[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i date women when i'm too much of a coward to approach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1430178326049.jpg (15 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
1430178326049.jpg
15 KB, 249x213
How do i date women when i'm too much of a coward to approach them and ask them out?
>>
>>17292789
You don't
>>
By getting over yourself

>B-but muh feelings

We all take that risk. There is no painless way
>>
>>17292793
I don't believe that.
You're only ever hurting yourself.
It IS something that you can control.
>>
>>17292809
Oh, sure, with practice it gets better and you learn it's no big deal, but OP is starting from scratch. He'll get bruised, but it's part of the game
>>
>>17292793
it's about more than just that
>>
Op here

I'm going to shower and try to go into a bar again tonight, last time I just walked around the entrances and went home.i was thinking of going a bit earlier in the day when there's less people just to get used to it

Any advice. Should I drink something before I go?
>>
>>17292851
You don't have to go to a bar to date women
>>
Practice dating men first.
>>
>>17292855
>>17292855
Where else can you go that gives you an excuse to drink your crippling fear way?
>>
>>17292871
drinking will not make the fear go away, it will just shove it aside for a while.

Also, you want to fuck girls or date a women?
>>
>>17292912
Date
>>
>>17292943
then bars are not really a good option

What hobbies do you have?
>>
>>17292789
you should ask them if they'd like to be friends first, asking a girl for a relationship as soon as you walk up to them would make any girl say no.
>>
>>17292971
no.

srlsy. No.
>>
>>17292789
Dude approaching a women is a though job.

Anyone will say go approach a randoom women.

No.

If you want to have success you should approach women who want to be approached.

Otherwise you will be roughly rejected.

Keep that i mind and go
>>
>>17292789
soooo much fucking cringe here. good god.
i had fear of rejection once too but nowadays it seems its become synonymous with death.
>>
>>17292859
I can imagine this worked for some people, as unorthodox as it may be.
>>
Try this story from a party my friend was at

>Guy opens door of dark room and peeks out
>"hey, do you like chips?"
>girl kind of just stares, doesn't respond
>"come here"
>she goes into the room
>he fucks her

it's so much easier than people make it out to be
>>
>>17293833
Simplicity is key. The fear of being rejected kills off so many opportunities.
>>
Take half a bar of xanax one hour before you go to club, party, gathering, whatever you try to pick up women.
DO NOT DRINK, the xan will make you relax, and since it's your first time doing it, it might go left, so stick to it.
Approach women normally, like "Hi, what's your name?" and try to hold a convo if she's willing. The topic really doesn't matter, but try to pick her brain, discover her interests and whatnot. You can try more elaborate shit later.
If there's music, ask if she wanna dance. If you can't dance, state that and dance anyway. That shows balls.
I think that's basically it for the beginning.
>>
How does one gain confidence?
>>
>>17293888
>telling people who don't use xanax to take a half a bar of xanax

he'll be a huge hit at the bar, there'll be lots of people gathering around to take hilarious pictures of balancing shit on top of his head.
>>
>>17293913
Half a bar ain't that much, man. If he goes on a full stomach and doesn't drink, he should be alright.
I always say 1/3 of a bar for beginners, but he's not gonna take my advice anyway, so....
>>
>>17293922
>Half a bar ain't that much, man.

says the guy who recreationally uses xanax. you have no idea how strong it is to a person who doesn't use xanax.
>>
>>17292789
dont do xanax, people will eventually find out cuz people brag about that shit then theyll stop talking to you. just socialize when ur exhausted, its the same shit without drugs.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.