[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>17224909 Has inspired me. As a 21 y/o female who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5
File: YVDHuh2.png (256 KB, 462x351) Image search: [Google]
YVDHuh2.png
256 KB, 462x351
>>17224909
Has inspired me.

As a 21 y/o female who's had sex with approximately 100 men and 25 women anything.

Pic somewhat related.
>>
Do you believe that Shannon Noll was robbed of the Australian Idol win in 2003?
>>
>>17231526
No. I was pulling for Ruben Studdard.
>>
How many magikarps used splashed on you
>>
How many STDs do you have? What do you do for a living?
>>
>>17231521
have you ever fucked an ugly dude
>>
I want to know your feeling when you want to settle down but "all good guys are gone!"

also I want to see your vagina and see how loose it is now

Do you feel having sex with 100 men improved you? Or do you feel like you are less connected to them every time you fuck?

Are these all relationships? Or just friends with benefits or just random strangers you met on bars?

Would you fuck a short person, let's say he's below average height in your country.

What do you think of polyamory?

Do you support feminism (3rd wave)?

What is your view of religions? Do you believe in a god?

Have you ever got pregnant? Do you want to have kids?

Would you lie about your partner count to your future husband if you will ever marry? Do you know that having more sex partners, results in unhappy relationships for women in their every future relationship?
>>
>>17231726
This guy has an internal urge to casually fuck many bitches, and because his filthy natural urge isn't being fulfilled he'll project it onto you.
>>
Do you think it will hurt when all the guys tell you they can't see a girl like you being the mother of their children? Or will you keep your past as secret?

Do you mind that guys use you and then toss you aside? As I if giving them your body means nothing to them. No matter how freaky you try to be to keep them entertained, they still end up cutting ties to get that fresh, innocent, sweet inexperienced girl?

Do you secretly get jealous of the girls who get wined and dined with men falling in love with them while you're getting bent over a dumpster and then told "thanks" after?
>>
>>17231765
Are you saying sex is filthy? Since when wanting to "fuck many bitches" is a filthy thing? That's what strong men do. I'm not a strong man. Of course I want to fuck many bitches. But if you are saying that being a strong man is a bad thing, that I feel like you are a white knight or some woman rights advocate.
>>
>>17231521
how does it feel to be a cumdumpster?
>>
>>17231612
kek

>>17231649
none currently. ive had chlamydia and gonorrhea before. they're easily cured with antibiotics. im immune to both varieties of herpes.

>>17231658
yeah a couple. almost all were 7-9/10

>>17231726
Whew, lots of questions there. You have a nasty attitude and reek of troll, but I'll reply anyway.

>I want to know your feeling when you want to settle down but "all good guys are gone!"
There are tons of wonderful men, and I've already "settled down" with one of them.
>also I want to see your vagina and see how loose it is now
I hope you're trolling and don't actually think this. Do dicks get all "loose and floppy" from fucking? Of course not. Roastie pussy is genetic, you're born with it.
>Do you feel having sex with 100 men improved you? Or do you feel like you are less connected to them every time you fuck?
I think it's given me an uncommon perspective on sex and a huge amount of experience, which has been beneficial in my relationship. I feel very connected to my partner when we have sex.
>Are these all relationships? Or just friends with benefits or just random strangers you met on bars?
Who could have 100 relationships lmao. These were mostly one night stands and fuckbuddies.
>Would you fuck a short person, let's say he's below average height in your country.
Yes. My bf is 5'7 and I'm 5'5
>What do you think of polyamory?
I think it's a beautiful thing, as I do with all love. Personally it's not my cup of tea.
>Do you support feminism (3rd wave)?
Not sure what that means, but I don't want to be drafted and I also like it when men open doors for me.
>>
>What is your view of religions? Do you believe in a god?
I'm spiritual, and I find great beauty in nature. I don't believe in any organized religion.
>Have you ever got pregnant? Do you want to have kids?
Yes, at 19. I had an abortion. Never want kids, ever. Entirely sure of that.
>Would you lie about your partner count to your future husband if you will ever marry?
No. My partner wants to marry me (we've talked about it at length and will probably marry in 5 years or so) and he knows how many men I've had sex with.
>Do you know that having more sex partners, results in unhappy relationships for women in their every future relationship?
Yes this is true. Virgins are more likely to be happy with their husband. Is that surprising to anyone?

>>17231765
This, basically.

>>17231791
Again, while I can see that you're a troll, I'll reply anyway.

>Do you think it will hurt...? Or will you keep your past as secret?
I've never had that experience and don't think I ever will. I have a charming personality, and that tends to override the fact that I've slept with 100 men. I'd never lie about it. If a guy can't emotionally deal with my body count he's not a suitable husband to begin with.

>Do you mind that guys use you and then toss you aside?
Implying I didn't use them.... Implying we didn't use each other. Step up your troll game lmao

>Do you secretly get jealous of the girls who get wined and dined with men falling in love with them while you're getting bent over a dumpster and then told "thanks" after?
You suck at this lmao.
>>
What do you do for a living?

When did you lose your virginity?

Do you have sex so much because you enjoy it more than other girls, or do you think it's because you're less inhibited?
>>
How much do you weigh?
>>
>>17231819
Are you saying filthy is bad? ;)

>>17231857
I didn't allow many of them to cum in or on me.

>>17231963
I'm studying for a STEM degree

I think a bit of both. I don't sleep around anymore, this was mostly in highschool. I had an incredibly high libido. I had sex about three to five times a week and masturbated twice a day at least.
>>
>>17231962
You're young. No man with any kind of self confidence is trying to settle down at your age (assuming you date within your peers). I don't think you're old enough yet to realize how much you've devalued yourself. When men get older, what they look for in women changes. You're a good time, put simply. "Charming personality" and sex are great to attract men looking for a girlfriend or good time. Unfortunately what I think you'll come to find, is that men looking for wives and to start families tend to steer clear of women like you. They'd much prefer to wife and start a family with a "less experienced", shy, quiet sweetheart. I don't think it will sink in until you legit find a guy you like and when you feel true rejection from him. Like I said, you're still too young to feel that rejection. Sadly its too late unless you lie to them. Good luck
>>
Would you say you have an outgoing personality?

How did you meet all these guys and gals? High school parties or did you just fuck any guy that showed an interest?
>>
File: 1464918046985.jpg (17 KB, 460x423) Image search: [Google]
1464918046985.jpg
17 KB, 460x423
>>17231521
>>
>>17231977
>I didn't allow many of them to cum in or on me.
Welp, there goes my erection.
>yeah a couple. almost all were 7-9/10
PFFFFT don't lie like the rest of the people on this board about how their non fit anime nerd girl with no ass chest or face is a 9/10 TOTAL QT3.0!~ ... especially when you're telling me none of them came *on* you.

I can understand not *in* you because... you've slept with 100 men lol and I'm sure the 9/10s already had an inkling of that. So I can understand they didn't cum *in* you, but if you're trying to get me to believe that 9/10s were just dutifully cumming inside of a latex condom with a girl who has obviously been around... yeah right!

I mean, I've never done that and I've slept with more women than you have men. If she doesn't want it inside of her pussy she's getting it in her mouth or some other part of her body. The thought of cumming inside of condom for some girl I met that night who has obviously been fucked every way since Sunday is well.... comical to me.

Your troll game is very strong though. Nice round number, 100.
>>
>>17231992
Also, this. But Anon, she already told you her husband was 5'7 and that virgins are more satisfied with their husbands.

Read between the lines. She found herself a beta bux.
>>
>>17231977
http://www.baka.com.au/lifestyle/life/why-women-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html

>>17231992
Also this
>>
>>17232085
change "baka" with "s m h" (no spaces)
>>
>>17231521
OP, what was your best experience being eaten out?
>>
>>17232062
You forgot to tip your fedora
>>
>>17231819
Sex is only filthy when practised hedonistically. For one, you are spreading bacteria, cancer causing viruses, and at worst, STDs. Secondly, you are sharing the most intimate parts of yourself with someone who will not care about your basic needs the next day or even during the moment. That's disrespectful to yourself. You could be using that time to make money instead. It's not filthy if you're in a loving relationship.

> Since when wanting to "fuck many bitches" is a filthy thing? That's what strong men do. I'm not a strong man.

Wanting to fuck many bitches isn't a strong man thing, it's a childish thing. A man takes time to think about his future, his family, his country. Men who go around whoring their youth out are no less airheaded and disgusting than their female counterparts.
>>
I don't think I could date a woman that has had sex with almost 100 men, so props to your bf for sticking with
>>
You should ignore half the posts in this thread

Where did you find these guys?

Did you get approached by all of them or did you have to do the work with some?
>>
>>17232151
Hes a dumb cunt. She is clearly a whore. Probably cheating with random
while replying to this thread
>>
>>17231521

Nice.
>>
>>17232146
/thread imo
>>
I mean I'm no white knight but I didn't see this shitfest going on in his >>17232261 thread

Is it because 4chan is filled with nerds that would've loved being one of those guys but play it off saying "well it's fine I'm not getting any, I didn't want it in the first place"

Now that I realize it's basically what >>17231765 say. They want to fuck bitches but bitches don't want to fuck them, so when one of said bitches posts here, they throw a tantrum and call her names
>>
File: 1461974776087.jpg (24 KB, 381x396) Image search: [Google]
1461974776087.jpg
24 KB, 381x396
>>17231521
Op is an attention whore.

No one cares how easy it was for you to get laid as a female. The game is literally biased in your favor. It takes 0 skill for a girl to get laid.

You giving advice on getting laid wont even help the anons on /adv/. Why, because you dont know how to play this game from our side. Dont even pretend that you do.

Go attention whore somewhere else, there are people here that need help. You arent one of them you useless, roastie having whore.

KYS.
>>
>>17231521
>who's had sex with approximately 10...
stopped reading right there. Why would I ask a slut anything anything other than how much for 1/2 hour ?
>>
>>17232414

Shitposter's paradise.
>>
nice false flag, red pilling scum
>>
>>17232003
Yeah I'm somewhat outgoing, bubbly at times, but can be quite reserved as well.
I met them out and about. Parties, in town, etc etc.

>>17232096
It was with my bf :3
He's fantastic, but it's the love we have that really makes it that bit better than everyone else.

>>17231968

>>17232219
Just being out and about, going thru my day.
I approached most of them, only 10 or so came onto me first. I'm quite forward when I see someone I want.

>>17232414
Exactly.
>>
>>17233054
>It was with my bf :3
>He's fantastic, but it's the love we have that really makes it that bit better than everyone else.

I thought it was going to be some magic trick. Care to share any advice on eating better? I'd like to tease, but don't know a woman's sensitive spots on the vulva.
>>
What on earth is the appeal of one night stands over something more consistent, like friends with benefits? The whole idea of it just seems incredibly awkward and uncomfortable to me.
>>
>>17233054
You're fat.
My girlfriend is 2/3s of you.
>>
>>17233079
Fwbs can still be pretty awkward, man. Just knowing that at some point one of you is going to catch the feels. Just waiting and trying to enjoy it until that point.. Praying they don't accidentally drop the L word, and having to awkwardly wriggle out of that one. One night stands are probably a lot less messy than all that drama.

Still couldn't go through with either though, personally. I'm not looking to increase the amount of cringe-worthy moments in my life..
>>
>>17231521
How do you have sex/enjoy sex with strangers?
I know i'm fuckin old school and shit, but I would need to feel a connection to have sex with someone. It doesn't need to be love, but definitely has to be more than physical attraction.
Plus, I don't know if I could actually come to terms with sleeping with a stranger, after the deed is done. I guess I would consider myself a whore...
Any insight? Honestly interested, my last relationship lasted more than 2 years, and ended a month ago so I guess it is time to "enjoy" it..
>>
>>17233085

Your girlfriend weighs 100 pounds? Yikes.
>>
>>17231962
>>Do you know that having more sex partners, results in unhappy relationships for women in their every future relationship?
>Yes this is true. Virgins are more likely to be happy with their husband. Is that surprising to anyone?

You gave yourself away there, baity mcbaitface.

Well, that and all the shitty Rest of your bait.
>>
>>17231992
You are so Virgin it hurts
>>
>>17232146
>hedonistically

Educate yourself, read Epikur. You will inevitably realize the stupidity you display right there.
>>
>>17232648
>mad
>so mad

Kek. Its pretty easy for a non-spastic male to get laid.

Protip: Feminist whales don't get laid either. Same goes for fucking retarded females. Step up your game, nigger
>>
>>17231940
>im immune to both varieties of herpes.

Confirmed for not knowing anything about HSV
>>
>>17231521
ew
>>
>>17233114
Start drinking heavily + hate yourself.

Maybe get a tattoo and dye your hair too, who knows!

Young wild and free right ;)
>>
>>17231521
I don't see why such things warrant a thread. Same with the other guy. We have threads like this all the time and all they do is encourage shitposting and trolling.
>>
>>17232085
I was wondering why I kept getting a 404 until I realized the wordfilter was fucking up your url
>>
>>17233117
Hey I weigh 110 pounds and my family even is saying I am getting chubby so 150, you are fat.
>>
>>17233311
sure, if you're a midget.
if you're model tall like us, 150 is actually curvy, i like having hips and tits, thankees!
>>
>>17233316
>i like having hips and tits

you savage cow
>>
>>17233316
I'm 5ft 5, didn't you say you're about the same
>>
>>17233319
oh no, wrong poster
i'm like 6'0
i guess at 5'5 would be kinda pushing it but it can't be like landwhale territory or anything, especially if she's athletic
>>
>>17231521
Do you accept that terms like slut and whore are applicable to you or do you try and argue against them?
>>
>>17232085
>this article

oh my god this is so fucking true.
I thought it was too good to be true, but literally I was starting to see this during my late 20's (34 now)
>>
Does it suck?
>>
>>17231992
r9k pls go
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 310x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 310x326
>>17231521
>100 guys

Fucking trashbag.
>>
>>17233143
> mfw medical student gets told to educate self

I needed that, thanks anon
>>
>>17233143
I'll check out when I have a break. I hope you're leading me into something interesting.
>>
>>17234164
>medical students are omniscient about things outside of medicine

I needed that, thanks anon
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.