[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to get rid of a vibe that makes everyone hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 640x753
Is it possible to get rid of a vibe that makes everyone hate you? I've always had it since I was a kid people would tell me not to come hang out with them and shit. If I hear good news like a girl getting engaged and I ask oh who's the lucky guy I just get a weird look and nervous answer but if someone asks they just smile and answer normally. If I go hang out with people everyone is passive aggressive against me and treats me like an outsider and hate me.

What do I do? I have currently 0 people to talk to and I'm in the middle of nowhere with no way to meet people and I only see the same people who hate me everywhere I go
>>
Some things in life you cannot change no matter how hard you try, just accept it for what it is and try to find happiness with it being part of your life.
>>
File: 1443284839181.gif (23 KB, 140x171) Image search: [Google]
1443284839181.gif
23 KB, 140x171
You're not giving us much to work with here if you want advice. Do you at least have some idea of why people treat you like that?
>>
>>17245806
A side question attempting not to disturb. I really like your GIF. Do you use it often?
>>
>>17245765
You're beta, you're on /adv/ 90% of people here feel like you, fuck them, relax and get comfortable with who you are. You'll be fine, trust me.
>>
>>17245765
Eh, I can kinda relate, and two things come to mind when I read this.

You might be depressed. It might be in your head and you're percieving things that aren't there. This will also side-effect into your mannerisms and actions, which may be off-putting to normies. You may also come off as some kind of ass or creep or something. It could be both. I think that's my issue, I'm quiet and more of an ass than people know, but like >>17245793 said, you have to find a way to work with it. I've found a couple people who bother taling to me on a daily basis at work, so if I can do it, so can you.

Now I'll be honest, I don't like a lot of people or open up to much conversation for a lot of personal reasons. I've been burned before, I live in an area with a lot of different ideals than my own. I just don't get on with the people around me very well and I'm honest to myself about it. But I'm a decent person. That's what you need to do. Smile SOMEWHAT when it's necessary and be polite even if you don't really want to. Eventually, you'll meet someone with at least some common ground and maybe get to talking to them.

But it's really kind of overrated, at least, I think so. See, I do have some friends, but we're loosely connected. I can't talk to them about anything deep that I long to, but that's how it is. People aren't all capable of understanding each other on a deep level. You just have to do what you can and hope you get lucky. But honestly, I doubt there are that many people in the world who mutually feel as close to the other.

But buck up, anon. In the long run who cares what people who don't know you think? Just realize they don't matter any more than you make them in your head
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.