cause you are hypnotized by their jawlines, just pray to kek someday they will drown in their own cum and do your thing, nothing good can come out of trying to compete with them, even if you win it will be at a high cost, accept your place in life, not everything can be gotten by will, stop listening to idiots who meme that 'you can create your reality', you can't, you can only chose how to mold the amount of clay you were given by God

the other way is going the Michael Jackson route and trying to bleach your face or sth equally retarded
>>
>>17294366
Trust me - a lot of them are dying inside from the strain of trying to keep up what seemed so much easier back then.
>>
>>17294433
People with massive inferiority complexes, like (YOU) turn everything into contests about who has it worse
>>
>>17295995
Idk dude, a guy I knew was a virgin till he was 25, complete sperger, whined to me about it all the time, but now he's a rich manlet who bangs more chicks than any of the 'chads' I know, he fucking clubs every weekend and sometimes brings home 2 guys fml
>>
>>17296589
>2 guys

Is he faggot. He's faggot.
>>
This handsome 10/10 Chad just walked by me. Shit I'm not gay but that was one handsome fucker.

Like why live? Why fucking try? Why play by the rules? Why be a nice person when live gave you a shitty hand?
>>
>>17294366
Take the black pill
>>
>>17294366
Stop comparing yourself to other people; it's futile and will just fuel your envy.

There's always going to be someone taller, stronger, faster, more intelligent, with more wealth, more power, or more prestige and social prowess than you, but you will never get another life so don't waste it worrying about petty horseshit like that.

The only time those comparisons matter are in your competition for some scarce accomplishment or resource, but you will never be better at being Chad Thundercock than Chad Thundercock is; it's a stupid thing to compete over.
>>
>>17296891
I read that , took it seriously, and I may just kill myself this week.

Not worth living while being cucked by Chad.
>>
>>17296895
kek
>>
>>17294424
Listen dude. I'm not chad either. I'll never be chad. I'm not rich, I'm not incredibly good looking, but I've done good with my life.

The only difference between you and me are some of the people we grew up with. Does that really matter? Fuck that. I feel great, and I'd like to believe it's not just because I grew up without a bunch of chads.
>>
>>17296982

Thanks for the first sane post I've read all night.

You should read this OP.
>>
kind of unrelated, but like, this is what is so annoying about men. you were a self proclaimed uggo loser, and you were still salty that you couldn't get models (or model-y type women). like, what kind of dried-up-riverbed-toad do you have to be to want to date, you know, regular ass girls, instead of envying guys who have sex with model tier girls? legitimately, model-tier men never cross my mind. guys are so weird.

anyways, you're just being whiny. maybe stop actually referring to people as "chads". maybe go watch a few documentaries about the indonesian genocide and recenter your life so you can see what a spoiled fuck you're being and appreciate your good fortune and appreciate the fact that you're no longer an ugly loser.
>>
>>17296986
you're welcome anon. i try. thanks for the compliment. i'm so bored and i appreciate it.
>>
>>17294366

You're like a defeated radical feminist pulling the society-is-to-blame for my failures card.

Man the fuck up and stop comparing yourself to others. I have rich friends too. None of them have ever had to work hard for anything in their life. Do I hate them for that? Nope. Do I care? Nope.

Unless you invent a time machine you deal with the cards that you have been dealt and make something of yourself.

Also stop referring to people as "Chads" it's retarded and only showcases how much of an autist you really are.

Reading your salty post made my skin dry. Fuck you.
>>
The same way you wish to be chad, some poor armless nigger wishes he was you.

It's pointless to compare yourself to other people. Just be the best person you can and shit will work out for you. You may never be chad itself, but you can get rich and do chad stuff.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.