[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I stop fapping?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: nice meme.jpg (48 KB, 1000x669) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.jpg
48 KB, 1000x669
How can I stop fapping?
>>
So, when you go to fap, don't do it.
>>
>>17254212
physical exhaustion
do some sports
you will be too tired to do that shit
>>
why is it a problem for you?
>>
File: 1357205978585.jpg (98 KB, 352x374) Image search: [Google]
1357205978585.jpg
98 KB, 352x374
>>17254212
Remove penis
>>
>>17254225
I only do it once a day. But I will share my story.

Two years ago, when I had a gf who was very inexperienced with sex, I was hanging out with her at her house. We start walking down a hall and she suddenly pushes me into a room and shoves her hand down my pants to touch my cock.

When she tried to wrap her hand around my penis, she messed up and her long sharp nails dug right into the shaft. She began jerking me off, moving up and down, with her nails still imbedded in my skin.

Obviously I pushed her off me but it was too late - my dick had been shredded. I didn't fap for a while after that, due to the obvious pain, but after it mostly healed I began jerking off again and I rubbed the scabs off.

So now I have a huge red raw splotch on my shaft that hurts after I jack off, but heals just enough within a 24 hour time period for the pain to mostly stop and make me think it's okay to masturbate again.

I just want it to fucking heal. I apply moisturizing ointment to it every day as well.
>>
>>17254256
> two years ago
dude, if it hasnt healed yet, it never will
but just once a day? that's not a problem, unless you mean you wish for your dick to heal well enough to fap 4-5 times a day.
>>
>>17254256
also post pic for research
>>
The easiest way to get rid of an addiction is to replace it with another addiction. However make sure your new addiction is something good, and that it won't control your life. Here are some examples:

Sports - Do sport. It's fun once you get used to it.

Eating healthy - I have a friend that his obssession is to eat healthy all the time. He makes himself a menu everyday according to his needs, and he tries to make new healthy recipes.

Socializing - Yup. Go out, sometimes even alone, and try to meet new people. It's fun and healthy for your mind (I guess)

Just make sure IT WON'T CONTROL YOUR LIFE. If you do sports, don't hurt yourself. If you are eating healthy, don't assume healthy is "not eating at all". If you are socializing, don't spend the rest of your life in a bar.

Be smart.
>>
>>17254270
This is a blue board, senpai
>>
>>17254212
Find a hobby. I just read about electronics and can't bring my self to fap anymore.
>>
Do't masturbate
>>
>>17255344
I agree with this dude.

Doot masturbate, bra. If you toot the smoot and you loot the scoot, then you doot the toot, and if you doot the toot, then u spoop the scoop, and spooping the scoop is bad, because you have to use the scoop to scoop the poop, the poop is made by scoob. You must scoop scoob's poop to moop the floop to be a hoop, woop woop.
>>
>>17255379
keckity keckle

I note days gone without masturbating in my 4chan shitposts as a form of positive reinforcement. Today will be 62nd full consecutive day abstaining, and so will be less likely to lose if I assume I already made it and act and feel as such.
>>
>>17254212
Convert to Islam.
>>
>>17255663
This will fuck you up worse than crack desu
>>
Start weightlifting.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.