[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucked up shaving my dick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Sup /adv/.

Decided to shave my pubic hair for the first time a few days ago. Fucked up, cut myself on the skin around it and decided to stop. Was in the shower today and noticed this.

What do I do? Do I contact a doctor? I don't have medical insurance.
>>
It's just razor burn lol

shave with the grain, not against, and use conditioner instead of shaving cream
>>
>>17194809
It's fine, silly. Just the way the hair grows back if you shave against the grain

Thought I had aids or something the first time it happened, you'll be alright.
>>
Nah, your skin is just irritated.
>>
>>17194809
Looks like razor bumps, they'll go away.
>>
test
>>
>>17194809
Fuck now you look like you got the herpes
>>
>>17194818
>>17194820
Is that green shit on the bumps anything to be worried about?

Also, how do I do it better next time?
>>
did you use whipped cream instead of shaving cream?
>>
>>17194830
This mostly>>17194817 but also use a razor with at least 3 blades
>>
>>17194809
There's nothing wrong. Just some ingrown hairs and some inflamed follicles.
Next time, wash first, apply shaving cream, shave carefully with the grain using a sharp razor, then use aftershave.
Or just use a clipper if you just want it trimmed and not silky smooth.

>I don't have medical insurance.
Fucking get it, dumbass. Next time you might have something serious and end up in the ER with a $10,000 bill. Don't screw around with that shit.
>>
>>17194830
>that green shit on the bumps
That's pus, it's a fluid full of WBCs that accumulates in some kinds of inflammation (in this case, on top of the follicle).
Don't pop or squeeze them, they'll go away.
Just wash the area gently as usual and don't irritate your skin so badly next time.
>>
>>17194830
Just pus from ingrown hairs. It goes away within a couple days.
>>
>>17194809

>>17194817
>>17194818
>>17194819
>>17194820
>>17194837
>>17194844
>>17194846
All these posters are being very nice to you and are trying to shelter you from the difficult truth.

You caught AIDS - I am so sorry...
>>
>>17194809
You can see that this is his first time shaving it
>>
Oh op, you'll be fine.
Trim your hair with scissors. Get the hair fairly low, then put conditioner on it. Use really, really short strokes and go against the grain like everyone says. Pat it with coconut oil when you're done so it won't get too irritated.
>>
Buy yourself a trimmer.
>>
>>17194809
>Not letting the forest grow
>>
be aware that even if you hadn't done a poor job shaving the area of skin above your dick is EXTREMELY susceptible to ingrown hairs, especially at first, so you'll likely get a few of those.

If you do it regularly it'll become less common, but I prefer trimming over shaving for this reason. Though oddly enough the skin on the scrotum never gets ingrown hairs.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.