[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 4.5 inches of girth enough? Whenever I see the dicks on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Lana_Rain.png (118 KB, 293x287) Image search: [Google]
Lana_Rain.png
118 KB, 293x287
Is 4.5 inches of girth enough?

Whenever I see the dicks on this site mine looks thin in comparison. Would what I have be an adequate amount of thickness?
>>
>>17247587
bumping with same problem
>>
>>17247587
Probably just enough for vaginal intercourse. Will depend on the girl.
>>
Stop worrying about the size.

Work on your oral game, if you can bring them to orgasm with mouth alone the area is always sensitive after orgasm so they'll feel it better regardless of size.

Size matters a bit but how you work with what you have matters more.

I got only like 5 inches myself but having good oral skills works in my favor.
>>
>>17247595
5 inches of girth?
>>
>>17247587
whats this girls name again? i know i know...degenerate
>>
>>17247639
Do you even thumbnail
>>
haha dicklet beta boy its called being able to make her cum from eating the pussy and then fuck her with my thick dick that is almost 8 inches long. i fuck this girl that has a boyfriend with a skinny short dicklet because he cant fuck her like i do
>>
>>17247639
https://st3.fileurl.link/file/MjAxNjAyMjEyMy9jaGF0dXJiYXRlX2xhbmFfcmFpbl9nZW5kZXJmZW1hbGVfYWdlMjBfMjAxNjAyMjEyMzUzMDI3NQ==/
>>
>>17247639
Not a link but Im sure you wanted to see the rest
>>17247666
>>
>>17247587
If you look like the picture, penis girth is the least of your problems.
>>
>>17247587
When will you guys ever learn? It is not the size of the tool but the skill with which it is employed.
>>
>>17247601
Yeah dude, its the length round your cock, im 5.5' round
>>
Depends on how stretched out the asshole in. I used to only require 5.5 inches of girth for my ass fuckings but now i need at least 6.75 to feel it good
>>
What is considered a pencil dick?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.