[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a place like /adv/ for more thorough venting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Stuff.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Stuff.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
/adv/ is full of Anons that don't mind lending a hand, but I'm aware none of you are psychologists who just love spending what could be paid hours on a Zimbabwean tapestry forum. 4chan's a pretty good place to hear from others that aren't quite the best-adjusted, but I don't think /adv/ has enough people willing to dedicate a lot of time.

No IRL psychologists because I don't need government record of my confidence available whenever I'm deemed guilty of a thoughtcrime or something. If there's nowhere else, I'll just try to break everything down into a few dozen threads and spread them out over the next month.
>>
>>17280851
For short venting, you can use the recurring vent thread: >>17277566
For long venting, you just make a thread and post.
That's what this place is for, really.

Some of us do read it all. I do.
>>
>>17280866
this, or you can just start a blog
>>
If you just want to whine, then /r9k/ is for you.
>>
If you want to seek out compassionate people who will spend time listening and commenting in private chats, you might want to check out 7cups dot com

But the listeners there at not encouraged to give out actual advice (at least not on actions to take,) and there's a low tolerance on profanity.
>>
>>17280851
>No IRL psychologists because I don't need government record of my confidence available whenever I'm deemed guilty of a thoughtcrime or something.
It doesn't work that way. Honestly, if the government intended to thoughtcrime you, they'd have a much easier time scraping the evidence out of Web forums, including this one, than they would getting it out of a private psychologist.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.