[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The chances of getting a kid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: kermit herp.png (388 KB, 800x768) Image search: [Google]
kermit herp.png
388 KB, 800x768
So this girl added me on facebook and wanted to hook up.

Yeah sure why not, you're a 7/10 and I haven't gotten laid in years.

Go over to my place, watch movies and chill. Then it escalated to us fucking. She told me she was on the pill so we fucked commando.

How the fuck do I know if she was telling the truth?! because I shot a huge load up there, what are my chances of getting a freaking kid??
>>
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/childrens_ikea/baby/
>>
>>17228553
> cumming inside someone you hooked up with off Facebook

jesus, standards.
>>
With a condom 2%.
Pill like 8%
if she lied she will no doubt get preggers.
Wd op you're fucked for life.
>>
>>17228574
Desperate times....

>>17228561
How fucked is the male when deciding on abortions. plus she said she was on the pill if that holds up to anything
>>
>>17228595
Shoulda pulled out, always pull out. Almost as effective as a condom, feels at least 31.452 times better.

If you get a surprise, try to slip her lots of Vitamin C, be all concerned for her health and insist she drink healthy shit, make sure to have her drink lots of orange juice, crush Vitamin C pills into it. Try 5 to 20 grams a day depending on her weight, less and you risk failure and a retarded baby, more and you risk damaging her health enough that it can't be chalked up to morning sickness.

Don't become a chump you rawdogging madman.
>>
>>17228595
>How fucked is the male when deciding on abortions.
You get zero say in whether a woman gets an abortion. Not tumblr, it's the law.
>>
>>17228595
No, you don't get to decide what happens to the baby because it doesn't grow in you for more than half a year.

But like many men in the world, you can ignore all responsibility for it and the pregnant carrier and get back to making more bad decisions.
>>
>>17228821
Ah yes of course, he was the only one making bad decisions.
>>
>>17228553
If it makes you feel any better, have sex with her again and this time pull out, now you have a 50/50 chance she didn't get pregnant.
>>
Op here. Update is that she msg'd me today and told me that she was not looking for any realationship (thank god), just casual sex. Asked her again if she's on the pill, and she kept reassuring me that she takes 'em.

Hope the rng is with me and she isnt talking bs, otherwise r.i.p. life :)

ty for the replies, peace.
>>
>>17228851
From her standpoint, she is on the pill. So it's not a terrible decision on her part.
>>
Realistically, you're probably fine. She hooked up with a stranger off facebook. She'd have to be beyond insane to risk having a kid with some stranger. Girls have sexual needs too.
The only times I've ever heard of a girl lying about being on the pill is when they're trying to entrap a guy into being a father, but that happens when the girl is more into the guy than he is into her, so she wants to force him into her life. And that's only girls who are fucking crazy. This girl just met you, so she'd have to be a million times crazier than even that. Basically, you're fine. You might wanna get tested, though - if she did this with you, I bet she's done this with other people too
>>
Should've used a condom. No form of contraception is 100% effective, so using multiple forms is smart. Even still, you should wear protection for things like STIs and STDs. You banged a chick you met on the internet dude, she coulda had ANYTHING. I think a kid is one of many worries you should have right now. Think with your brain people, not with your junk.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.