[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm talking to a girl who is attractive, really attractive.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_njh7i8wWXx1qkwqxto1_500.jpg (65 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njh7i8wWXx1qkwqxto1_500.jpg
65 KB, 500x356
I'm talking to a girl who is attractive, really attractive. Kind of an interesting person, like the hipster type so she has those weird anxiety issues that are annoying.

We've been planning on going a date for a week now. She's been working and I've been going through classes and a new job. Today she took the night off and I offered a date.

I offered to take her out to some really nice, niche restaurants and a coffee shop in the city. She said "I have this weird problem where I can't eat in front of people I don't know" so then she offered we go see Finding Dory.

I'm pretty sure I'm just going to drop her after this. Am I being harsh? Or are these justified concerns that I have?
>>
I've heard that's a common issue with women but a lot of them just deal with it. The fact that she offered an alternative is good though. If it's a first date you're probably better off doing something where you can both talk and stuff.

If her anxiety is an issue then you're probably better off dropping her if you can't work with her on things.
>>
>>17282747
why would u offer a date on the night she has off? let her breathe jeez
>>
>>17282747
She probably agrees with whatever Bernie rants about. Go find another.
>>
>>17282798
she took the night off to go on a date.

>>17282809
for god sakes her parents are Swedish

>>17282792
Yeah, I don't want to go sit in the dark with a stranger for 2 hours and not talk.
>>
>childrens film as date
>can't eat in public
block her number and accounts and stand her up
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.