[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I haven't seen my ex for a couple weeks besides for sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160326_221834.jpg (4 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160326_221834.jpg
4 MB, 3120x4160
so I haven't seen my ex for a couple weeks besides for sex after she left me for someone else. well her graduation was there and I met the new bf and I gave my ex a hug there and he saw me and got mad. today she invited me over to her house and we fucked and now we're sleeping together. i just read her messages and shes angry all he talks about is drugs he was tripping on shrooms and she got angry. she said we have very different goals in life. and he said are we together and she said I don't think I want to be. and he was upset at her that she hugged me and he said in the text that "he gone die if he keeps talking to you" and I'm sure I could easily beat this dude's ass. but what are your thoughts on this?
>>
All of you are shitty people. That's my only thought on it 2bh
>>
I've never been in a fight before. but I'm in the best shape of my life and I actually have enough rage to fuck this guy up. he's 3 yrs younger than me shorter skinnier etc but I didn't tell him any insults like he expected. should I tell him I'm still fucking"his girl"
>>
oh and also she's been staying with him and she mentioned that he grabbed her and threw her on the couch and now her arm keeps hurting her to move it. do you think that is suspicious??
>>
>>17214297
>>17214308
I'd hate to be that internet tough guy, but you are acting like such a faggot
>>
You're a very simple man, fucking a woman who could never be trusted, in potential mortal danger from a dude who is violent and not very smart.
I see this ending in sunshine and rainbows.
>>
>>17214288
Fighting over a woman, let alone one that's trying to set each of you 2 dolts to fight is dangerous and stupid. She's a whore that's trying to manipulate you two to fight. It's a lose lose. She is like Helen of Troy except much more of a skank.
>>
>>17214288
>n't seen my ex for a couple wee
don't go back to your ex, you get played off of other people, it happened to my friend, it was really sad, she should have left him properly
>>
>>17214297
>he's 3 yrs younger than me shorter skinnier

You should go fuck this girl instead of the guy. she's the one who screwed up. men will always be men. He simply replied to a girl's call.

She's a bitch.
>>
>>17214297
Don't end up in jail idiot. You're already fucking the girl, he's just someone else that wanted to get his dick wet. It's your ex that's the whore that left you in the first place.

Either enjoy the sex or move on. Don't try to be a tough guy, even if you're bigger there are always weapons that can be used. At this point you're acting no better than some idiotic thug wannabe.
>>
>>17214288
>so I haven't seen my ex for a couple weeks besides for sex
Your 1st mistake.
>she left me for someone else
Life moves on, live your fucking live.
>we fucked and now we're sleeping together
2nd mistake.
>shes angry all he talks about is drugs
DANGER CRAZY SLUT DETECTED
> I could easily beat this dude's ass.
3rd mistake.

If you wanna beat someone, beat the shit out of this whore.
Btw, you're a shitty person to fuck her knowing she's taken by someone else. Grow up some dignity.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.