[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
35f here. I'm depressed because I am physically weak and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2
File: A-Bangladeshi-policeman-t-006.jpg (36 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
A-Bangladeshi-policeman-t-006.jpg
36 KB, 460x276
35f here. I'm depressed because I am physically weak and if I got into a fight I would end up hospitalized or dead, but the idea of just giving up makes me depressed and angry and violent and it's killing me from the inside. My father used to beat me as a child so I hold a lot of resentment toward men, I am scared of men hurting me and I am angry at the idea of giving up like I was forced to do as a child, I hated it. To this day I randomly burst into tears at the memories and I wish could beat my father to death. I won't even attempt because I don't want to waste my life over a pointless murder, he's in a retirement home now and he can rot there, I hope he regrets his useless life and suffers. I still avoid relationships with men though. I'm terrified of getting intimate with a man because I'm afraid he might hurt me. How do I make sure no man will ever hurt me again? Even the apparently nice ones turn scary and violent as soon as you don't want to do what they expect of you.
>>
>>17268916
it's just an unfortunate part of being a female that you have to live with unless you decide to take self defense classes and lift weights.
>>
>>17268921
>>>17268921
>it's just an unfortunate part of being a female that you have to live with
No... as long as I avoid intimate relations with men I found out I can keep a safe distance. I'd rather be safe and die a virgin than risk my life with a horrible man. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.
>>
>>17268916
>>17268929
Buy a gun, you dumb bitch.

Fucking idiotic females I swear.

Even Ronda Rousey wouldn't beat that manlet Mayweather in a fight.
>>
>>17268956
I'm not american. Guns are illegal here unless you got a permit and self-defense is not reason enough to get a permit unless you've received serious threats first.
>>
>>17268964
Get one anyway, move or fucking deal with it.
>>
>>17268964
Where do you live?
>>
>>17268916
>I'm terrified of getting intimate with a man because I'm afraid he might hurt me.
Well he could hurt you regardless. Sure the odds are somewhat worse when it's someone you interact with a lot but it's not like you could ever eliminate the risk. So you're kind of missing out pointlessly.
tbhfam make peace with the idea that you're never entirely safe, and that you're going to die one day regardless so staying safe at all costs is a losing strategy anyway.
>>
>>17268967
>Get one anyway
I'd need to be a gang member to get a gun illegally, anon, I don't want to stoop that low in my life.
>move
I don't have the requirements or money for legally emigrating to the US.
>fucking deal with it
I'm trying by staying away from men as such as possible, but it still makes me angry and bitter and resentful men are so disgusting they would treat me like a rag to be beaten and be horrible disgusting oppressive brutes that should be killed to me just because I want to enjoy my life. :(
>>
Men are not the problem. You are. Seek help and work through your issues and you won't have to feel scared of men all the time.
>>
>>17268988
>I'd need to be a gang member to get a gun illegally, anon, I don't want to stoop that low in my life.
No, you just need to know the right people.

>I don't have the requirements or money for legally emigrating to the US.
Just marry some guy to get citizenship.
>>
>>17268916
where r u from?
>>
>>17268982
>Well he could hurt you regardless. Sure the odds are somewhat worse when it's someone you interact with a lot but it's not like you could ever eliminate the risk
I've reduced it as much as possible. My only interactions are at work and the corporate world does not tolerate physical aggression of any kind, thankfully. Sure someone could randomly assault me on the street while I'm going somewhere like returning home from my groceries but I trust crowds of witnesses to act as a deterrent.
>staying safe at all costs is a losing strategy anyway
It's gotten me a relatively peaceful life, only the memories from my childhood and my fear of men disrupt it. I'd rather keep it that way, I've had enough violence as a kid.
>>
>>17268994
>you just need to know the right people
I don't want any connections to criminals.

>Just marry some guy to get citizenship
>marry some guy
No.
>>
This is all bullshit. Fuck a gun. Just work out and eat protein ya weakling. You have the internet, there are tons of bodyweight workouts you can find online. You can even hop onto youtube and learn vital self-defense martial arts moves without paying money. There's something for every size and weight too. Research your self defense options before drowning in the idea of being a weakling your whole life.
>>
>>17268990
>men are violent beasts like my father who resort to violence on defenseless innocents to get their way
>but the problem is totally you, anon
>>
>>17269009
Billions of people manage to not get mangled by men every day though.
>>
>>17269006
What's the point? Every poster on /fit/ and /k/ says a woman will never be as strong as a man, so even if I trained the average man could still knock me out easily. I am so depressed at this I get urges to break things and cry and never go out again, it's not like anyone cares anyway.
>>
>>17269012
I already got mangled by my father as a child, I don't trust another man not to do it again.
>>
>>17269023
You can trust me, pls be my gf... pls ;_;
>>
>>17269009
>>17269023
You got traumatised and it has given you a false perception of reality. You project your father on other men. You can work through your issues or you can keep on being depressed. Up to you.
>>
This is why I dislike girls. They cry and give up instead of finding solutions.

Woman up. Take control of your life, and your experience. Are you going to life in fear and resentment for the rest of your life like a coward, or are you going to become a competent individual and do something about it? Because I'm not going to waste my time sitting here talking to a failure who gives up before they even try, let alone learn what they're capable of.
>>
>>17269030
I choose staying safe rather than ending up beaten and abused.

Men are disgusting.
>>
>>17269023
You should probably try to change your outlook anyway. There's a reason some people become serial victims of rape, domestic violence etc. and it has to do with the vibe you give off. If they subconsciously perceive you as scared of them they'll be more likely to slip into the role of an aggressor.
>>
>>17269044
>women literally bleed for a week and don't die
>Men are disgusting.
lass status: wew and traumatized
>>
joke op, abandon thread
>>
>>17269059
What if they actually do die and another just takes her place overnight? Maybe that's why they need so much makeup, so we can't tell they've swapped.
>>
>>17269044
Good luck with the depression.
>>
>>17269037
There's nothing I can do about it. A physical fight is tilted unfairly against me because of biology. Guns and other weapons make me a criminal and expose me to more danger. Poison is my only solution but let's be realistic I am never going to effectively poison anyone let alone get my hands on the stuff. The only way I can be safe is avoiding others and sticking to the company of other women. That's for the best. I get these bursts of anger where I get very violent and just lash out at whatever's near me I'm sure I would end up hurting my child too like my father did to me if I had one.
>>
File: 340x.gif (650 KB, 330x180) Image search: [Google]
340x.gif
650 KB, 330x180
>>17269069
>I don't want to be a criminal
>Talks about poisoning people
>>
>>17269069
I'll buy you a gun if you sit on my face.
>>
>>17269069
>I get these bursts of anger where I get very violent and just lash out at whatever's near me
Maybe that's why you get your ass beat so much. desu see a shrink about that too. Maybe if your whole personality didn't revolve around retarded violence it wouldn't matter so much that you suck at it.
>>
>>17269076
I also said let's be realistic I am never going to do it.
>>
>>17269084
Realistically, I'd get you a gun if you sat on my face :^).
>>
>>17269083
Maybe if my father hadn't beaten me over absolute bullshit as a child my personality wouldn't revolve so much around violence now.
>>
>>17269091
So go back in time and stop him. Or get therapy, whichever seems easier.
>>
>>17269094
Fuck therapy, it just makes you more vulnerable because you start trusting pieces of shit who hurt you and you end up hurt again. No thanks.
>>
This thread feels like a troll. Post your voice to prove you're female.
>>
>>17268916
You are literally me as a female. my mother was a crazy psychopath and know I expect all women to emotionaly abuse me.
So maybe you could find a man with similiar trauma? At least you could relate?
On the other hand it would probably end up in a emotional mess.
>>
>>17269106
I'm not going to post that kind of information on 4chan. If you want to think if I'm a troll, feel free to do so. I just want to vent because life is shit and men are disgusting and I'm angry and depressed at the same time and now I'm getting suicidal urges and I blame my father for it. I want to make him pay and suffer for what he did.
>>
>>17269121
>I want to make him pay and suffer for what he did.
You should suffocate him by sitting on his face and posting the video on liveleak.
>>
>>17269044

Seek help for your mental issues and once you feel up to it take some practical martial art or defense class. A buddy of mine has a younger sister that used to do MMA stuff and she took down two guys messing with her friend at a bar. I sparred with her out of curiosity (zero experience fighting save for schoolyard scraps) and had to tap. The training might not 100% work so carry self defense (taser,mace) too.

I could easily say "all women are disgusting" and avoid my issues since I was abused by my mom. Kicked, punched, beaten and told I was a mistake when she'd drink. She even tore up pictures I drew and threw away stuffed animals I got from my friend as gifts. I got help as an adult and now know not all women are horrible monsters.

Get help and get some training in. It won't be instant but a mountain to climb. Good luck OP.
>>
>>17268916
Well , if a man really loves you , it will show it to you , sadly I can't say how because it depends. You can slowly build up faith in them , and if you're open to them after some time and you feel confident and okay about it , just tell them what happened to you...I know you don't want anybody to feel bad for you but a man that loves you will understand you , it will help you get over your fear and build up a future.

Just take it slowly and...at least don't show that you're not self-confident. I'm sure you will find someone that you'll live happy with and have a family. :)
>>
>>17269131
>I sparred with her out of curiosity (zero experience fighting save for schoolyard scraps) and had to tap.
pussy
>>
>>17268916
>How do I make sure no man will ever hurt me again? Even the apparently nice ones turn scary and violent as soon as you don't want to do what they expect of you.
This thread is something of a gay trainwreck but I will point out that that minimizing your interaction with men also minimizes your experience with them and ability to gauge their character. It's entirely possible to be around guys and never get beaten, and it's not a matter of odds. But the less you understand the more it will seem like one.
>>
>>17269131
Crazy mother story thread ? I'm in, so besides the normal beating with a shoespooner or a stick, for no reason at all, she had this crazy habit, of not talking to anyone every few months. Like she ignored us all, slept on the ground, and talked sometimes about the erectile disfunction of my dad. She wouldnt talk to anybody or look us in the eye, but still live with us. 2 weeks later all would be back to normal. I could see the sadness in the eyes of my dad while things like that happened. He told me multible times, that he just wants to die.
>>
>>17269103
Fine, let your old man ruin the second half of your life then.
>>
>>17268916
I feel you OP.
>be me
>be a little girl getting beaten and yelled at by her father over petty bullshit
>grow up
>why are you always playing videogames?
>why do other girls have bfs and you don't?
>why do you never go out with friends?
>why don't you have any friends?
>you're getting old, when are you going to find a man?
>do you really want to spend your life alone?
Then I told my father it's his fault I have so many problems now and he had the gall to deny it. I'm going to be a spinster for life. I'm glad he's finally out of my life.
>>
>>17269146
No one can gauge characters 100%. There's always a risk of error and deceit. The bad consequences that come with that risk outweigh any benefit.
>>
>>17269169
On the bright side if a man rapes her or just hurts her it might make her finally snap and beat him up because insanity gives you a huge boost in a fight. You don't feel pain, you don't feel danger, or rather your brain registers so much pain and danger nothing can reach it anymore. I once snapped after my father made me feel horrible again and kept slamming my head against a wall over and over and didn't feel anything even though I was slamming it pretty fucking hard.
>>
>>17269165
Sounds like she is depressed. Poor her. I imagine she was abused as a child too.
>>
Your not disgusted with men your disgusted with the fact you father got away with what he did,so your placing the same hat on every single one of them.

You want to learn self defense but given the chance you become self Sufficient in doing so will you be able to fight back and overcome fight your mental fear?

Majority of classes are taught by men,seeking out women trainers can be tough.

Or just become a lesbian if you need a relationship,though dykes can be just as bad as men.

And ffs stop talking of suicide,you came on here reaching out because you want to win,YOU want to overcome this so don't let him win by taking the easy way out.
>>
>>17268921
>implying only women get bullied and beaten and have to live with frustrations and issues
kek
sure is feminism here
>>
>>17268982
mmm, some people are just a magnet for abusive relationships. they have horrible taste in men and only pick up abusive assholes. they should just go full nun imo there is no helping them. lesbianism is not helping as i heard abusive relationship is the norm there. they are the most violent and most likely to physically hurt you of all sexuality flavors.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.