[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 36 and 50 an inappropriate age difference?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: vyPoZvI.jpg (709 KB, 1561x882) Image search: [Google]
vyPoZvI.jpg
709 KB, 1561x882
Is 36 and 50 an inappropriate age difference?
>>
Who's older?
>>
As long as you care for eachother equally and its legal who cares what others say?
Just expect natural resistance from outsiders...and ensure u have the same end goals...
>>
>>17204454
Just a number. Honestly maturity has much more weight in a relationship than age and since you're both well past your "primes" you should be gucci
>>
>>17204454
The commonly accepted rule is 1/2 the age of the older person +7 is socially acceptable.

50/2=25
25+7= 32
That's the lowest acceptable limit. 36 is fine. Ideally the closer the age the better, but that's not that strange. You just might get accused of having a "trophy" spouse.
>>
Is he 50?
>>
>>17204454
To each their own.
>>
>>17204575
Yes
>>
>>17204575
>>17204626
Sounds perfect, really.

>>17204508
I thought it was the square root plus 12?
>>
>>17204454
well you know what they say:
It's fine as long as the hessian of your relationship polynomial (using ages at the time of initiation) is non-negative.

Best of luck OP!
>>
Could be. But it's your experience that matters.
>>
is 19 and 33 fine?
>>
23 (male), 16 (female) here. Is it pedo?
>>
>>17205061
Yes
>>
>>17205104
It's legal here, and she's mentally there (I'd say she's in the third year of high school, if I didn't know).
>>
>>17204454
Past late 20's age gap doesn't matter as long as you're compatible
>>
My parents are 38 and 53 and my mom calls my dad papa -___-
>>
My parents were 48 and 18 when my older sister was born. Kinda an extreme case, but still, everything went fine between them.
>>
>>17204454
Sounds fine to me actually, especially if the female's(unless same gender) 36 since then if you get serious you can probably have kids. You're both experienced in life and not immature, it should work out.
>>
>>17205061
Absolutely not.

>>17205954
I wouldn't be able to deal, glad my parents are only 3 years apart.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.