[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I graduate high school tomorrow, and I'm probably never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1463176730738.jpg (79 KB, 500x559) Image search: [Google]
1463176730738.jpg
79 KB, 500x559
So I graduate high school tomorrow, and I'm probably never gonna see my crush ever again. Literally cutest girl I've seen in the past 2 years. She's a junior so she'll be sticking around another year, but I'll be gone.

She's been in my class all year and I never even said a word to her because I'm a fucking beta. I would add her on facebook like a normal person and get on with my day, but she doesn't use it. I overheard it's been like 6 months since she's logged in. She doesn't have any pictures on there.

So basically I see her for the last time tomorrow, I legit want to cry famos. What do I do.
>>
ask her out
>>
Fuck her in half.
>>
>>17213957
I think she'd be creeped out desu. I had no friends in that class because they were all juniors so I'd just sit there and sleep or listen to music. I legit think the only think the only thing I've ever said to her was "did we have any homework yesterday?"
>>
stop being a faggot
>>
>>17213951
Walk into class dressed in a purple spandex suit with a cape emblazoned with a giant black letter D. March to her desk as the captivated crowd stares at the muscles rippling beneath your skin tight attire. Tell her about your crime-fighting exploits over the past four years: the bank robberies foiled, the treasons averted and the ketchup slapped from the hot dogs of small children. As she stares in you at awe, confess that you did it all for her and take off your mask. "For I, Superdick, am really..." then bellow, as you rip off your clothes and your massive flesh cylinder fills with liquified testosterone, "CHAD THUUUUUUUUUUNDERCOCK!" She will faint onto your dick and become your maiden of lust.

Or ask her for your email address and suggest keeping in touch. Unless you're interested in her for more than her looks, there's not much point. Plenty of attractive women live at college.
>>
>>17213968
Then forget about her and find someone you have a real connection with.
>>
>>17213951
Find someone new. If you liked her this much you would have talked to her already.

I've been in the same situation before and I really liked the girl but then I thought about it. Do we really have anything in common. No. We didn't.

You have to think if you are going to be happy with her. Don't get hung over this, there are alot of people out there that would be happy with you. So there are two ways to do this. Ask her out now or move on.
>>
You're better off not dating a highschool girl at all desu. This is a good thing.

The older they are the less likely they'll be a stupid cunt.
>>
Nothing that happens in highschool matters and in a year you will forget about all of this and move on with real life.

Seriously.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.