[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
okay /b/ros, i fucked up
me and my friends usually go to this place and burn some shit up (papers, leaves...) and this time some lady in the front house recorded us doing that shit and posted on facebook and threatened do show it to the police, our faces are clearly visble

so, what can i do?
or at least how can i remove her video from facebook?

(pic kinda related)
>>
>>17282314
You must be 18 to post here.
>>
The police usually tell you to put it out, might lecture you a bit.
Unless you live in the USA, then they shoot you from an apache helicopter.
>>
>>17282343
even with that video?
all they'll do is lecture me?
i live in portugal
>>
>>17282354
So is that what you do for fun in 3rd world countries?
>>
how big is the fire?

if you're just making a small fire to sit around with your bro's i doubt the police is going to give you much shit
>>
>>17282354
I don't know, I live in the UK.

A police woman told me to put out my campfire once, we were just messing around in the woods next to the old folks housing. She said it was summer etc, mini-lecture. They just want to keep everyone happy but don't bother much with small things like this.

Police also phoned my parents once to tell me off for "playing chicken". I really can't remember ever doing that, but they did.
>>
>>17282354
i don't know, is shitposting what you do for a living?
>>17282369
not big, enough to put out with one foot
>>17282372
police here a kinda assholes
what did your parents tell you?
>>
>>17282400
> what did your parents tell you?
They told me that the police contacted them, that's was the warning itself.
>>
>>17282400
>not big, enough to put out with one foot

the worst thing they can probably do is give you a fine

i wouldn't worry about it bro
>>
>>17282404
lucky you, i don't know if i'll have that luck if that happens kek
>>17282411
okay, thanks man
>>
>>17282314
if its ur property they wont give a f, if its not they might arrest you for trespassing, not the fire.
>>
File: 138852109148hitler.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
138852109148hitler.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>17282361
God damn it anon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.