[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gonna be 26 in a less than two months >tfw suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: fuckmeupfam.jpg (13 KB, 348x347) Image search: [Google]
fuckmeupfam.jpg
13 KB, 348x347
>tfw gonna be 26 in a less than two months
>tfw suddenly old
>tfw overnight it seems like everyone is getting engaged, married, or having children
>tfw I finally learned what I was doing wrong as a teen
>tfw I can finally get sex on a consistent basis from girls age 17 and up
>tfw finally get to live that teenage chad fantasy I always wanted
>tfw I was weird as a teen because no sex
>tfw I'm weird now because everyone is over that

What do I do?
>>
Wait wait wait what was it that you were doing wrong as a teen?
>>
You're seriously crying about your age at 25 years old?
>>
Yeah. Get it out of you system and then move on asap. It's pretty cringey if you still fuck around at that age.
>>
>>17226745

Girls don't really like jerks. It is a meme spouted by fedora tier nice guys.

Girls like a guy who is straight forward and confident. And even the confidence part isn't necessary.
>>
>>17226749

why is it cringe?
>>
>>17226756
Because it's immature to not want (read: be able) to have a stable relationship. And it's cringe to not value intimacy. Also, sex with ons's is mostly very shitty. It takes a while till two people get to know each other good enough to have good sex. If you WILLINGLY choose ons's over a real relationship, you're a manchild and every girl with a hint of dignity will avoid you at all costs
>>
>>17226756
Because you're supposed to be doing what everybody else is doing, you fucking stupid sheep.

Don't make me get the dog after you.
>>
>>17226769

But what about when you're 16? Is it not cringe then?

I don't see the difference. Age is irrelevant. We are free to do what makes us happy. If ONS's make me happy who are you to judge? Most of these marriages are going to fail, most of these engagements aren't going to come to fruition. What is happening right now is just a glorified "do you want to be my gf? check yes or no" but for the twenty something crowd.

>>17226770

Exactly. I know man. I gotta fall into line real quick.
>>
>>17226769

Thats just like your opinion man
>>
>>17226739
Do what you want to do. Why do you care so much about what other people did and what other people are doing now anyway?
>>
>>17226756
Bc a 26 year old fucking any girl under 20 is shooting fish in a barrel
>>
>>17226781
Listen to >>17226860
Fuck who you want, and good on your for learning how to get with girls. You don't need a serious relationship or marriage if you don't want one. Personally, I'm 18, but I'm never getting worried. Don't worry man, there are tons of us.
>>
>>17226781
I think the whole clubbing and fucking around lifestyle is pretty tacky but I agree, it doesn't look great on sixteen year olds either and to me (and I'm twenty three) twenty six is plenty "young" to have that going for you. If you were thirty five that would be something else still.

As to why, it's just because you're living your life for superficial thrills. Most people would not be too impressed with that. Virtually everyone likes at least some kind of sex and at least some kind of party, but there's a difference between it playing some role in your life and it being the centerpoint. Especially when you could focus on hobbies that make you grow as a person, and friendships/relationships that are meaningful and bear responsibility and investment, and instead choose to party hard and fuck everything that moves.
Having said that, since this is most of young people anyway it's all relative. This is my actual opinion on it, but if I meet someone I find to be a kind and mature and developed person I'm not going to change my mind because they used to YOLO around when they were younger.
>>
>>17226937
Not OP, and I'm never going to get married, but I agree. I'm 20 and partying isn't the focus of my life, but I still plan to party hard, on occasion, well into my 30s and continue developing in my interests like I'm doing now. Seems like a good life to me.
>>
>>17226959
It does. I think what most people overlook is that your average teenager is way impressed with being able to get a girl and having had ~sex, and then as they grow up they start to realize that ultimately that's a pretty hollow goal that does not make you happy, let alone makes you grow into a more interesting person. So while no doubt you get some extra flack for not fitting the overall picture in society, part of the negative reactions are just that those people personally have grown to long for something more meaningful and substansive than the dream of the sixteen year old, and they look down on peers who haven't reached that conclusion as emotionally stunted, immature or generally superficial.

Aka, OP your focus should not so much be to alter your sex life but to make sure that it is not the most interesting thing you have going on, what you invest most time in, what you talk about most often and so on.
>>
>>17226975
I can understand though if OP is just now getting to understand girls at age 26 why he might focus on them a bit. Like don't let them ruin your life but if you want to get laid tons of times to make up for your teen years, that way you don't regret not doing it in the future. I know that a lot of 30 - 40 year olds don't care about sex but it seems like the virgins at that age tend to be filled with regret. Of course, I'm generalizing, but just go to /r9k/ to see what I'm talking about.
>>
>>17227003
I understand what you're saying, but if you want to get laid "lots of times" that is a big investment in itself. Unless OP is not just steadfast but also handsome enough to reel them in with a handful of tinder conversations.

And yeah, but I feel that for most guys on r9k the issue is rather that they feel like they miss out on life and sex is the part that appeals to their imagination most. Most of the guys going on about never having had a girlfriend are essentially narrating how they never had any of the normal things (friends, social hobbies, a loving family, personal achievement, healthy exciting fleeting crushes) their peers have had. But I guess it's less painful to act like your only problem is that you never got to fuck someone.
>>
>>17226739
>>tfw I can finally get sex on a consistent basis from girls age 17 and up
How?
I'm 29 and still haven't figured it out. Save me pls
>>
>>17227058
>inb4 people get assblasted at me for posting this
I'm not OP btw so don't get mad at him.

reddit.com/r/theredpill
Read the sidebar and the top posts of all time. Try not too lurk in the sub too much or you'll stay in "the anger phase".
Go to /fit/ and read the sticky.
Apply what you've learned.

>>17226739
>17 and up
Damn, you're lucky, the age of consent in my state is 18...
>>
>>17227058

OP here, don't do this >>17227078

All you have to do:

>Look a certain way that is attractive, for me it is pop punk
>Talk to a lot of girls
>Be nice and compliment them, let them know you're interested, let them know you think they're pretty
>Be straight forward, let them know you're interested
>Be persistent
>Don't take rejection personally

This will get you laid and get lots of girls obsessed with you to the point you can fuck them, leave, and come back.

Probably won't keep them around for a long term relationship. its all about building infatuation and comfort quickly. Works best with girls who don't get much attention. i.e. shy and chubby girls.
>>
>>17227719
Hey man, your stuff might work but the red pill actually helped me.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.