[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me in HS a couple of months ago >Been talkng with grill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 180x280
>Be me in HS a couple of months ago
>Been talkng with grill for awhile, decide to aske her out
>"I'd rather we be friends for now anon :)"
>I'm not going to feed her anymore attention and let that "for now" be held over my head like a carrot and stick
>Months later she then asks me to sign her yearbook out of nowhere, I hadn't said a word to her since and completely ignored her
>Notice she's been staring at me and looking away when I come into sight
>Finally graduate and don't have to see her again
>See she wants to be friends on FB with me

Why does she want to even associate with me anymore? If I wasn't good enough to go out with her, why the hell is she doing this? Deep down I'd still like to get to know her, but I made it pretty damn clear to her I wanted nothing to do with her. What's the deal?
>>
>HS
Ah yes, you certainly sound like you have the mental age of a teenager
>>
>>17270682
And you have the mentality of a neckbeard elitist
>>
>>17270685
You're not helping your case here, kiddo.
>>
>>17270690
You haven't helped me at all oh-wise-one. Lay it on me if you're so experienced
>>
>>17270695
You haven't asked for help though. You've asked us to read this girl's mind.
>>
>>17270697
>What's the deal
I'm asking why she's doing this. People other than me have interacted with females and may have had the same experiences. Thus, they'd share their knowledge. Do I have to spell this out for you m8?
>>
>>17270699
That's not asking for advice, you retard. Asking for advice would be something like
>what should I do?
To which the answer would be
>nothing, you fuckwit
>>
>>17270678
>>Why does she want to even associate with me anymore?
Girls like having as large a social circle as possible. She still thinks of you as a potential friend. She doesn't understand how you feel and will never understand because she is a teenage girl.

Just move on, buddy.
>>
>>17270705
That's really deep, friendo
>>
>>17270706
I've been trying to but up she pops. I'll just keep on with my life then, thanks
>>
Different anon here. Did you actually physically tell her you wanted nothing to do with her? It's not terribly hard to be honest. Instead you just ignored each other. So perhaps she just wants to reconnect and try to be friends.

But I will tell you she was probably eating around to find the best possible mate, something normal humans do, because, why settle? That's why she did the "for now". Just indecisive

But I can't believe you didn't tell her at least "I don't want to be friends anymore". So no need to be a dick. Just politely say you don't want to be friends
>>
>>17270715
Fuck *dating around

Also a different route: you two could reconnect and apologize and try to grow closer. But this might be stretching it, for your little high school minds
>>
>>17270720
I told her I'd "rather not" amd walked away. Yet she kept at it. Tbh don't really know what to make of it.

I can see how you genralize most teenagers as scum, and I agree with you, but consider that at least some of us are based. A very very small portion mind you
>>
>>17270729
No I do not think of teenagers as scum. Nowhere did I imply that. Just young and stoopit

Well huh. Try just saying hi and asking what she wants? Girls never know what they want so be prepared for more indecisiveness
>>
>>17270746
Fair enough, I was fucking autistic up to my senior year. Glad that's over

I don't really even feel like it, if she wants to make some sort of move I'll consider it, but otherwise she can keep trying to play her game. I may be >tfw no gf but even this is too much annoyance
>>
>>17270753
I guess

There's always someone else out there
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.