[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I deal with my ex hanging around me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
How can I learn to deal with my snake of an ex girlfriend (who is now my buddy's girlfriend) always hanging around with us? It pisses me off, but there's nothing I can really do about it.
>>
If it bothers you so much stop hanging out with your buddy.
>>
if buddy cont dating snek
then say bud no can do will not hang with if with snek
else stop hanging with bud until snek leaves
>>
>>17260996
>>17261003
>>17260996
Easier said that done. I live with him in my college dorm, and we're both part of a friendship group. Plus, he's still my buddy despite the fact that he's dating a whore.
>>
>>17261014
than*
>>
>>17261014
kk I'll drop the snek gimmick
>part of a friendship group
sounds like a lame 13 y/o girls would do

Have a sit down conversation with him saying your ex really bothers you and you're still angry at her. Tell him that when you hang you can feel the'res still some animosity btw you and ex. Say you think he's a great dude and friend, that you don't have a prob with him dating ex but that you can;t hang FOR NOW.
Bros understand bros and will help bros, nvm if girl or 'group' is in the way
>>
>your buddy is dating your ex

BRO CODE NIGGA

Don't fucking date your bros exes. If your buddy can't follow fucking basic fundamentals of the code then he shouldn't be your buddy.

Fuck your friendship group, if those cucks also don't follow the second most basic rule of bro code then fuck em
>>
>>17261029
>>17261037

>>17261029
>>17261037

Good points on both ends. Yeah, he failed to uphold the bro code, and I know post-graduation, I'll likely severe all ties with him, but for now, it would make my life a lot easier not to start any drama with him
>>
>>17261052
>not to start any drama with him
sounds like he's a drama queen who'll throw a hissy fit cause he's cuck dating his friend's hand me down
tell him you're essentially abandonning your social to work/study because grad is soon and need to be prepared for real world
I did something similar. Just told people I knoew that I was doing coding bootcamps and didn't have time for them.
>>
>>17261061
That's a good one, actually. I mean we're about to enter our second year of college, and this is where the grades actually count, so I think working/studying is a good excuse. I'll just try my best to avoid him when she's around, and subtly nod that there's a tension between us both because of her. Either way, you're right. He didn't uphold the bro code, and because of that, he doesn't deserve a long-lasting friendship.
>>
>>17261072
Glad I could help.
Don't let exes and cucks make life hard.
Aquire currency, disregard females.
>>
just think of all the times you fucked her and now he eats that pussy like a cuck
>>
>>17261094
Amen. Joke's on him. Her pussy tasted like pocket change.
>>
>>17261162
ask him how your cum taste and how loose her pussy is after you gave it a good fucking. and when he sticks his tongue in her lips tell him that's where I put my dick and cum at
>>
>>17261185
Hah! Perfect!
>>
>>17261052
It's not drama to openly communicate your boundaries. It's healthy and actually quite the opposite of drama. Holding it in and letting it manifest as resentment or passive aggression would cause drama.
>>
>>17261224
Good call. If things get out of hand, I'll have a talk. I think I've received some sound advice from the /adv/ board :)
>>
File: hah (50).gif (350 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
hah (50).gif
350 KB, 500x344
>>17260985
Be an hero and take them both out with you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.