[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that if I have not had sex by the age of 20 im a peice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-03-21-44.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-03-21-44.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Is it true that if I have not had sex by the age of 20 im a peice of shit? And Im this day and age is it just me or do men have to live up to women now?
Every from of social interacting has turned into a judgement fest, or maybe im just a peice of naive trash.
>>
It's not just you. Pussy is about $150 a barrel right now. Work on yourself.
>>
>>17193034
I'm 21 and a virgin, and I'm not a piece of shit (at least in my opinion) so no.

And yes "judgement fest" is a good way to describe quite a lot of social interaction. Personally I solve that by simply not participating in it.

Remember that you can't change other people, but you always have the choice to do whatever you damn well please.
>>
>>17193034
No op its fine
>>
>>17193049
I was afraid when I was 18 and still not Laid, I became a try hard for a few months and realized it's so dumb. Ended up loosing my virginity together with my girlfriend at 19. Would never want it another way.
>>
>>17193034

>im a piece of siht

not necessarilly. some people are legitiamtely attractive and dont put themselves otu there. some people arent attractive and only hit on attractive women. theres a lot of many different reasons why you are not a virgin.

while it doesn't mean you are a 'piece of shit' it often means you are at the very least, physically not as attractive as the girls you are aiming for, assuming oyu are aiming for enough girls.

>judgement fest

the best way to get out of this is to not care. it feels like judgement because you take a simpel 'sorry i only see you as a friend' as a 'TROLOLOL FUCK YOU YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT LOLOLOL'

despite the fact that if 90%of the human race asked you out your legitimate answer would be 'i dont see you as more than a friend'.

stop worrying abotu what peoples judgements are.
>improve yourself in any meaningful ways you can (physically, socially, spiritually, psychologically)
>work towards doing the things that will make your life happy on your own

if you are happy, are able to live comfortably and making strides towards what you want, does it really matter what random people think of / judge you for?

think of it like being gay. a large majority of the world hates faggots. unlike you, they get insulted on a daily basis. not silently judged, but people screaming every day that its awful. they cant even hang out on 4chan without people flinging insults abotu them (not just the 'hurr durr faggots' type talk but legitimate homosexual discussion.

and yet there are many a faggot who live perfectly normal happy lives.

the point is not to care what people think. do whats godo in life, improve yourself, and enjoy whatever partners you can get.

also post a pic and well start working on a make over plan for you
>>
>>17193101
Anons like you are why I still go on this shitty site
>>
>>17193101
Thank you so much from not OP. For giving me hope in /adv/. Every other fucking thread is just posters psychoanalyzing the OP to establish their "superior" mindset. Thank you for being a good user.
>>
File: 1342747510605.jpg (71 KB, 759x559) Image search: [Google]
1342747510605.jpg
71 KB, 759x559
>>17193034
No not really.

I lost my virginity when I was 22 and the girl I lost it to thought it was cute that I was a virgin. Though she couldn't wrap her head around why I was still a virgin considering I was so "handsome".

To be fair she was from China.
>>
>>17193120
If that blew your mind you need a self help book.
>>
File: 1400349375723.jpg (9 KB, 194x200) Image search: [Google]
1400349375723.jpg
9 KB, 194x200
>>17193120

glad i could help you. just remember that even if you are a 'piece of shit' life is all about improvement.

on just a physical level im like a 3 or a 4 if i dont take care of myself. when i do im a 6 or so. maybe a 7 when i get fit.

and you can improve in all areas of life, physically, spiritually, socially, financially, etc.

just remember oyu also dont have to improve in the 'traditional' sense. social improvement doesn't mean going to the bar. it means finding hte social life that works for you. even if its anime 90s movie marathon parties, and girls who talk about flat earth theory.

do you.

>>17193139

glad i could help. i work in the 'self help' industry so i try to push improvement wherever possible.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-06-23-42.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-06-23-42.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>17193101
I already know its not my looks, im like average and fine with that. Its just that i feel all women now want the best (as we all do) and won't settle for less, where as i and other men will 100% settle. Fml was so much easyer in highschool...

Side note I do worry I aim to high when it comes to girls. Am I meh enough to aim for 4/10s?
>>
>>17193034
I hate to break this to you anon but NO ONE gives a fuck if you're a virgin at 20. Only people on 4chan, who are also virgins at 40, care.

I don't know you could actually be really attractive but you sit around and post on 4chan all day. The first girlfriend I ever had, at 22, didn't understand how I never had a GF before and how I was still a virgin.

I told her that I had to work a lot and I'd rather focus on school than worrying about girls. She thought it was really cute and then fucked me like a 500 dollar whore.

I'd say the problem is that you're probably either not putting yourself out there or you're not cofident.

My brother, who's like 300 pounds, has a GF but he's also dripping with confidence.
>>
>>17193153
You are attractive enough, just try to be a fun, respectful, happy, whatever you want kind of guy and a woman one day will see who you are and match it. Just be you or improve to the person you want, but make it clear what your deep rooted morales are and don't change those.
>>
>>17193153
It doesn't matter how you look, act, smell, talk etc. If you talk to enough chicks, you'll get a gf or at least a fuck. Now if you look ok, smell nice, smooth talker, confident then the amount of chicks you'll have to talk to to get who you want might decrease. But then again, sometimes you can get lucky or be in the right place as the right time. Just keep putting yourself out there. The more chicks you talk to, the more chances you'll have.
>>
>>17193153
>>17193153
>>17193153

its hard to say simply because the whole idea of a scale of 1 to 10 isn't real. especially women, or just people off of places like 4hinz. people dont rate themselves and people have types. there are things that are more objectively attractive but yeah.
>>
>>17193167
Pretty much this. Confidence i know its cliche as fuck but its the truth, im a manlet barely 5'6. But currently im fucking a milf in her 40s, a recently divorced lady my age and a chubby college girl with self-esteem issues. They weren't the first girls i talked to, i weeded out from alot of girls and i mean like 100+ girls that rejected me but i just moved on every time one rejected me, their lost yes this took months and months and months, but im not picky i just ask not too fat not too black and I'll put my dick in it.
>>
>>17193185
>>17193153

some women are strict with standards. some are not. some will only date in their race. some only other races. some multiple races. whats interesting is that race is more than just skin color, its also a lot of attitudes and also a lot of features. a lot of girls are open to at least a few races, which means they find different features attractive.

as in there is no objective scale from 1 to 10. so its hard to say if you can get a girl you see as 4/10. some girls wont settle. some will. some will just see it as you are attractive enough because they know their own worth.

my point being that standards really do differ. not just on Race, but if someone is attracted to more than one race it would imply that they are attracted to various features. you say women wont settle for anything but if you go to the mall, stand on the second floor, look over the edge and just stare at the couples going by you will see that women do settle. maybe not as much as they could, or how much we think they should, but you'll find many women who DO settle or at least date with in their range.

as for you, you are rather average. longer hair helps. dont breath through your mouth anymore if you do. also try smiling. i dont normally recommend smiling in pics cuz a lot of people dont look good that way, but your biggest issue is your mouth looks really small. or rather, not wide enough. but you have great skin, and everything above the lips is fine. grow out your hair a tiny bit, get that thicker look so you dont look like you have a tiny patch on your head.

add in some muscle and you'll be about six point five, which in my experience is more than enough to score attractive women (depending on your tastes).

you dont look short either so that should help. I'm five foot six but manage to date just fine.
>>
Please boys, your virginity is precious. If you're not fat or ugly, it makes you worth more.
>>
>>17193034
25 year virgin here and I give no fucks because I don't need validation from women. also it is better this way so women can't tap into my sexual desire to manipulate me or control me.
>>
File: 1434084428610.png (37 KB, 255x213) Image search: [Google]
1434084428610.png
37 KB, 255x213
>>17193041

> $150 a barrel

Damn, looks like it's time for me to diversify my portfolio. I've always been told pussy was doing well, I just didn't realize it was doing THIS well.

Anybody know the future projections of pussy? Looks like it's just going to be climbing, but maybe when Trump is elected this will slow down a bit.
>>
File: 1460425669406.jpg (45 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
1460425669406.jpg
45 KB, 500x406
>>17193101
>>
18 year old virgin here, not only am i ugly but I am 5'3"

fuck my life
>>
>>17193034
Didn't lose it until I was 23. Shit happens at different times for different people. Don't sweat it.
>>
>>17193034
The average age of losing virginity is 17.5, which means that for every kid who makes it at 13 there is someone who is still a virgin at 22. You are a little behind the curve, but not so far that you're a lost cause.
>>
>>17193816
17.5? I have a lot friends and all of them lost it before 16. Hitting 19 soon, still kissless virgin. feelsbadman.jpg
>>
I went to 3rd base with a guy, but I didn't like it. Sex is only as important as you make it.
>>
>>17193034
You can be a piece of shit regardless of whether or not you've had sex. Make up your own opinion of yourself by yourself. Maybe you are a piece of shit, maybe you aren't. But remember to treat yourself as though you were another person, and not hold yourself to a different standard than you would hold others to.
>>
>>17193831
You mean all of them lied about losing it before 16.
>>
>>17193831
Google "average age of losing virginity" and see.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.