[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of red flag is it when an underage girl (15-17) is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
What kind of red flag is it when an underage girl (15-17) is in a relationship with a 31 y/o guy? How do explain that?
>>
>>17199300
The pedophilia kind of red flag. You explain it by young girls being naive as shit and attracted to older men, and pedophiles being manipulative as shit. He's probably a rapist who is going to fuck her up and break her ability to have a normal relationship.
>>
>>17199300
She wants to feel older and the 31 yr old is cool to her because of her lack of experience with adults.

He has a car, house, beard etc while she's surrounded by teens. Once she's an adult and sees how incredibly lame he most likely is the relationship will end. >>17199319
Calm the fuck down he just wants some prime teen pussy.
>>
>>17199300
>>
>>17199300
Pretty normal for kids to fancy adults. Pretty sick if the adult to let it happen. There's no excuse for this other than a sicko taking advantage of the younger one. Children don't have developed minds of their own. There's a reason why the laws are as they are.
>>
>>17199362
OP here, calm your balls. The chick started to text my best friend, and she has a 31 y/o boyfriend out of town. My friend is confused with her intentions, especially with the fact that the relationship between the chick and the man is a closely guarded secret - from her parents, at least - and so is the presence of other guys in the chick's home - like my friend.
>>
>>17199377
>"my friend"
>SWIM
It's ok anon, you can tell us, we won't judge.
>>
>>17199300
Gross
>>
>>17199300
I'm in my late 30s. 17 is the legal age here and I've dated two 17 year olds in my life 30s, one when i was like 31 and one a few months ago. It was perfectly normal. They were no more immature than girls my age and when we were holding hands in public nobody looked at us funny. Depends on how the people look. These two girls looked older thsn 17 and i look younger than my age. But i have definitely seen plenty of 17 year olds that look too young that would be getting me plenty of stares if i held hands with them in public. Heck i have a friend my age who looks 17-21 and she just married a guy 15 years older that looks our age
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.