[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do guys avoid girls with issues? That "don't stick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_inline_nko9jrMzXE1t9g9kj.png (229 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nko9jrMzXE1t9g9kj.png
229 KB, 500x375
Do guys avoid girls with issues? That "don't stick your dick in crazy rule".
I have had a bitchy arrogant ambitious attitude till age of 21, then smth close to depression (cuz numerous failures) and i guess i got better. People i knew still think i'm crazy. I am embarassed and guilty to talk with them for that reason.
Do i have a chance to prove that i'm a functional individual now?

Picrelated if you know who this is but much less attention seeking.
>>
>>17251626
>Do guys avoid girls with issues? That "don't stick your dick in crazy rule".

I didn't use to but after coming to /adv/ for the last 3 years it's a way of life now.
>>
>>17251626
You didn't explain who "them" was.

But yes, people with any kind of standards tend to avoid crazy dysfunctional people in general. How is this not common sense to you?

Also of course you have the chance to get back on the rails and be a person, unless you're seriously fucked in the head beyond repair/retarded, you can work it out.
>>
>>17251648
Okay, thanks anon
And how long will it take for people to treat me as sane?
My new acquaintances think i'm normal, not an angry autist.
>>
Stop caring about what other people think of you.
>>
>>17251656
>how long
could be seconds. doesn't matter. people will know when you've sorted out your past issues, and new acquaintances won't notice.

>>17251671
You should care about what other people think if you're planning on not being solitary and asocial. We live in a society, man.
>>
Honestly if you're hot enough most guys would probably at least give you a chance. Personally I'm a fan of sticking my dick in crazy but that's just more because I'm insecure and manipulative and crazy girls usually try to hold onto relationships harder because they're not sure if they'll get into another one.
>>
>>17251626
there are plenty of guys desperate enough to ignore the "dont stick your dick in crazy" rule, dont worry. but if youre after a man that is worth at least half a fuck, you may be in for a long search.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.