[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is introversion basically exclusive to males? Females in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 450x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 450x503
Why is introversion basically exclusive to males?

Females in General are born extroverts
>>
That's not true
>>
>>17217376

In general terms, yes it is.
>>
>>17217379

no it's not /r9k/
>>
File: tmp_19234-boner61095854900.jpg (265 KB, 653x517) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19234-boner61095854900.jpg
265 KB, 653x517
>>17217376
Of course it's not true. Meet Boner-Boy: a somewhat unique brand of creep who, in his abject fear of women, has decided that men being expected to make the first move means that women cannot possibly be lonely. He has been posting this, at least once a day unless he has been banned, for over a year now.

Report, sage, and leave a note for the mods requesting that he be permabanned. This bullshit has gone on long enough.
>>
>>17217396
t. outraged feminist who can't accept that she has it better than men
>>
>>17217370
I am a female and I have like one social skill
>>
>>17217396
If women are lonely it's mostly out of choice. I agree that the image isn't entirely true, and it's lopsided. But there's no denying how overwhelmingly lopsided in advantage for females when it comes to dating. Only truly ugly girls could categorize themselves into that category.
>>
File: image.png (950 KB, 609x802) Image search: [Google]
image.png
950 KB, 609x802
>>17217404
omg marry me !!!!!
>>
>>17217370
introversion is a bad trait, especially in men,
it's not something to be proud of.

contrary to popular belief extroverted people tend to be smarter, more attractive and overall healthier than introverts; life isn't fair, you can have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>17217402
Not feminist. Not female. Not even in the dating market, before you go off accusing me of white-knighting.

But I haven't forgotten what it was like. And I haven't forgotten how frustrating it got after creeps like you ruined the straightforward approach for everybody. You, personally and collectively, are the problem. You, collectively and personally, need to change. Not anyone else. Just you.
>>
>>17217406
>But there's no denying how overwhelmingly lopsided in advantage for females when it comes to dating.
Sure there is. The things you cite as "advantages" would indeed be advantageous if they played the same game we do, but they don't. To oversimplify the metaphor a bot, men play capture the flag while women play tower defense. And if you try to play either game by the other game's strategies or rules, you lose, and you lose badly.
>>
Being an introvert only works if you're attractive. A friend of mine never leaves the house, he jumps from relationship to relationship and gets his dick sucked as he plays CS:GO all day.

Also, girls find it cute if a guy literally spergs out if they're attractive.

Bottom line be attractive
>>
>>17217438
>how frustrating it got after creeps like you ruined the straightforward approach for everybody
What the hell, are you even talking about.
>>
>>17217454
I'm not sure what you're on about here. Those are two different games and don't compare to my example at all. But if you believe there are no advantages for females when it comes to dating and sex, there are a lot of dating websites that are going to disagree with you that I can use as citations. Unless you're willing to provide some general proof of your statement that these are not advantages, I'm going to dismiss this statement. I'll happily provide the links showing if you need them.
>>
>>17217370
no, it's really not true. you're the minority of men, as most men are put into positions of power or positions where they can flex their influence and charisma.

You're just trying to make yourself feel better.
>>
I agree with the pic, I fall under the stereotype of the typical female in this case. However, I am on the far end of introversion and generally do not like people at all. I could get a bf very easily but I'd rather be alone because it's near-impossible to find anyone I like.

I feel very alienated and isolated, have anxiety/depression and constantly think of an heroing to liberate myself from the burden of life. Relationships and decent looks don't help shit, if you can believe it.
>>
File: 115y5c.jpg (81 KB, 666x500) Image search: [Google]
115y5c.jpg
81 KB, 666x500
>>17217429
>introversion is a bad trait
>contrary to popular belief extroverted people tend to be smarter, more attractive and overall healthier than introverts
The reason why introverts will be smarter on average than extroverts is because they think before they speak
>>
>>17217497
>I'm not sure what you're on about here. Those are two different games
Um, yes, Yes, they are. I said that. In fact, that was my entire point.

>and don't compare to my example at all.
Yes, they do. Hell; I built these metaphors mostly out of your own descriptions over the past, what, year or so? You made these, Boner-Boy.

>But if you believe there are no advantages for females when it comes to dating and sex, there are a lot of dating websites that are going to disagree with you that I can use as citations.
Oh God, you're going to use that debunked OKCupid "study" bullshit, aren't you? Zero validity, fatally flawed, blah blah blah, we've discussed it a hundred times. You have nothing else. Your arguments are literally on par with those of the antivaxxers.

>Unless you're willing to provide some general proof of your statement that these are not advantages, I'm going to dismiss this statement. I'll happily provide the links showing if you need them.
You're the one making extraordinary claims. The burden of proof is on you.

Here. I'll even tell you how you could falsify my argument. All you have to do is find me a standard tower defense game -if the tower is destroyed, the player loses- that can be won by allowing all incoming units through.
>>
>>17217612
>Um, yes, Yes, they are. I said that. In fact, that was my entire point.
Then your analogy is flawed. Because dating and sex are both the same game for males and females. What you're talking about is the different tactics involved for being successful. I'm not going along with this example because it's a bad example and doesn't work.

>Yes, they do. Hell; I built these metaphors mostly out of your own descriptions over the past, what, year or so?
I don't know what you're talking about here. I'm obviously not who you think I am.

>Oh God, you're going to use that debunked OKCupid "study" bullshit, aren't you?
Okcupid is just one website as an example. You can't debunk the data representation between males and females. That's fucking idiotic to state you can debunk data. There's no debating this. Additionally we have this thing called real life.

>You're the one making extraordinary claims. The burden of proof is on you.
Stating that females have advantages when it comes to dating and sex is extraordinary? They are observations that are backed up. Men initiate. Men are traditionally expected to pay for females on dates. Women usually have a bunch of men to pick from who are interested in dating them or at least having sex. On dating websites, women receive messages by the dozens and men don't. When it comes to sex, women could have a different man every night if they wanted.

These are generally well known to anyone that has actually fucking dated before. The burden of proof is upon you here since you're the one opposing the way that society works in regards to dating and claiming the absurd notion that females don't have these advantages.
>>
Basically people, both male and females, are tough from ages to be nice to girls while males have to pretty much sort shit out themselves.
Women become more dependable to other people that's why keeping social contacts is important
and necessary for them to some extend.
While men, having to learn how to handle their problems by themselves find social interactions unnecessary.
That's why some developed countries that try to be as forgiving as possible to kids and threat them equally, boys turn out effeminate because nothing of what they do would be labeled as wrong and they'll grow up to be complete faggots.
>>
>>17217370
Dear op:

Grow insight
>>
>>17217370
That's just what you see as an introverted guy. You put every girl on pedestal, even if they're in the same mental situation as you.
>>
>>17217370
Both societal and genetic factors: there's no consensus on how much each contribute, just that both do.
This is especially obvious in the statistics of high-functioning autism and schizoid personality disorder (autists and schizoids are notorious for filling the extreme-introversion end of the spectrum).
And in both, the clinical picture is overwhelmingly male, more so than we would expect from population studies and biological factors: this is the societal difference coming into play.

>>17217396
>>17217380
Stop, either reply seriously or don't reply at all.

>>17217429
>extroverted people tend to be smarter, more attractive and overall healthier than introverts
More attractive and healthier yes, and more mentally healthy by a significant margin (introversion is universally associated with mentally illness).
However, intelligent people tend to be more introverted in general.
>>
>>17217612
You are not a man. Please stop posting as a "man", because it is blatantly fucking obvious that you are not one.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
4 KB, 225x225
Picture only really shows how attractive females are forever alone compared to unattractive males
>>
>>17217379
>citation needed
retard
>>
This is the most self pitying neck-beard shut-in post likely made by someone who also thinks nice guys finish last.

I know a ton of girls this doesn't apply to. Applying this blanket statement bullshit to a group of people is stupid and incorrect.
>>
>>17218217
>>17217528
These.
>>
>>17217612
>>17217672
Oh why did you have to do that autistic point-by-point nitpick argument

>>17217497
The lock and key analogy. Remember it. It explains the existence of fembots entirely. In fact if you can't accept one you can't accept the other.

That said,
>>17217396
That chart is entirely true. The fact that men and women play by different rules doesn't exclude that 'lonely' and 'foreveralone' mean completely different things.
>>
File: 1375773195550.jpg (5 KB, 228x251) Image search: [Google]
1375773195550.jpg
5 KB, 228x251
>>17217370

>Why is introversion basically exclusive to males?
>Females in General are born extroverts

None of what you said is true at all. Your blanket statement is comprised of bullshit and if you knew anything about women or dating you would realize that.
>>
>>17217672

You're an idiot. It would benefit you to shave your neck beard and join the real world. Everything you believe is false and I feel really really sorry for you.
>>
>>17217370
Introversion isn't being a total social inept.
I am introverted - I love spending time alone, I have solitary hobbies, I don't need or like constant attentions and social contact, and probably I am a bit awkward and shy at first.
I still have friends, I have a decent love life and people like me when they meet me.

You're not only introverted. You're socially awkward, shy and you have no social skills.
A lot of girls are introverted (even if it is a predominantly male trait) but few are total social inepts.
>>
>>17217889
>Please stop posting as a "man", because it is blatantly fucking obvious that you are not one.
Is it, now? Do go on. This should be good.

>>17218384
>Oh why did you have to do that autistic point-by-point nitpick argument
Because it pisses you off so much.

Though I do debate that "nitpicking" part. Nitpicking is what happens when two people agree broadly but disagree on the particulars. I'm not only calling your entire worldview bullshit, I'm also attacking the underlying pseudo-philosophy on which that worldview depends. I'm essentially arguing that your whole inner life is a lie. That's not nitpicking.

>The lock and key analogy. Remember it.
And you call my metaphors bullshit?

Though I suppose they do have one thing to recommend them: they make no sense unless you accept that men and women -and thus, the games that that they play- are fundamentally different. Yet another way in which your ideology isn't even coherent, much less valid.
>>
>>17218395
Ah,you can't actuall refute what's been said so resorts to insulting instead. Perhaps you should join the real world instead of living in your bubble of denial. Cunt.

>>17218434
>Though I suppose they do have one thing to recommend them: they make no sense unless you accept that men and women -and thus, the games that that they play- are fundamentally different. Yet another way in which your ideology isn't even coherent, much less valid.

You talk the biggest amount of bullshit I've ever read on this entire website. Honestly. NO SHIT that females and males are different when it comes to dating and sex. This doesn't in any way detract from that it's still in advantage to a female. Your entire debate about them being different doesn't detract from that at all. It's still in a females favour.
>>
>>17218434
So you're saying that a woman who can't keep her couch from being set on fire shouldn't be depressed?
>>
>women having a steady stream of guys throwing themselves at them is somehow a bad thing

Even using your retarded arguments it just makes it easier to meet the right guy because you can both approach and have men approach you.
>>
>introverts are the shy quiet ones
>extroverts are loud mouthed airheads

How do you fuck up and get it THIS wrong?
>the only way to be happy is get the girl!
I'm happy I'll never be as pathetic as OP and actually waste time thinking about this .

This thread is the biggest pseudointellectual circle jerk I have seen, none of you know jack shit. You all sound like whiny highschoolers .
>>
go back to 9gag
>>
>Taking a generalization as a fact
>2016
Stop complaining about things you cant control and change things you can.
>>
>>17218704

>this one exception proves you wrong
>>
>>17217370
introversion is not shyness. Most "introverts" are just socially awkward betas that could very well be extroverts if not for their autism. if you are not alone by choice you are not an introvert.
>>
>>17218768
Anon, stop. That argument is like trying to clarify the distinction between a psychopath and sociopath: don't try to nitpick about psychologically unrecognized and invalid concepts.

And introversion/extroversion ie the measure on the MBTI, OCEAN, etc isn't selective: BPD/avoidants, classic avoidants/socially anxious, autists, schizoids, etc all score "highly introverted" despite not having almost nothing in common psychologically.

Though i guess i'm trying to filter the proverbial ocean of piss here...
>>
Filtering the piss here, but in my experience this is pretty inaccurate.

The women in the OP post get tons of guys asking them out, this is true. However I've found that most guys who make these kinds of claims have women asking them out as well, they just don't want to date the women who ask them out.

If you have tons of people you're not attracted to asking you out, it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman.
>>
File: 1301060007352.jpg (18 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1301060007352.jpg
18 KB, 200x300
>>17218897
>women
>asking men out
>asking introverted, shy men out

Tell me how to get to the wonderland too anon, it sounds wonderful there.
>>
>>17217379
god you are a fucking loser
>>
>>17218616
>You talk the biggest amount of bullshit I've ever read on this entire website.
You're not a very introspective person, are you?

>Honestly. NO SHIT that females and males are different when it comes to dating and sex. This doesn't in any way detract from that it's still in advantage to a female. Your entire debate about them being different doesn't detract from that at all. It's still in a females favour.
It would only be an advantage if women were playing the same game as men. They don't. They can't. The very things you call "advantages" force them to play a different game entirely. One in which, oddly enough, these things prove to be no advantage at all.
>>
I guess your forgetting about unattractive women.
>>
>>17218920

>waaah people find me attractive

I suppose girls would prefer having to do all the work themselves?
>>
>>17218924

Make an eharmony profile and get back with me
>>
>>17218915
I don't know man, it happens all the time where I grew up. Thing is, usually the women who ask men out are fat or too thin or have buck teeth or have some glaring physical or mental disability, and the guys being asked out say "well that doesn't count, I want a blonde volleyball player with a beach body".

What most guys don't understand is that if you're a shy guy who only likes anime, vidya, stamp collecting and LOTR, you're the male equivalent of those girls.

That's why I have such a huge issue with guys who have no good qualities other than being "nice" or "a good guy" and expect a perfect model wife.
>>
>>17218920
>It would only be an advantage if women were playing the same game as men.
Except they are. Again, I reiterate that sex and dating is the game both play. What you're talking about is the different tactics involved in being succesful in sex and dating which is different for women. But the game remains the same. Of which, females have the advantage.

Drop the "different game" act. It's not working. Because it's not a different game at all. This is you just clinging to this point in delusion in order to ignore why females don't have the advantage in the dating/sex scene.

Dating websites disagree with you. Women are contacted more freuqently than males. More options means higher success rate chance to dating and sex. Real life disagrees with you. A woman can go out and have sex any night she wants, via dating websites or bars. She will have men approach her. Most guys aren't capable of that. The % of men to women who die virgins is stacked against males.

If you think women are incapable of initiating, you're wrong. If you think women are incapable of having casual sex or just wanting it, you're wrong.

Honestly, just stop posting. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>17217406
>If women are lonely it's mostly out of choice.
So, too, for men. The last involuntary celibate died some 50 years ago: we live in an age where sex is easier to get than it has been in hundreds of years, if not thousands. This is the thing that the redpillers are most deeply in denial about: they choose this. They know exactly what they need to do to end their plight. Many of them could do it overnight, and most of the rest could do it in a couple of weeks. They just don't want to.

This is not to paint them all with an overbroad brush. "What they need to do" varies quite widely from person to person. Some common themes include facing fears, taking care of themselves, practicing basic empathy, controlling obsessions, or even just straight-up admitting they were wrong. They're actually a diverse bunch, in that sense. What binds them together is their bitterness: they cling to the things that make them unfuckable, yet then go on to expect to be loved anyway, and get pissed off when they are not.
>>
>>17218944

>comparing glaring physical issues to hobbies

Youre as unattractive as someine who weighs 400 lbs if you like geeky stuff
>>
>>17218978
>Youre as unattractive as someine who weighs 400 lbs if you like geeky stuff
Yes, this is correct. You don't have to agree with it, but it's the truth.

The idea is that if you have no friends, no money, you're over/under weight or you like weird shit, you're not really that good of a partner. What would you and your partner even talk about if she doesn't like anything you like? For a guy, being a fuckwad is the equivalent of being 250lbs or having missing teeth on a woman.

And to the people saying "women can just lose the weight", you're totally right. Men can also stop collecting stamps, stop liking naruto, and start shaving/showering/working out, but most don't want to, just like most women don't want to lose the weight, go to therapy, or get their teeth fixed.
>>
>>17218957
> we live in an age where sex is easier to get than it has been in hundreds of years, if not thousands
Citation needed. This is just a statement you've made up here. I've no actual reason to believe this. Certainly, birth control has helped females significantly in having more freedom to sleep around. But I don't know if that correlates to men actually having more sex.

>Some common themes include facing fears, taking care of themselves, practicing basic empathy, controlling obsessions
Yet these same characteristics do not apply to females. As an example, there are plenty of females that are fat that will still have men lining up to fuck/date them. The same really cannot be said about men who are grossly overweight. Before you apply the "different ball game" scenario, this is a copout excuse you keep hiding behind. You don't even begin to bother to explain how or why it's different and shouldn't apply. So I'm just going to dismiss it unless you can point out why it's valid for males and females get a free pass.

You have circular logic as well. Most men who aren't succesful are bitter because they aren't succesful. If they were, they wouldn't be bitter. No one is automatically bitter, it's through repeated attempts and failures that makes them bitter. Not bitterness itself. No one goes into life being bitter, they get that way because they are constantly shut down. This is a cliche copout excuse repeatedly used by people who don't know what they are talking about. Sometimes the truth is bitter, and just because stating it and it sounds bitter doesn't detract from it actually being true.
>>
>>17218945
>Except they are. Again, I reiterate that sex and dating is the game both play.
No, that's the goal they share. The games they play to reach that goal differ greatly.

>What you're talking about is the different tactics involved in being succesful in sex and dating which is different for women.
The word "tactics" is too low-level for this. PUA is a tactic in the game men play (not a very good one, but a tactic nonetheless). Insisting that men make the first move is a tactic in the game women play. "Capture the flag" and "tower defense", as I call them, are much, much higher-level than this: not just different specific methods of play, as tactics are, but entire paths to the goal. Even the win/loss conditions differ, and this is why I say they are different games. If you are a man, and you insist women make the first move, what happens? You lose: no one ever approaches, and the goal never materializes. If the tactic yields a win for women but a loss for men, then this contradicts the notion that they are playing the same game.

>Dating websites disagree with you.
One debunked "study" disagrees with me. That is not "dating websites".

>Women are contacted more freuqently than males.
Empty truism. Contacting means making the first move, and we agree that women insist on men making the first move.

>Real life disagrees with you. A woman can go out and have sex any night she wants, via dating websites or bars. She will have men approach her. Most guys aren't capable of that.
And if she does that, she loses: mid-high chance in the short term, 100% chance over time. Why? Because the win condition isn't what you think it is.

>The % of men to women who die virgins is stacked against males.
You have no numbers.

>If you think women are incapable of initiating, you're wrong.
>If you think women are incapable of having casual sex or just wanting it, you're wrong.
Of course women are capable of these things. They're just bad moves, in the game women play.
>>
>>17218993
>So I'm just going to dismiss it unless you can point out why it's valid for males and females get a free pass.

Not the guy you're responding to, but I don't understand how you can be this obtuse. The reason is it's not fair. Life isn't fair. You can either deal with it and build a good life with a good partner, or you can whine about it on the internet. Either way it doesn't affect me at all, but if you just accept the reality of the situation and play by the rules you'll be happier in the long run.

It's valid because it's reality. It's always been reality. The end.
>>
These threads are hilarious, not even sure if the /r9k/ posts or the white knight posts are worse at this point.
>>
>>17218992
>Youre as unattractive as someine who weighs 400 lbs if you like geeky stuff
>Yes, this is correct. You don't have to agree with it, but it's the truth.
Not quite. What makes you unattractive isn't so much "liking geeky stuff" as being obsessed with something. Geeky stuff does tend to lend itself unusually well to obsession, which is probably what gave rise to the stereotype, but any sort of obsession will affect your attractiveness, and never in a good way.

Why is this? Because obsessives have to deal with a psychological phenomenon known as transferrence. It seems counterintuitive, and it's hard to do deliberately, but it's actually pretty common for the target of an obsession to change suddenly and without warning, especially in the face of a major life change. What turns women off about obsession is the possibility of becoming the new target. That's how stalkers are born. It's how many movie villains are born. It's how people who don't take no for an answer are born. It is, in a word, creepy.

You can like geeky stuff without being obsessed. We live in a time and place where many people do, maybe even most. It's the greatest thing about stuff like Star Wars, Naruto, Game of Thrones, and casual gaming: by making geeky things accessible, they have made us geeks relatable, and that has made literally all the difference to the quality of life of geeks in general. All the normies ever really wanted was to be able to understand us, and now they can.

But for the obsessives in our midst -what many of us geeks might once have called "THOSE geeks"- it has not been such a help, because their geekiness was never the problem: their obsession was. What accessibility has done for the healthy geeks is to free us from the negative stereotypes associated with the obsessives. But the obsessives still exist, and they have not fared so well.
>>
>>17219029
>not even sure if the /r9k/ posts or the white knight posts are worse at this point.
I can't speak for everyone on my side, but I've been happily out of the dating market for decades. No need to white-knight here. I'm just sharing what I've learned on, and from, the other side. Call it reconaissance if you have to call it something.
>>
>>17217370
Women in general are more socially oriented, guys tend to be more fascinated by technical stuff. Most guys just don't NEED to be around others the same way.
>>
>>17217396
not this retard again men have a higher sex drive so they are willing to put up with uglier girls.
>>
>>17219046

You're defending females on the Internet for free, how about we call t that.
>>
>>17218993
>Citation needed. This is just a statement you've made up here. I've no actual reason to believe this. Certainly, birth control has helped females significantly in having more freedom to sleep around. But I don't know if that correlates to men actually having more sex.
Male virginity has always been underreported, and female virginity overreported; these are both common knowledge. But the reported numbers on both sides are dropping like stones, and have been for decades. So has the age of loss of virginity, again on both sides. So who, I ask you, are these people having sex with?>>17218993
>Some common themes include facing fears, taking care of themselves, practicing basic empathy, controlling obsessions
>Yet these same characteristics do not apply to females.
Of course they do. The only difference, as far as I can tell, is that the women who fail at this generally do not expect to be loved for it, while the men who fail at this outright demand it.

I make no claim to know why this is so, but I am far from the first to note it.

>As an example, there are plenty of females that are fat that will still have men lining up to fuck/date them. The same really cannot be said about men who are grossly overweight.
Where the hell are you getting your numbers from, dude? Opposite-Land?

>You have circular logic as well. Most men who aren't succesful are bitter because they aren't succesful. If they were, they wouldn't be bitter. No one is automatically bitter, it's through repeated attempts and failures that makes them bitter. Not bitterness itself.
I have never claimed otherwise. Seriously; you and I have been going back and forth over this for months. When have I ever claimed otherwise?

I have long claimed that the bitter unfuckables come to their unfuckability in many different ways. I have also, however, claimed these these different ways stop mattering. Bitterness overshadows them by far.
>>
>>17218915
you have to look like a model for that to happen as a shy guy.
>>
>Of course they do. The only difference, as far as I can tell, is that the women who fail at this generally do not expect to be loved for it, while the men who fail at this outright demand it.
This can be summed up by saying: Women are mature, mostly do no wrong, men are mostly pigs/cunts. I'm asking for a timestamp to legitimately prove you are male here. I don't think I've ever seen someone who puts women on a pedestal as you do. And I'm serious about the timestamp. I'm not going to debate with you otherwise. At least I have the decency to say women are human, and as humans are just as capable of being cunts as men are. Womens standards when it comes to dating are far higher than mens. This isn't even up for debate here. Even the fat females.

>Where the hell are you getting your numbers from, dude? Opposite-Land?
Hahaha. Go find me porn where the males are fat guys that isn't gay porn. Likewise, go find me porn where it's an in shape guy fucking a fat woman. Better yet, go on craigslist. Put an advertisement up for sex/relationship as a fat girl. Do the same for a man. See the results for yourself.

out how much of a beta suck up white knight you are.

>I have also, however, claimed these these different ways stop mattering. Bitterness overshadows them by far.
Someone who is bitter isn't going to display that attitude towards a female he's interested in. This is a cliche saying. It's incorrect. All of this because you are in denial about females having the advantage in dating.

It was said here:

>The reason is it's not fair. Life isn't fair

EXACTLY! Females have an advantage in dating. It's not fair, but that's just the way it is. Most males accept that. Some get bitter about it. I'm neither here nor there. But people like you try to pseudo-bullshit with tangens about how it's not that way at all. When that's exactly that way. Go away. No one believes your white knight bullshit. But everyone can see what you're doing. No one buys it.
>>
>>17217370

One might be correct in assuming that you think woman are natural extroverts because 1) you've not met many (if any) female introverts, 2) you're a forever alone shut-in who's terrified of women and figure they're all out to get you, and 3) you're a NEET introvert whose notion of the female population is gleaned from hentai manga and dating sims.
>>
File: 1462393362324.gif (27 KB, 158x132) Image search: [Google]
1462393362324.gif
27 KB, 158x132
>>17217370
>>
>>17219358
>This can be summed up by saying: Women are mature, mostly do no wrong, men are mostly pigs/cunts.
Not remotely. If anything, it only observes that women and men tend to react to failures with the opposite sex very differently. I suspect this is mostly cultural: the social support networks have evolved such that women tend toward despair while men tend toward rage. Neither is healthy. Neither is productive. But one is way more of a nuisance to others.

>I'm asking for a timestamp to legitimately prove you are male here.
What, like a dick pic with today's newspaper in the background? No dice. SFW board.

>I don't think I've ever seen someone who puts women on a pedestal as you do.
If I of all people am put women on a higher pedestal than you've ever seen, then you must live in one hell of a bubble.

Look. I'm no feminist. I wouldn't even call myself an ally of feminism: I respect the first wave, but the second and third waves lost me completely, and they're the ones running that show. I am, however, willing to recognize a common enemy when one arises. For example, creeps like you.

>And I'm serious about the timestamp. I'm not going to debate with you otherwise.
We both know where this is headed. Even if I were dumb enough to hand you a pic you could use to dox me, you wouldn't accept anything short of what I described above. Which you would then use to get me banned -again, SFW board- and then try to blackmail me with it. How many times did you think you could pull this off before people began to get wise to your tricks?

>At least I have the decency to say women are human, and as humans are just as capable of being cunts as men are.
In all the months we've been tangling over this, I don't think I've ever heard you say that.

>Womens standards when it comes to dating are far higher than mens.
"A guy who isn't liable to turn psycho on me" is higher than "Don't stick it in crazy?"
>>
File: 1464861622169.jpg (89 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1464861622169.jpg
89 KB, 480x640
>tfw male introvert who's also an extrovert in public who loves introvert women but due to being an introvert and tall/dark/handsome can never grt the attention of a female introvert whos terrified to talk to you
How do u fix this? What do i need to do to gain the trust of an girl introvert? Am i intimidating? Need advice brehs and grills.
>>
>>17219474
>What, like a dick pic with today's newspaper in the background? No dice. SFW board.
Breh. Take your shirt off. Neck to waist. (Show dem sexy abs off)
Timestamp including current date and address it to /adv/
>>
>>17219506
Nope. You wouldn't accept that when push came to shove. Besides, I assure you, my abs are not the least bit sexy.
>>
>>17219554
Oops. Sorry about the lack of name there.
>>
>>17219554
What a cuck
So its confirmed you are a 400lb neckbeard fedora loser spouting your "wisdom" earned as an armchair expert
What a fuckin wizard
>>
>>17219570
>So its confirmed you are a 400lb neckbeard fedora loser spouting your "wisdom" earned as an armchair expert
250, roughly, at 5'11". I look about 40-50 pounds lighter than that (I kick ass at fool-the-weight-guesser games), but I AM visibly out of shape. No neckbeard, no fedora. But not particularly photogenic.

>What a fuckin wizard
Is this the part where we play the pee-Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I" game?

Not that it matters. Neither of us is a wizard. I'm happily married, with all that implies, and you're still too young.
>>
>>17218944
>it happens all the time where I grew up
Where, out of curiosity?
I've lived most of my life in the US (few different states), never been asked out by a girl, no girl has ever expressed interest (at least in a way i noticed). Only person who did was a gay guy.
Never seen a girl ask anyone out, in fact. They all seem to accept the general rule that guys initiate, period.

>>17218992
Don't advise people to hide their interests. For example, i know a chick who's into anime. She met a guy who is too, and they're dating now. "Nerdy" things are now pretty mainstream, it's 2016 not 2003.

and i'm still kind of disappointed that it's impossible to turn this discussion into a useful one, because this actually is a sociological phenomenon (women do score higher on extroversion on every test battery). There are things to talk about here. But no, everyone just wants to call each other a virgin neckbeard.
>>
Because everything a woman do is ok , they can be the most fucked up shit, but because they are womans some male fucktard gonna help them
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.