[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a girl at Rocky Roccoco's gave me her number out of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1464296175523.png (312 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
1464296175523.png
312 KB, 601x595
So a girl at Rocky Roccoco's gave me her number out of the blue on Friday. Was gonna call/text her tonight but I really have no idea what to say, this sorta thing's never happened to me before. Any tips? I really don't wanna screw this up.
>>
>>17271520

your fear of not screwing this up makes you unable to text her because you think there's a "right way" of doing this and you have already screwed this up

if you cared less, you would've realized it doesn't matter WHAT you text her, it's important that you DO text her, hell she gave you her number, yet you are calculating the optimal thing to say like an autist, say goodbye to this grill
>>
>>17271520
Hey (girls name) how you doing?
-good anon how about you?
I wanna rock your roccoco if ya know what i mean babe
-click nnnnnnnnnnnnn engh engh engh
(you call back) hey this is anon what happened?
-dont call me ever again weirdo i though you were different
click nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, you call back but your blocked so you start stalking her, getting pizza everyday, eventually she transfers to a different rockys but you eventually track her down, she calls cops, they shoot you, end of story
>>
>>17271520
Hi. I'm the guy from Rocky's. What's up?"
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.