[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET A JOB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 3902483209202.jpg (225 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
3902483209202.jpg
225 KB, 600x600
How do I explain to my fiancé that they need to get a job already. I don't care what it is.

Let me explain, I can't just say, "I'm breaking up with you if you don't get a job already". I've done this before and they said, "Well you must not love me if you can't stick it out with me during hard times".

It's been 6 months. I give them gifts and have paid for most of the major expenses. I need him them to help out too.
>>
Lol 6 months is enough time. Give them an ultimatum. Either you help out or you're on your own
>>
>>17201451
I mean don't get me wrong the kawaii level is out of this world and the booty is great, but fuck. I can't pay it all man.
>>
>>17201457
She'll cheat on you eventually if she just stays at home all day long. She needs to start working or she needs to gtfo.
>>
>>17201457
So tell them that. And if she still doesn't, leave her ass. You don't deserve that
>>
If you're asking us what to do with your fiance then you're already fucked. Either pay up, leave her, or kill yourself.
>>
>>17201473
It's always, "I'm looking. I'm gonna look all day tomorrow."

"Did you look today?".
"Yeah, I looked at a few jobs today".

and then the conversation ends there. They forget about it all weekend. Don't do shit. I haven't heard anything about them applying to anything and I feel like i'm being a naggy bitch if I ruin their good mood.
>>
>>17201496
What does she do all day long when you're at work?
>>
>>17201482
Why did I have to propose to her. I proposed to her a few weeks ago and I thought that would change things...
>>
>>17201505
She volunteers somewhere, but obviously doesn't get paid. On her days off she plays vidya or goes to the pub with family.
>>
>>17201496
Fuck their good mood. You're out there working and paying bills. While they're probably watching TV and doing nothing. Its not fair and not how relationships work.
>>
>>17201507
>and I thought that would change things...
LOL
even if it did, it wouldn't be permanent
You shouldn't go into a relationship expecting them to change
>>
>>17201525
She wasn't like this when we first started dating. She had a job and worked full time. She was actually inspiring to me, now she just seems to be like, "when were married, this time will seem like nothing because we'll be together forever" etc.
>>
>>17201536
Run.
>>
>>17201556
So she's just along for the ride?
>>
>>17201571
Six months is when shit starts getting real. It can easily become a year then two and then you will both get used to living that way and it becomes permanent. If that happens she will eventually get bored of her day to day life and will start gravitating to the internet in search of a man who can pay attention to her when you're at work. This will often lead to an affair that will make you rage harder than a thousand suns because you were working your ass off while she was fucking around behind your back.

This is worst case scenario of course but it happens all the time and it's something you should be aware of.

It's too soon to cut your losses but you should definitely put more pressure on her to rejoin society. At least she's volunteering, it's better than staying in all the time. But making money should be a joint effort and not on one person's shoulders.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.