[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathetic life of a neet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x209) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x209
For context, I am trying to find a job so don't knock on me

I've been spending several months since I graduated fapping and shut in at home. I have no friends and a gym membership that's wasting away. I feel I'm not getting anywhere in life

Other than getting my ass to the gym, what else should I do?
>>
You should start to enjoy it.

I was just like you and after getting my life back on track I found out that the life of a person that has friends, a job and a gf is all about pretending other people are funny and pandering to their interests and likings.

I cut all contact and got back into being a NEET.
>>
>>17209048
You're wrong about that anon. When you say pretend it sounds like you are having trouble being yourself in social situations.

I have that same problem of feeling this unyielding pressure to just act through the social situation and not be myself. But you have to realize that is a problem you have that you must fight. The reward of doing so is that you will over come this eventually and have a rewarding comfortable experience in a social situation eventually that will make you love being around people.

Don't give up and go back to NEET land. The comfort it brings is a lie.
>>
>>17209095
Being yourself around people is a good way to slowly get dropped by everyone.

Don't forget, everyone is selfish and all about their pleasure and self-indulgence. Nobody will ever care about you for you, life isn't a Hollywood drama.
>>
>>17209347
I'm here, what do you want?
>>
>>17209048
>>17209111
OP don't listen to this cynical baby

Find a Hobby/Something you are really passionate about

What interest you out of curiosity?
>>
>>17209383
>Find a Hobby/Something you are really passionate about
>What interest you out of curiosity?

If OP still has unironical curiosity towards anything and passion he is probably underage and needs to leave this Web page.
>>
>>17209398
Nah that just means he isn't a stick in the mud like you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.