[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normal or Not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: fingerbang.png (18 KB, 470x429) Image search: [Google]
fingerbang.png
18 KB, 470x429
I'm really into this girl that I'm dating. Thing is, I don't feel physical attraction. And I'm thinking of asking her to be my gf, but I'm worried that I should be liking her face & body more than I do. I feel more attracted to random women I see everyday than her.

We've only had 3 dates though, have talked a lot on the phone, and messaged on Skype, so maybe this is normal. Anybody have any similar experiences? Should I just be friends with her?
>>
>>17290937
if you say you are "really into her" then go for it

if you just want to go for looks, thats a different thing
>>
>>17290981
I do genuinely like her, I'm just confused. At 20 years old, she's my first girlfriend and everyone I know has always told me that it's important to be both emotionally & physically attracted to someone (when you're romantically involved). So I'm just confused.
>>
>>17290995
Oops, didn't mean to say "I'm confused" twice.
>>
>>17290937
Well you are going to have to make that choice - you have time to meet other women, but if you dont really want to, then i guess your girl is already there in front of you
>>
>>17291024
>Well you are going to have to make that choice
You're right. But I was hoping someone had a similar experience or could help me figure out if what I am feeling is normal. Thanks though anon.
>>
How would you feel if this girl wasn't physically attractedto you, and is more attracted to random guys she sees everyday, but was considering being in a relationship with you anyways because she likes your personality?

Would you say yes to that and want her to be your girlfriend?
>>
>>17291070
That'd make me feel insecure, actually.

I would say yes, but ask later if she still felt that way. If she did, I would break up with her. There may be a period of time for my feelings to develop. I won't lead her on though. If I don't start to feel both emotional & physical attraction to her, I'll tell her the truth.

Thanks for helping me see things from that perspective, anon.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.