[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>argue with girlfriend >tell her that she barely returns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1463325044854.jpg (793 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1463325044854.jpg
793 KB, 2048x1152
>argue with girlfriend
>tell her that she barely returns any of the affection I show her
>she responds with "I don't owe you anything"
How do you even reply to that?
>>
360noscope the fuck out of there
>>
>>17265092
Man you such a beta. She doesn't even deserve to be your GF if she said that.
>>
Difficult to respond to the truth.

You should be affectionate because you want to be affectionate, not as some sort of banking system to receive affection in future.

Let it cool off, drink a pineapple and mango smoothie so your cum tastes good, fuck her, move past it, live happily ever after in Rotterdam, etc.
>>
>>17265092
I'm leaving to find someone that gives a shit
>>
>>17265092
shes probably too depressed to show affection
or is probably mad at something from yrs ago that you did (metaphor)
>>
>>17265092
replace her asshole. But tap it before you leave.
>>
It's true, she doesn't actually owe you anything.

People naturally respond to affection with affection, but if she said this then she genuinely doesn't feel like should respond with affection to you. She's probably not attracted to you anymore, or she's probably just mad.
>>
>>17265104

ur my favorite poster.
>>
>>17265104
OP clearly didn't be that "banking guy" here.
He clearly stated "she barely returns any of the affection I show her".
She isn't showing even a slight affection even after OP giving lots to her.
>>
>Then why are you with me?
>>
>>17265140
ding ding ding
>>
>>17265092
Leave her, you DO owe your partner acknowledgement in a relationship, otherwise you don't actually have one
>>
It's hard to tell without more details. Women tend to say stupid shit OP desu when they're mad, so maybe she didn't mean it. If I said something like that to my gf she would be livid. Anyone will tell you, that's not how you should talk to someone you care about, it sounds like she really doesn't care about you and is therefore not really very good girlfriend material. I'd say dump her non-caring ass and move on to someone better, but again, I don't know all the details.
>>
>>17265092
>How do you even reply to that?
Booting her out the fucking door. Does she need an 80 foot neon sign saying "I'm using you" before you'll get the hint?
>>
>>17265173
This one gets it. You are kinda obligated to pay your gf/bf some attention, otherwise, can you really call it a relationship?
>>
>but you owe me something
>repay me now
>>
Say "There's no I in love babe"

then break your neck to scare her
>>
You tell her that you know that, but you are telling her about how she makes you feel in the relationship, and if that's unimportant to her you might as well break up on the spot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.