[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this girl wants to come to my house to swim at my pool and hangout.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160310_182557.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_182557.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
this girl wants to come to my house to swim at my pool and hangout. two weeks ago she sent me pics of her pussy and made some big hints that she wanted to fuck

are my chances of getting pussy high?
>>
Are you retarded?

Of course she wants to fuck
>>
>>17207474

This
>>
>>17207469
Make sure you bring your laptop into the pool so you can get real time advice OP!
>>
Nope

Quick! Text her a desperate love confession!
>>
>>17207469
Only if you show us the pic
>>
Yeah your going to get laid but now that you're thinking about you won't
>>
>>17207469
Send her a text that asks "are my chances of getting pussy high" and then send her an emoticon. Bitches love emoticons.
>>
>>17207469
>she sent me pics of her pussy

What a disgusting pig. I'm sure her parents are proud.
>>
>>17208900
ok i know this is a troll post but knowing thirsty hoes, she will actually reply with a yes and a suggestive emoji

guaranteed
>>
>>17208915
I don't understand why people are so thirsty these days. Staying hydrated is not difficult.
>>
>>17207469
uh she wants to fuck you cannot be this stupid
>>
>>17207469
Hey bro I think we're from the same town hahahaha
You in connecticut right?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.